[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BASED AND RED PILLED MOVIE PROTAGONISTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: Screenshot_2016-07-04-23-52-32~2.jpg (361 KB, 1379x2058) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-04-23-52-32~2.jpg
361 KB, 1379x2058
>itt: we post red pilled movie protagonists

No one tops Travis Bickle.
>>
>tfw you are basically him
>>
>>79804476
pretty much this
>>
The patron saint of /pol/lacks. An aspie with a sense of justice.
>>
>>79804476
>drive uber
>own several handguns and pose with them in front of the mirror
>frequently take dates to scummy theaters to see Swedish sexual education films

basically me
>>
File: Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm
1 MB, 300x300
>>79803905
I don't know, but Yvette The Filipino Curbstomper Felarca, a teacher from Berkeley Middle School seems to follow Derek Vinyard pretty religiously.

SIGN THIS PETITION: https://www.change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: https://web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: http://www.snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
https://youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 446x299
>>
taxi driver was a shitty movie. I wish you edgy young adult faggots would stop posting it.
>>
>>79805391
Holy fuck do you plan on posting this in every fucking thread tonight,
>>
>>79805860
Fuck you kid. Taxi Driver was visionary for many of us who see so much wrong with the world yet few wishing to take action regarding this degeneracy.

>>79804993
Amen.
>>
>>79805860
Swap out your sister's jeans for some cargo shorts, the testosterone is being squeezed out of your man parts you thin-bearded, Strombellas-loving contrarian faggot holy shit just fucking kill yourself
>>
>>79806149
He's the Jew looking cuck that works with Betsy in the volunteering centre who gets butthurt because Based Travis took that blonde poon before him.
>>
File: magnum-force-v4.jpg (566 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
magnum-force-v4.jpg
566 KB, 1000x1500
>>79805523

Good choice. Very /pol.

i nominate magnum force
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>79805523

Paul Kersey above all. Smiles and nods blankly in his STEM office environment while his liberal co-workers whine about racism and vigilantism. Stalks and kills darkie degenerates at night.

/pol/ personified.
>>
>everybody on /pol/ think they're like >>79803905 or >>79806732 when in reality they're all like
pic related, you bunch of sociopathic asperger downy retards who post on a philipinos anime forum
>>
>>79807060
Who is that?
>>
A Man For All Seasons
Dredd
Eyes Wide Shut
Kill List
>>
File: 1465412332980.jpg (85 KB, 1206x681) Image search: [Google]
1465412332980.jpg
85 KB, 1206x681
>>79803905
Technically he isn't the protaginst, but I always rooted for him.
>>
>>79808555
what movie?
>>
>>79808693
Gangs of new york
>>
Falling down
>>
>>79809028
thank you
>>
File: feels.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>>79803905
Great movie but how the fuck is he red pilled? He's just a crazy fuck who can't hang with society and performs one desperate act of valor cause he has the hots for some primo cheese pizza. Really though i feel kind of like this sad fuck. Alone, dissatisfied with society. Refusing to take part. Refusing to man up. Letting myself slide into degeneracy. Help me /pol/, i'm cold.
>>
>>79806479
>magnum force
>not dirty harry
the original is better
>>
>>79803905
>red pilled
Fuck, I wish this stupid phrase would die.

Can't you just say "/pol/ tier" or some shit?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaEjtiqCw4Q
>>
>>79809595
it used to be /pol/ approved movies
blame the summer fags
>>
Who else thinks it would be funny to start a hashtag or something where we, pretending to be PoC, petition for the banning of the movie Powder as it suggests that the whiter a person is the more special they are.
>>
>>79809654
This movie is about as blue as it gets
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.