[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was i under the impression that cena was based? And why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 2016-07-05_03.37.37.jpg (199 KB, 1110x632) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-05_03.37.37.jpg
199 KB, 1110x632
Why was i under the impression that cena was based? And why was i not surprised they just had to throw some acceptance bullshit into our day of independence. This is really starting to rustle my jimjams lads. What do they want from us?

https://youtu.be/0MdK8hBkR3s
>>
>>79814253

Why do Americans love cheesy patronising shit that talks down to them?
>>
>>79817789
Because they're simple folk who like simple things
>>
>>79817789
It's not like they are the only ones. German politicians do nothing but shit on Germans 24/7 without ever mentioning anything positive and yet they still somehow get reelected.
>>
>>79817932

Well it's more the tone. Like talking to a child.

The visual hints like the people who suddenly appear on the street.

The choice of location.

Britbongs spot that crap a mile off and switch off. America's start firing guns in the air and dancing.
>>
kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge_rzbTAzD8
>>
File: emperorlo.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
emperorlo.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>79814253
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AMERICA IS BECOMING OVERWHELMINGLY TOLERANT OF PEOPLE IN POPULAR MEDIA, WAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MUH CULTURE IS CHANGING AND MY HEROES DON'T SPEAK TO ME ANYMORE, WAAAAAAAAAH

Get over yourself.
>>
>What do they want from us?
our lives, our property, and our country
insha'allah
>>
>>79817789

t.brexit voter
>>
>>79818186

>You will be patriotic ya cunts!
>Vegan? Man up you Sheila!

I keked
>>
>>79818111
Cena's fans are children.
>>
>>79818111
Bongs are the most indoctrinated people on the planet. They just have to make it where you feel superior to the common man or intimidate and you believe anything.
>>
>>79818373

Technically, all wrestling fans are because it's soap opera "sport".
>>
51% of something being choice A is now the average of the entire subject of A + B

WHAT THE FUCK AMERICA
>>
>>79818393

I respectfully disagree.
>>
>>79814253
>love beyond age
Is he a paedophile?
>>
File: cena.png (466 KB, 844x435) Image search: [Google]
cena.png
466 KB, 844x435
What's wrong with this picture?
>>
>>79818186
Does anyone else tear up when we take back our Queen Mary?
>>
File: 1452205510351.jpg (79 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1452205510351.jpg
79 KB, 501x585
>>79818704

It's like they're not even trying.
>>
>close your eyes for a second
>starts walking into traffic

They do this shit deliberately

>2 queers with their niglet "daughter"
They called this shit child abuse once upon a time
>>
>>79818111
>America's start firing guns in the air and dancing.
the kind of people would do that wouldnt be doing it to this kinda of PSA
>>
Nationalism =/= Patriotism
>>
>>79818111

That explains why you guys kicked John Oliver out the country.
>>
I loved his line about that america is about celebrating who they are being proud of it.

But heaven forbid a White straight christian male celebrate who he is. and its Racism, sexism, islamaphobia, and homophobia
>>
>>79817789
>implying patronizing shit isn't cross-cultural

Anybody have one of those German videos with the puppet stickers?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.