[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just figured it out. Trump purposefully used the "star"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1458105580529.jpg (55 KB, 540x290) Image search: [Google]
1458105580529.jpg
55 KB, 540x290
I just figured it out. Trump purposefully used the "star" in the meme so the media would come after him and look like complete retards, giving him more free publicity. He wouldn't have deleted the tweet if this wasn't so.

4D CHESS.
>>
File: image.jpg (611 KB, 2500x1667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
611 KB, 2500x1667
>>79800383

It's given the "Clinton is corrupt" charge enormous airtime.

And hopefully, it's caused normies to grow a bit more weary of the Jew.
>>
>>79800383
its a nice tactic. he also managed to redpill the massess about kikes by opening discaussiions about them
>>
>>79800383
you figured that out huh?
>>
Yes, I too suspect some of the ridiculous arguments coming from the left are there so it doesn't take a genius to refute them and thus drive people right.

The extreme left is too idiotic to be believable.
>>
>>79800383
>>79800549
>>79800883
Also, by deleting his "Star of David" tweet, Trump is teaching people how much power Jews have over our thoughts and expressions.
>>
>>79800383
And how does more publicity help him? Everyone in America already knows about Trump.
>>
>>79801097
It's better to be fresh in people's minds.
>>
File: giphy.gif (434 KB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
434 KB, 200x198
>>79800383
>>79801067
>>79800549
...this is goddamn genius!
>>
>>79801270
yeah I haven't seen this many JDL lawyers on CNN in decades
>>
/pol/ visits the simpsons as a tiny whiny zionist man. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2J60QsaV1s
>>
>he thinks the normies didn't side with the Jews
>he thinks that, after /pol/ loudly celebrated Trump retweeting a Jew callout, anyone believes the new narrative that the star was an innocent random shape
>>
File: starlocaust.png (576 KB, 638x616) Image search: [Google]
starlocaust.png
576 KB, 638x616
>>79801097
The starlocaust was ammo for a ton of twitter shitposting, like this for instance. It gave a lot of visibility to the ridiculousness of crying "anti-semitism!!"

>pic related
>>
File: donald-trump_New.jpg (62 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump_New.jpg
62 KB, 1200x800
>>79800383

Yes! Your starting to learn how the game is played!
>>
>>79801642
How to get fucked in the ass and learn to enjoy it
>>
>>79800383
This doesn't help Trump, mistakes like these are part of the reason his polling numbers are so low. Only delusional cults like /pol/ blame the jews for everything.
>>
>>79800383
Wouldn't surprise me, at this point he's got so many labels on him that one more is going to discredit the others.
>>
>>79801793
>mistakes like these are part of the reason his polling numbers are so low
I don't know man, even HuffPost puts him behind by 5, not great but better than previous month
>>
>>79801793
low numbers mean shit

It's all pump and dump. Keep the circushivemind of the left confident and well fed and expecting victory. You pull the huge punches at the end.

It's out of his fucking book. He's literally feigning, blocking, boxing in when he should.

He is fucking playing this entire game like a master. People will study this shit for decades to come.
>>
>>79800383
No shit....

All politicians do this crap.
Few get called on it.

How many times have you heard something akin to "We're going to make mass shooting a thing of the past."?

Then someone pro self-defense accuses them of doing away with the 2nd amendment.

Media calls pro-gun person a liar.

Step one: Make vague statement
Step two: Wait for the butthurt
Step three: Claim you're a victim
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.