[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If there will be a day of the rope in the future, which ethnicities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10
File: wallpaper-1877234.jpg (326 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-1877234.jpg
326 KB, 1920x1080
If there will be a day of the rope in the future, which ethnicities or groups of people will be executed?
>>
>>79818779
abos. Day of the Rope part Deuce.
>>
Germans.
>>
>>79818779
German men by their new muslim overlords desu senpai. German women to sold into sex slavery within the Fourth Reich (European Islamic Ummah will be the official name)
>>
Whiney bitch beta white males.

/pol/, basically.
>>
Probably when the real day of the rope comes, only the jews survive. They will be orchestrating it.
>>
File: 1338794842659401797.png (193 KB, 870x656) Image search: [Google]
1338794842659401797.png
193 KB, 870x656
my mikado list

>leftists
>globalists
>communists
>neocons
>neolibs
>international bankers

non whites get deported from Europe
Jews go back to Israel/Madagascar
Sub Saharan just needs to be purged
Latin America needs to get "cleansed" of favela monkeys at the very least
Southeast asia could stnad to lose it's underclass as well
Indians who cant pooinloo
East Asia can stay where it is
Muslims have to adopt secularism or get glassed
>>
File: so-sorry-white-guilt.jpg (498 KB, 750x549) Image search: [Google]
so-sorry-white-guilt.jpg
498 KB, 750x549
>>79818779

probably whites to be honest

>>79818934

Not even memeing right now I'm 100% convinced the Germans are far more intelligent than the Brits. The Germans always seem to have a far off plan with a greater goal in mind, they think long term. The Brits can't see past their hand.

The Germans tried to call out the (((((Merchant))))) banks back in WWII and what did the Brits do? Suck up to the Jews. Look where that got you, in the EU getting anally punished by the Jewish president, Martin Schulz. Now here we are 70 years later and your Nigel Farage calls out the Merchant banks.

Now, whether Merkel is trying to turn Europe right wing again or she is just a decrepit cunt is up for debate. But nevertheless she has a far off, long term plan. Can't say the same for the Brits.
>>
>>79818779
White males
>>
>>79818779
Poles and gypsies.
>>
>>79818779
Liberals. A lot of ethnic minorities, in a way, can't be blamed for acting the way they do. It's just in their nature. That doesn't mean they should get to live amongst us, but it doesn't mean they should be killed for it. It'd be like holding a severely retarded man to the same level of responsibility you'd hold others to.

But the whites and jews who have actively and deliberately sabotaged their own countries, cultures, and societies in the name of tolerance and diversity have to go.
>>
>>79819313
>The Germans tried to call out the (((((Merchant))))) banks

It still amazes me when people say Hitler did something wrong (besides losing)
>>
>>79819313
You're probably right about long-term planning. It's a shame your goal tends to be the destruction of Europe.
>>
>>79819547
>>
File: 1450868540078.png (3 MB, 2225x961) Image search: [Google]
1450868540078.png
3 MB, 2225x961
>>79819591
>Hitler related to Rothschild

You're thinking of Marx
>>
>>79819705
Hitler's grandmother worked as a servant in a Rothschild mansion in Vienna. She got pregnant while working there to an unknown man...
>>
File: 1467047700682.jpg (88 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1467047700682.jpg
88 KB, 853x480
>>79819313
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
>>
>>79818779
These people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3Q5hHeb6k
>>
File: 1457808646905.jpg (33 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1457808646905.jpg
33 KB, 600x338
>>79819810
why is it always a Swede?
>>
Guessing from the way events are unfolding currently, the west will become islamic and ruled by shariah law with an overwhelming muslim/arabic majority.

All the people who imported them in the name of tolerance will be the first to be exterminated : leftists, women, fags, trans, globalists/no borders/antifa, vegans, greens, etc...
They will get beheaded, stoned, burned, thrown from the top of a building, drowned, electrocuted, bathed in acid, shot with buckshot in the head at point blank, etc...
Jews, non-muslims and the remaining whites will be next, they'll probably just kill us with guns in mass executions. Finally they'll probably exterminate niggers (even the muslim ones) and gypsies.

