[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some of you may remember me as the San Diego Carnie fag from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: spic.jpg (9 KB, 214x235) Image search: [Google]
spic.jpg
9 KB, 214x235
Some of you may remember me as the San Diego Carnie fag from 2 weeks ago. I'm back again, and some guy got stabbed 2-3 times by some mexishit right in front of where I'm working. Was fucking hilarious.

Here's the green text but not very much details

>Be carnie regular day, overcharging for bullshit
>Chilling out waiting to close
>Mexishit outside stand is arguing with other mexishit
>Mexishit stabs other mexishit 2-3 times then runs away
>Mexistabbed comes to my door and is pounding on it.
>Open it and tell him to fuck off away from my stairs because I don't want blood all over them
>Give him and apron and tell him to press it to the stab wound in his fat gut
>Go to ticket box fag who is also mexishit, tell him to radio the cops and EMT
>"Why"
>"Just fucking call them, some guy got stabbed"
>Cops and EMT come
>Have to clean mexistabbed blood anyway because it's on my stairs
>Cops get butthurt because "muh crime scene"
>Go back to selling ice cream with a pool of blood all over the ground outside the window and caution tape around one side
>Make a hot fudge melt and post this shit

Surprisingly have a ton of carnie stories of guys getting killed and massive brawls, love this life.

Let's have a cultural enrichment/shitskins doing shit skin things thread
>>
>>79807452
How do you know these people were Mexican?
>>
>>79807452
Based carnie welcome back. I enjoyed reading your last thread
>>
>>79807452
Define the word "carnie" for me. Sounds like an interesting job.
>>
>>79807656
Because Paco, they were brown and speaking Spanish when arguing. And I'm also in San Diego CA
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 600x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 600x441
>>79807656

Cause they look like this, ey..

What, you ain't seen a cholo before, ese?
>>
>>79807856

Carnival worker (rides, food booths, etc)
>>
>>79807656
>san diego
>>
File: Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm
1 MB, 300x300
>>79807925
Or, you know, they could be violently curbstomping someone. They could also be Filipino, however.

SIGN THIS PETITION: https://www.change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: https://web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: http://www.snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
https://youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.
>>
>>79807856
>Work at the fair in games, rides, or food
>Except we travel from fair to fair
>Get drunk, have a lot sex, and perpetually broke if you're an idiot
>Hate each other but hate regularly townie fags more so if there's a fight or agent we stand together
>Also extremely violent because dealing with retards and a lot of hours working
>Inb4 clowns, lions, elephants, freak show (that's the circus)
>Inb4 serial killers, fugitives, child molesters, etc. (That's the smaller carnivals I work on a multimillion dollar carnival)
>Travel across the country for free, perfect job for people with nothing else
>>
>>79807894
>>79807925
>>79807977

>only Mexicans speak spanish
>only Mexicans can be brown
>only Mexicans can look like cholos

Top kek at the dumb shit that gets spouted on this board in the name of memes
>>
>>79807799
Thanks, got banned for the last one about the Sundae that got knocked over for off topic. But there's always a story out here
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 600x449
>>79807452

Yo, ese, did my hommie die, eh?

That shits fucked up, ese...

I live in Chula Vista, vato.... Why don't you come say that shit to my face, homes
>>
>>79807656
>smell bad
>stabby
>brown
>speaking beaner

Yeah, I wonder how he came to this conclusion?
>>
>>79808169
They were Mexicans, handle 1000s of them a day during my job. I know what they are when I look at their fat wives and retard kids.

Shouldn't you be getting your head cut off Julio?
>>
I wish I would have been a carnie for a few years. Awesome stories, liberating rubes on the midway of their shekels, fucking crazy carnie broads.

Sounds pretty fun if I were 18 or 19, you know?
>>
>>79808198
Who cares? I had ice cream to sell nigga
>>
>>79808348
I grew up on the Carnival my family owns this one and my parents owned another one. It's was awesome. You don't know safety until you've seen some weirdo get beat the fuck down by 12 carnies for trying to take you off the midway.
>>
>>79808169

Listen, faggot. I was born and raised in San Diego... Loved in Chula Vista / imperial Beach area for 20 years... Now I spend time between Paramount, Westminster, Compton and Carson...

I know hundreds of Cholo assed Vatos running around. The VAST MAJORITY of these mother fuckers are Mexican.

Like out of 100 cholo buddies I have, 4 are Equadoran, 2 or Guatamalen... And the rest are fucking Mexicans..

So get the fuck outta here with that #NotAllCholos bullshit
>>
>>79807856
>>79808117
Gypsies of the US
>>
>>79808301
>>79808307
>I've got no evidence to asset they were Mexican outside of confirmation bias and /pol/ memes
Just as expected from carnie people, I doubt you'd be able to differentiate your head from your own ass.

>>79808517
>trust me, I know these things
Why did it took you several paragraphs to defect this simple shitpost?
>>
>>79808517
Based Califaggian, I welcome you when I'm at the Orange County fair next month if you end up coming. Avoid the turkey legs
>>
>>79808619
Never once have I tried to shit out of my mouth.
>>
>>79808039
I swear you fucking faggot, I'm going to get that piece of shit petition linked to 4chan or taken down because your cocksucking ass can't control yourself and spam your faggot shit
>>
>>79808517
Grew up on D street in SB, right off the freeway. Where's a good spot to get some good ass Mexican food? Not a chain but something really good, one of those hole in the wall places where there's a tiny little 80-something granny hand making the tortillas and marinating the meat?
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 585x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 585x363
>>79808619

>It's a Butthurt Mexican faggot trying to deny Mexican degeneracy episode.
>>
>>79809085

El Gordo, ese... Bomb ass food. You know it?
>>
>>79808169
I live in Fresno. Half the people I know are beaners and 99% are mexican. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>79809168
>deny
OP's story doesn't even have any elements in it that confirm the nationality of these people.
>>
>>79809512
Let me clarify Paco

>2 guys are brown, one with a fat wife/gf
>Both arguing in Spanish
>One is stabbed
>Both are wearing cholo clothes
>The end

Fuck off mexishit
>>
>>79809285
Such a high degree of certainty, I bet you were extremely careful to pull that anecdotal evidence out of your anal cavity.
>>
>>79809780
Do you have any evidence that the things used to describe Mexicans is usually a trait of Mexicans?
>>
>>79809780
You realize Mexifuck and San Diego are right next to each other dumbass
>>
Who /teardown/ tonight? Wade checking in. Started at midnight. Only got the Wheel and the Vertigo left standing. Rollercoaster is down. Kiddieland down. Forward until Dawn!
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.