[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do sports make white people chimp out so hard?l
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 628x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 628x458
why do sports make white people chimp out so hard?l
>>
Alcohol
>>
>>79802265
misplaced nationalism
>>
>>79802265
WHY IS THERE A FACE IN THAT BUS WINDOW???
>>
/sp/ serious business.
>>
>>79802265
Alcohol.
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1242x2208
>>79802705
There is a big black guy face and under that a smaller skull!!!
>>
>>79802705
Oy Vey!
>>
We're not allowed to express our nationalistic feelings elsewhere
So when sports give us the rare chance/excuse to vent, it all comes out
>>
It awakens a mental illness called "tribalism" which is only enabled by nihilism, or rather philosophical suicide. These people aren't people, at least not with convincing identities, they are zealots of a movement.

No one who has sought to meet themselves has ever believed sports were anything more than casual entertainment.

>>79802935
You're not allowed because you're expected to be above such degeneracy.
>>
a bunch of high-class rich people just hang go to the game for entertainment.

its the middle class/low class who feel some sort of tribal connection to a team of dudes getting paid millions to play a game, and the fans who are all normies with shit-tier jobs, a wife, 2-4 kids they have to pay for, taxes, etc all hate their lives and get absorbed in sports to the point where they will react violently if something doesn't go their way. can you blame them? what else do those people have ot live for?

fans value loyalty to a team over everything, except maybe winning. and what's funny is that statistically, in leagues where there are guaranteed contracts (baseball and basketball, but NOT football), after a good player remains with his team and takes a gigantic paycheck, that player will typically regress or flatline out in terms of performance because he knows that he is getting paid 50-150 million through his contract no matter what.
>>
>>79802265
why does having to work for things make other races chimp out?l
>>
>>79802343
I think youre onto something here
>>
>>79802992
The 'degeneracy' you speak of is why Islam's domination is spreading rapidly across the globe, and the lack of which is why white civilization is dieing
>>
>>79802265
>half the people visible in pic aren't nigs
>>
whites are cucked to only chimp out on trivial things
while blacks and minorities can burn kill and loot for political issues whites are only allowed to do this kind of shit on sports
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 476x886) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 476x886
Yes goy! Smash the bus, your sports team will surely win next time!
>>
>>79803128
Yes, that I wish to be a self defined enlightened person is why pandering, bleeding heart, cultural relativists with a poor education of history seek a policy of appeasement towards Muslims.

No, I don't think so faggot. Islamic aggression is completely non sequitur in this discussion.
>>
>>79803067

People usually go crazy and riot when their team wins, not loses (exception: Vancuckver).

I live in Buffalo, and if the Bills or Sabres ever actually won I don't know if it would just be a huge party of if the entire city would legitimately get burned to the ground.

>>79802935
>>79802992

Both decent answers, but sports teams are definitely more than casual entertainment when it comes to an entire populace binding together and identifying based on a local sports team.
>>
>>79803393
Identifying with anything except the identity you have crafted is completely degenerate. It is a life time achievement to become a genuine person, it takes all of a few moments to lose yourself in tribalism and nihilism.

You must seek yourself, you will not find yourself in collectivism.
>>
>>79803393
>People usually go crazy and riot when their team wins

true. but just take the same inputs and the statement still stands. nobody except losers lets 1 professional sports game influence their day for longer than one minute after it ends. and that includes people who end up destroying shit because W-W-WE WON AND FOR ONCE I CAN PRETEND LIKE MY SHITTY JOB, SHITTY GIRLFRIEND, SHITTY HOUSE, AND SHITTY BILLS DON'T MEAN ANYTHING BECAUSE I* AM A CHAMPION

*(despite not having any impact on the game as a bystander)
>>
Because it's fun and because it's in a controlled environment.
>>
Socially acceptable replacement for the favoured european pastime = war
>>
Grown men who buy $400 replica jerseys with the name of their favorite nigger buck on the back and then proudly wear those jerseys in public like they're that nigger's high school girlfriend probably aren't entirely mentally stable.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.