[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans are weird
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 2852203.main_image.jpg (453 KB, 1500x1797) Image search: [Google]
2852203.main_image.jpg
453 KB, 1500x1797
Why do Americans kiss their children in the mouth? WTF???

Picture unrelated
>>
Why did you lose to the nazis in your own civil war in the 30s? WTF???
>>
>>79818926
What is his name again?
>>
>>79819000
You got all wrong. They actually won against the commies.
>>
>>79819000
You are not answering my question O'Neil. Why the fuck do you think it is OK to kiss your own children in the mouth?
>>
>>79818926
>You walk into a bar and this guy slaps your gf's was.
What do /pol/
>>
>>79819044

wealthy piano
>>
Isnt it "on the mouth"?
>>
>>79818926
Body dysmorphia is a bitch. Those implants are bound to get infected.
>>
I don't
>>
>>79818926

kek

>those arms
>15 lb dumbbells
>>
>>79819044
captain picardo
>>
>>79819111
Kiss his children on the butthole
>>
>>79819172

Yeah, you are right. My bad.

Anyways, why would anyone do that?
>>
>>79819162
Kekd hard ty sir
>>
>>79818926
You don't? How prude, it cute and lovely.
>>
>>79819111
Wait until his heart stops because of the juice.
>>
>>79819290
*It is
>>
>>79819233
IT'S not about the weight is about the pump. Gotta make those arms fucking BURN!
>>
ONE DAY YOU MAY
>>
I don't think my dad has ever kissed me
I've never seen him laugh
I've made him chortle a bit once

When my mother would kiss me it would be on the cheeck
>>
>>79819044
Ricardito Panzani, he is the guy who invented the real food goddamit
>>
>>79818926
We don't. Only Europeans do that gay shit. We hug and maybe only get kisses on the cheek from our mothers.
>>
>>79819000
>lose

We won, Spain was saved.
>>
supposedly that synthol bound guy is fighting another guy named prophet muscle mma style
>>
>>79819699

I have seen multiple Americans doing this but never Europeans.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.