[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 960x960
>
>>
They all suck
>>
>>79802931
love the sources

fuck off shill
>>
>>79802931
Fuck yea
>>
Maybe because Reagan and Bush were both Presidents, and they had far more situations under their authority? Hillary was only Secretary of State and she still managed to fuck up big time, imagine her as president...
>>
File: 123.jpg (216 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
216 KB, 960x960
>>79802931
>>
>>79802931
I'm a #ClitMissile now
>>
wtf im with her now
>>
>>79802931
>implying anyone here likes bush
>>
This picture picked cherries, and still tries to compare apples and oranges.

Zero effort.
>>
>>79802931
only one of these 3 is a presidential candidate right now
>>
All of them?

People were protesting the Iraq War and wanting GWB indicted on war crimes before and during the Iraq war. The problem was the administration rode a wave of patriotism to get away with everything they did.

Reagan was also immensely popular at that time, even though it's clear when you look at things historically he did many things that could be considered illegal while in office.

All three of them should have had charges brought against them, especially the Bush administration for how they misled and lied to Americans in order to get us into another war.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.