[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we stop teenagers from having intercourse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: UzamTzx.png (179 KB, 528x490) Image search: [Google]
UzamTzx.png
179 KB, 528x490
How do we stop teenagers from having intercourse?
>>
>>79811140
steal their copies of 'Das Kapital' and replace them with copies of 'the Holy Bible'
>>
>>79811140
By removing their genitals
>>
>>79811140
Tell them they are the other sex and get them to transition
>>
>>79811140
CASTRATION!!
>>
Jesus proved a point.

Do what you want. But you do not belong with him.
>>
File: 1422473655487.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1422473655487.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
>>79811140
kek, how do we stop this horrbile epidemic?.
>>
>>79811195
It's the only way.
>>
Fornicator: n. An unmarried person who engages in sexual intercourse

1 Corinthians 6:9-11New King James Version (NKJV)
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,[a] nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.
>>
>>79811140
Good question, I was thinking about wide-range executions for degenerate teenagers who have sex.
>>
Actually teenage sex has been going down.
>>
>>79811140
get married you fuck
>>
>>79811195
>implying teenage commies read books
>>
>>79811195
There is a commandment against stealing.
>>
>>79811739
As long as you do something for the good of Christ it is alright, IIRC. I forget what book it's from, though.
>>
File: 1466961927447.jpg (53 KB, 864x645) Image search: [Google]
1466961927447.jpg
53 KB, 864x645
>>79811508

1 Corinthians 6:12-20
“All things are lawful for me,” but not all things are helpful. “All things are lawful for me,” but I will not be dominated by anything. “Food is meant for the stomach and the stomach for food”—and God will destroy both one and the other. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. And God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by his power. Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? Never! Or do you not know that he who is joined to a prostitute becomes one body with her? For, as it is written, “The two will become one flesh.” But he who is joined to the Lord becomes one spirit with him.

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.
>>
File: 1466407508284.jpg (21 KB, 846x435) Image search: [Google]
1466407508284.jpg
21 KB, 846x435
>>79811739
>It isn't stealing if they're Communists
>>
>>79811140
Make them responsible for their actions. No easy way out at the expense of a child's life, or free birth control.

Women/girls hold the keys. Right now there is so little consequence for fucking for a female. If they don't want to get pregnant they can generally get birth control for free, pre and post conception. If they DO want to get pregnant, or just don't care one way or the other, the male will be held accountable financially for the child's life time, until 18 or until they are through college. If the woman doesn't want to name the father, the state will foot the bill.

It's absurd, the complete lack of consequence.

In fact, if there was some semblance of responsibility placed on a woman's own shoulders for her own decisions, you would very likely see divorce rates plummet overnight. It would probably save our social programs and go a long way toward correcting the federal budget.

And, by the way, they should keep men partially responsible for raising their kids as well, they had a hand in the process, obviously.
>>
>>79811843
Man those inaccurate translations for the Chinese characters are hilarious.
>>
File: Sam Francis CCC Column.gif (581 KB, 860x1024) Image search: [Google]
Sam Francis CCC Column.gif
581 KB, 860x1024
>>79811140
>>79812309

Join the CCC.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.