This is the most likely future. Either way, whether islam or white nationalists take over, the day of leftards and degenerates are numbered. They are on a path of short term self-destruction and those retards don't even realize it.
>>
>>79818779
>shills
>far-left
>globalists
>niggers
>mudslime
>gypsies
>peeps with retardation
>peeps of mental illnesses severe enough so they wont be a productive member of society
did i forget any?
>>
>>79820019

I agree with most of it, except I think if muslims try taking over, the white nationalist resistance will be extremely fierce and there'll be a war before either side claims total victory.
>>
Executed:

Progressive leftists
Political elites
EUrocrats
Other assorted political globalist elites

Deported:
Muslims
Romani Gypsies

I honestly don't have a problem with non-whites as long as they assimilate, but when they immigrate en masse that never happens. They invariably form cultural enclaves and try to subvert western cultural values. To solve this, we need to bar immigration from Muslim societies, keep the white native population above ~90% and reserve social security, healthcare, etc. for those who actually speak the language and assimilate.
>>
>>79818779
Did you even read The Turner Diaries?

There are only two reasons why you'd be executed on the day of the rope: being a defiler of your race (race mixing) or being a betrayer of your race (being a cuck sjw).

Niggers, half breeds, jews, etc are sent elsewhere.
>>
Whitey
>>
>>79818779

hans what the fuck did you shove in your breech again
>>
>>79820268

Muslims wont let themselves be deported peacefully though, they're the group most likely to start getting uppity.

Also native population should be above 95%
>>
>>79819949
it's in their DNA
>>
>>79818779
West Europe white males. You're too pussy faggots to do anythink. Muslims will kill you and fuck your woman.
>>
>>79818834

What about biodiversity? Just create a wildlife park for them to remind us of how far we've evolved.
>>
>>79819293
Add people from leftist media in there
>>
>>79820585

Agreed, force will likely have to be used against the Muslims. Hell, I could already imagine the nightmare in Molenbeek or really Brussels in general our police and military would have to go through.

I tend to identify more with cultural/civic nationalism (ie like Front National, Trump, UKIP,etc) and I don't have a problem with non-whites or interracial marriage (yeah yeah I'm a cuck, etc.) but I realize that mass immigration of significant non-European populations are impossible to assimilate and will lead to cultural subversion. I just think non-European/western immigration should be controlled strictly to keep the native population in the 90%+ range.
>>
Anglos, most hated group on a global scale it seems.
Muslims next.

(yes i know, not ethnic groups, but it may be hard for /pol/ to swallow but most people don't actually care about non functional things like race beyond self-gain)
>>
>>79819581
Destroy Europe in which way Jew lover?
>>
>>79820840
>it's a poland post where he thinks muslims and africans avoid poland because of the poles, not because they had a higher standard of living in the shitholes they came from
>>
>>79818779
> Be in China when the day of the rope happens
> Nothing happens because there is no one to kill, only western-educated feminist agitators to re-educate and minority groups to continue assimilating
>>
Ive had girlfriends from other ethnicities but would never breed with them thats My only crime, would I be hanged? Hypothetical question
>>
Kebabs
SJW's/feminists
Libshits and guys with white guilt can be re-educated.
>>
>>79820961

Based Belgian.

I agree. I too have no problem with non-whites as long as they assimilate to the point where they are exactly the same as the natives but with darker skin. Europe has gone too far for that, more and more will keep coming and stay within their little ghettos where they retain parts of their own culture.

London will be beyond a nightmare to sort out.
>>
>>79821163

Some edgelord would say yes, but sane and rational redpilled people would say no.

If you fought with us, then definitely not.
>>
>>79821060
You never was here, don't you? We send all polish, imigrant, subhuman trash to you, and now we build better, healtier sociaty.
>>
>>79818779
>be white dipshit
>fantasise about day of the rope
>realise whites are 10% of world population
>realise i'm basically the most toxic minority ever seen in history, eating all the cake and justifying it with gay Nietzsche bullshit
fuck off with your day of the rope roleplaying, never gonna happen
>>
>>79820924
They all need to burn.

Abos are a plague on this planet.

The fact that you think they are worth keeping alive makes you more naive than the criminals that founded this rock.
>>
>>79821355
Phew, Now I can fantasise about the day of the rope again with out seeing myself dangling from a tree with Piss running down My legs
>>
>>79821287
>London will be beyond a nightmare to sort out.
Haven't the English been saying that since the Ice Age though?
England has been absorbing foreigners since year dot and assimilating them.
>>
>>79821229
This
also any kind of Marxist/left-anarchist
>>
>>79821489
>England has been absorbing foreigners since year dot and assimilating them.

