[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would he have thought of Trumps campaign?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 403x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 403x400
What would he have thought of Trumps campaign?
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 1200x900
>>79797746

>black man
>opinion discarded.
>>
>>79797746
He would have hated Trump at first, but I think he'd eventually come around.
>>
>>79797816
>pol man
>opinion discarded.
>>
>>79797746
who?
>>
>>79797816
Patrice O'Neil is worth listening to.
>>
>>79797967
Was.

Was worth listening to.

I'm sad now.
>>
he would have enjoyed it and fucked with hillary a lot, he respected open racists more than liars like hilldawg
>>
Ooga booga bix nood
>>
>>79797979

would've supported trump quite intensely i bet
>>
>>79798044

Still is, f am.
>>
>>79797746
He's shit on every goofy hoe that had any negative comments about Trump.
>>
>>79797816
Underage b&
>>
>>79797746

Ok so I met him at a small comedy show he did on the upper east side. NYC.

When I walked in he was complaining to someone about taxes. Which I keked about because blk people and gigs me until they have to foot the bill.

I said hey and gave him a slap five hand shake. Talked to him only just like 30 seconds. Bullshitting. He seemed pretty nice.

He went on to close the night out later on. He started make a joke about women and some drunk bitch began heckling him.

She wouldn't stop.

He sat down on his stool and just made bird noises at her for like 5 minutes and then just walked off stage and didnt come back.

Everyone was fuckin pissed at her. She rushed out of the club like a fucking embarrassed cunt.
>>
Patrice was the man. I think he'd have loved Trump's honesty and brashness. I mean, Patrice wouldn't go near Hilldawg with a ten foot Pole.
>>
>>79797746
He would have maintained an air of not truly supporting him but would have tempered Trump bashing by saying some shit like:
>dat Trump motherfucka, let me tell you about that Trump mothafucka...he's crazy but hear me out, some of the shit he's saying...I can see where he's coming from. Some of his shits too crazy but it's like this...
>>
File: patrice-31.png (1 MB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
patrice-31.png
1 MB, 900x675
Black Phillip aka Mr. O'Neal would be voting for Trump, this I have no doubts of

He'd also be roasting the whole BLM, trayvon, mike brown, etc makes me almost want try black face and try and channel is spirit using some black magic witchcraft to get into his psyche

>>79798731
>He sat down on his stool and just made bird noises at her for like 5 minutes and then just walked off stage and didnt come back
Damn I miss Patreeky, that's fucking hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3yvQkG_3s
>>
File: Hold Me Back Fam.jpg (35 KB, 569x580) Image search: [Google]
Hold Me Back Fam.jpg
35 KB, 569x580
>>79797816

>He doesn't know who the fuck Patrice O'Neal is.

Fucking leave /pol/ and never return you colossal faggot. On our birthday too, Jesus Christ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCZevpfEK5k
>>
File: Scorch.png (415 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Scorch.png
415 KB, 512x512
>>79797967
Patrice's jail story is a must listen.

https://youtu.be/6gtgu8j0pN8

I miss O&A. I listen to their shows about Scorch every 3 months or so to get my spirits up.
>>
>>79799362
His friend, oh man, poor kid.
>>
>>79797746

He would definitely support Trump simply because he's changing the system and being more honest than all the other politicians out there right now. I don't think Patrice would support him feverishly though. More like, "Eh, I mean, if I HAVE to choose might as well not be Hillary. Hillary seems like the kinda woman who'd (original Patrice joke/thought)."
>>
Is he dead?
>>
>>79799471
>"Rape to me is taking pussy"
This would never be allowed in today's "he looked at me wrong, I got raped" culture

Does anyone disagree?
>>
>>79799671
he turned out to be a typical nigger and got involved in gangs, did some time, and got killed in prison
>>
>>79797746
>>>/r/o&a
>>
Can't stump the Trump
>>
>>79797746
Trump's a pimp running against a goofy hoe, what do you think?
>>
>>79799795
I still use that as an argument
>>
>>79799671

He's been dead for years now, ~4. The dude was such a legendary comic's comic that the comedy community still does an annual Patrice O'Neal Comedy Benefit to make sure his family is supported. Fuckin' Billy Burr was pissed as shit that he missed this year's because of the airlines fuckin' him over.
>>
>>79799134
I'm sure Patrice would also talk for 40 min about the state of bill Clinton. Aaah! It would've been hilarious hearing him shitting on bill.
>>
I also find it hilarious that the entire country thinks Boston is this bastion of tolerance and liberalism with their impressive universities. Regular people in Boston hate niggers more than anyone in the country. It's almost an irrational hatred because there have never been enough up there to cause real problems.

There's a reason the Red Sox where the last baseball team to integrate.
>>
>>79798960
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>79799885
This. Patrice knows Trump is the original baller.
>>
File: This Nigga.jpg (71 KB, 395x450) Image search: [Google]
This Nigga.jpg
71 KB, 395x450
>>79799885

Explained it the best.
>>
>>79799994
I think NOTHING of Bill Burr and Patrice. Low level comics. I feel sorry for you guys. It's heartbreaking really. These are the voices of this generation. Damn that's terrible. C or D level years ago. So sad. Comedy is dead.

I don't want to shit on these tards because they still poke through the soil in these dark days. However, damn. So sad. What scraps. Fuck.
>>
File: You.gif (415 KB, 480x238) Image search: [Google]
You.gif
415 KB, 480x238
>>79801012

>1/10

K.
>>
I honestly believe that Patrice dying has left a butterfly effect on social media. He kept faggoty bitches in check. I don't think Louie ck would be acting all uppity with Patrice around.

Once Colin dies, wtf will happen phamalams?
>>
>>79800084

Regular people...

It's fucking white trash Irish scum is what it is
>>
>>79801159
What a rebuttal. Please post more memes. I'd hate if you typed up your balls worth of opinions. You haven't got any.
>>
>>79801614
And Italian scum. You're right.
>>
>>79801438
Except you know nothing about comedy. Louie ck exists because no one cares anymore. Louie is a dumpster fire. Real comedians quit. That turd fell out of the sky and landed on soil that had a major fire and burnt everything around it for miles. No one checks him because the audience is cancer. They aren't worth talking to. Great minds say, "fuck this" because the people buying tickets are so shit no one wants to talk to them but stupid faggots like Louie CK. Because those piles of shit will half heartedly laugh at his bullshit.

Comedy is damn near dead.
>>
Patrice would have shat on both Trump and Hillary and then came up with a strange theory about both of them that no one would have thought of that would be equal parts logical and entertaining. Go listen to him talking about "mid-level jews" on o&a. I miss that fucker.
>>
He would have gone into a chimplike frenzy after Trump called out the Bush presidency and the Iraq war. From that point on, I think he'd have been on the Trump train.
>>
>>79797816
Fuck off Patrice was based
>>
>>79797746
He always had a opinion that you wouldn't be ale to guess

My guess is he would of shit on Hillary and somewhat defended Trump without liking him too much and saying how he represents White guys not feeling masculine
>>
>>79802223
This is absolute horse shit. CK is a comedian's comedian. He started in the mid 80's as an 18 y/o and it took him nearly 20 years to get any widespread acclaim. He may be a bit cucked nowadays but that's because he has a family and wants a measure of security. He's paid his dues. \

He wasn't on of these people the (((establishment))) picked from obscurity and fast-tracked to national prominence (see Obama, Barack H).
>>
>>79802834
This

t. Fight Club
>>
>>79800084
Yeah, the forced bussing riots were as bad here as in Alabama or Mississippi.

Boston Irish ah wikked pissah.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.