[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This thread is for serious responses only. Would you support
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: when the boat comes in.jpg (136 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
when the boat comes in.jpg
136 KB, 1024x1024
This thread is for serious responses only.

Would you support a crowd fund to send niggers of all types (including southern Asians, all kinds of Muslims, and anyone with black skin) their self-proclaimed point of (historical) origin on a one-way ticket?

The fund would also provide tickets for up to 8-10 immediate offspring of parents.
>>
>>79818280
I would support that idea, but certain immigration laws need to be either changed or actually enforced otherwise we'll just be paying for some nigger's vacation
>>
Op implies US is his historical origin
>>
>>79819206
OP merely implies that he is no nigger of any type.
>>
>>79818280

I'd put in 20 bucks.

I'd put in a LOT more if you could give me assurances that this would actually work.
>>
>>79819081
Let's pretend that we can get congress to pass legislation that says once former citizens chose to leave the country on one of these fund provided vessels their citizenship is automatically revoked.

>>79819206
>Op implies US is his historical origin
"When the boat comes in" is actually a reference to a song about all of the niggers and shitskins in Britain being forced to leave the country on a deporting boat.
>>
>>79819318
>I'd put in 20 bucks.
>I'd put in a LOT more if you could give me assurances that this would actually work.

Let's say there is a 50-55% chance of getting this law rammed through.

For the sake of Canada, we can include the Chinese as a type of nigger. I lived in their country for a year and know how they operate.
>>
>>79819371
Then yes, I would give 10% of my yearly income to ensure that America becomes +95% white nation.
>>
>>79819437
>we can include the Chinese as a type of nigge

We like the Chinese. They become lawyers and doctors and engineers and obey the laws and pay their taxes and make us rich. They can also drink like fish. They can stay. Just take the nigras.
>>
>>79819517
Before someone asks

The other 5% can be brain drain from other countries.

Not the broken H1B system we have now, but actually smart people somewhere in the 130 IQ and above range
>>
>>79820069
>Not the broken H1B system we have now, but actually smart people somewhere in the 130 IQ and above range

Right-o. We only need the best people in our country and not mentally retarded IQ level American-niggers or illegal spics. 100% of this gutter trash needs to be removed from our great country immediately.
>>
>>79820185
There are things we can do right now to make some immigrants leave, like incrementally destroying the welfare state. We just need to find a list of all the government "gibsmedat" programs and attack the weakest one i.e. the least funded.
>>
>>79820570
>incrementally

I really dislike like this. We simply need to give jack shit to all non-citizens and children of non-citizens and deport everyone who doesn't have a legal reason for being here.
>>
>>79820885
Neither do I. I would love to get a law passed that destroys the welfare state in all it's forms today, but that strategy has utterly failed.

Incremental thinking has been the main strategy of these new liberals for decades now.

I was going to make an effort-post but then I remembered I have to go earn some money for that welfare state I love so much.
>>
>>79823004
We need to terminate 100% of the welfare programs, including unemployment and food stamps, and offer all niggers a 1 way ticket back to Liberia or where ever else they think is a suitable homeland. But if they don't know, we need to send em to Liberia by default.
>>
>>79818280
yes, but only in europe
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.