The problem is there are hardly any actual english in london for the shit skins to assimilate with.
>>
>>79818779
ALL OF THEM
>>
>>79818779
Can we just remove all these groups from Europe?

>Sub 95 iq
>Albanians
>Gypsies
>Mudslimes
>Niggers
>tatars
>gopniks
>hohols
>males with top 20% for estrogen levels.

This will fix Europe for thousands of years.
>>
>>79819293
Agreed 100%

White and jewish leftists are my main target, then shitskins repatriation

Boom we live in paradise
>>
>>79821459

kek, we're gonna need everyone we can get. So many naive cunts these days who believe we're all equal and world peace is actually achievable

>>79821489
>>79821591

We've been terrible for letting people in. Started with letting the best and brightest from the colonies come, but now it's almost an open door policy. The whites in London are already a minority, East London is almost exclusively non-white. Outside of London the non-whites are pretty concentrated in other cities.
>>
Just get blacks back to Africa please.
>>
File: 666258852666.jpg (51 KB, 780x498) Image search: [Google]
666258852666.jpg
51 KB, 780x498
>>79819137
“If Gentiles refuse to live a life of inferiority, then this signals their rebellion and the unavoidable necessity of Jewish warfare against their very presence.”
>>
>>79821287

This the exact problem with Anglos, they don't care if brown people come to Europe so long as they "assimilate". Why do you even come to /pol/? You are too stupid to see that there are inherent racial differences.

If you take in every "well behaved" and "assimilated" brown person those pennies make the dollar and eventually you will be 100% brown. I don't know how you're too stupid to see that and why you're too stupid to realize they have literally the other 80% of the landmass for themselves already.
>>
>>79821726

>>Sub 95 iq

>>males with top 20% for estrogen levels.

so at least 90% of /pol/ users
>>
>>79822349

We already stipulated that a strict, controlled immigration policy would be put in place to ensure the white native population stays the overwhelming majority. Oh, and no kebab until Islam goes through a serious, long-term enlightment/reform.
>>
>>79822349

>muh slippery slope fallacy

Taking in 100 brown people doesn't mean you're gonna end up completely brown. If it's selective and controlled immigration that's fine. Yeah there are racial differences but they're not absolute, there are exceptions, and those exceptions can help us when we're short of doctors for example. One of my best mates is Pakistani, he's assimilated perfectly, speaks with a British accent, dresses and acts like we do, and he'll be a doctor. And you want to throw him out just because his skin is darker? Look I hate mass immigration, it just fucks everything up because they go into their little ghettos and push out the whites. But it's stupid to not allow the best and brightest to come here and improve our country.
>>
>>79819313
>box headed Krauts
>smarter than Anglos
Germans certainly plan ahead (Thousand Year Reich), but they're poor decision makers. Hence, Germany implodes every couple of generations.
>>
File: inbred-rat-people-polygamy.jpg (7 KB, 245x196) Image search: [Google]
inbred-rat-people-polygamy.jpg
7 KB, 245x196
>>79822628

>you want to throw him out because his skin is darker

Yes I would.

There are 2-3 billion Pakis/Indians between that general geographical region, how many Anglos are there again? How much territory do they need? He can go be a doctor back in Pakistan.

It is a slippery slope you dumbass. You let a handful of them in and then they'll be wanting to bring their brothers, sisters, cousins, nieces, nephews and friends. And if you don't oblige them you are evil. How do you not see how that is a slippery slope?

It's been a slippery slope since you idiots started this mess all the way up until London got a Muslim mayor. And it will continue to be a slippery slope until aggressive action is taken.

I haven't even touched on the incestuous DNA that those people have which is diluting the healthy gene pool of European people. Although I suppose on an inbred fuckwit island like yours it can't get much worse.
>>
>>79823740
I promise you, they are not doing any harm to the European gene pool. In 26 years I have never seen or heard of a white person dating anyone from the Indian subcontinent
>>
>>79823740
>Although I suppose on an inbred fuckwit island like yours it can't get much worse.

Brutal
>>
Arabs
K*rds
Extremists
Arme.. Oh wait.
>>
>>79818779
whites
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.