[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pol how does it feel knowing this is the future of America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: chi.png (2 MB, 898x711) Image search: [Google]
chi.png
2 MB, 898x711
>>
>>79803419
Pretty good suck shit.
>>
>future
>>
>not mexicans or muslims
>>
>>79803419

=]
>>
>>79803419
I'll just pack my bags and leave.
>>
>>79803419
Definitely not the future. Guarantee at least one of those niggers was shot dead by another nigger by the end of the day
>>
>>79803419
If the whole country were similar to those men then Russia and/or China would take over this country in a heartbeat.
>>
>>79803623
And everyone else that wants a 100% European society will come with me.
>>
At this very moment a one billion dollar satellite is passing by Jupiter
>>
>>79803419
But thats not a pack of Mexicans.
>>
>>79803729

Mexicans > these Chicago bums
>>
You guys realize that one-on-one blacks are pretty terrified of white people, right?
>>
>>79803772

that's not the point, the entire media is on black people's side. everywhere I look it's all about black people. I'm tired of it.
>>
File: 1466310407093.jpg (38 KB, 540x418) Image search: [Google]
1466310407093.jpg
38 KB, 540x418
>>79803419
We should have gassed the nignogs whole we had the chance.

I can't wait for the next ice age. Thank Azathoth for my Neanderthal genes.
>>
>>79803419
Nigs aren't growing in numbers. The only thing keeping them from exploding in population is abortion, which retarded Republicans want to ban. Nigs grew a bit in numbers since the beginning of the LBJ gibs programs but they haven't grown since the 80's or so.

Spics and Mudshits are the ones I'm worried about, the former being my biggest concern.
>>
>>79803825
Victim bux
>>
File: 110712PopulationProjections01.png (15 KB, 411x480) Image search: [Google]
110712PopulationProjections01.png
15 KB, 411x480
>>79803764
Maybe so but you implied niggers are the future. They most definitely are not.
>>
>>79803419
You Americans don't know how lucky you are with your niggers. I would trade 1 South African HIV infected fucker for 2 African American niggers any day.

Fucking kaffers in this country.
>>
>>79803419
Good, only a few will live past 25
>>
File: 1467697091377.png (76 KB, 300x336) Image search: [Google]
1467697091377.png
76 KB, 300x336
>>79803764
>>
File: Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm
1 MB, 300x300
>>79803419
As long as it happens non-violently. And violently, this will never happen.
SIGN THIS PETITION: https://www.change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: https://web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: http://www.snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
https://youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.
>>
>>79804258
Mexicans are more injun than hispanic though

Isn't the main hispanic like Spaniard or some shit?
>>
>>79804099
We're also sort of lucky that we're getting Mexicans while everyone else is getting mostly Muslims, but at the same time It feels like the whole Western world is cucked and I'm happy that we have the best bulls.
>>
Id like to move to switzerland or Russia.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (20 KB, 308x477) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
20 KB, 308x477
Bretty gud you fucking racist
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.