[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bunch of fags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: lol.jpg (175 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
175 KB, 500x349
bunch of fags
>>
>>79817061
>Ukraine
No such thing

When will this meme country die?
>>
>>79817061
>romania
lmao
>>
>Lesotho 53$
>Romania 52$
lol
>>
>>79818981
Soon brother
>>
>>79820659
The country is Chad, it even says it in the image, it just happends that they have the same flag we have. There is nothing we can do about it
>>
>>79822766
Now that most of the shitskins gypsys have run off to the west it's time to annex Moldova and reform into Greater Dacia anulling all the shitskin citizenships. only way to not be the laughing stock of Europe
>>
>>dude i hope that happends during my lifetime. i would give anythind to witness that day
>>
>>79822898
dude i hope that happends during my lifetime. i would give anythind to witness that day.* its hard to be a summerfag
>>
File: 2IBU6Vr.jpg (32 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
2IBU6Vr.jpg
32 KB, 480x600
>>79817061
Tfw used to live in ukraine , now an english citizen feels good man
>>
>>79818981
>When will this meme country die?

kek, says the country which has the only purpose of being a buffer zone between the west and russia. You slavs are so delusional.
>>
>>79822766
>a country of thieves had its flag stolen

P O T T E R Y
>>
>>79823486
>t. 51 state of US
>>
>>79825875

Don't insult us. Merkel would be tried for treason here and we don't try anyone for treason anymore.
>>
>>79823278
Did you identify as a Ukrainian or Russian?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.