[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was burning the American flag justifiable in his case?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (655 KB, 433x868) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
655 KB, 433x868
Was burning the American flag justifiable in his case?
>>
>>79797550
No, he should be shot.
>>
File: 1467460688082.jpg (62 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1467460688082.jpg
62 KB, 640x640
>she still wouldn't suck his dick
>>
Every time someone burns an American flag in America, they are celebrating and honoring the very thing they think they're rebelling against
Penn and Teller, of all people, did a wonderful segment on it on one of their 'fool us' episodes.
America is the freedom to insult America while enjoying everything America has to offer. It doesn't care about the irony that you'd already be dead in some third world country long before you could make a Facebook status telling everyone you're a demiposisemsexual. That's the true beauty of America.
>>
>>79797550
>oy vey America needs to give niggers and spics free everything you fucking white male
>>
>>79797821
Bretty much this.
>>
>>79797550
No problemo! Sent him to Mexico, I will trade places with him. I need to get my masters in Clinical Neurophysiology and your tasty scholarships would do wanders!
We have banned guns, have universal healthcare and "affordable" education.
>>
>>79797550
No. You shouldn't just go out in public and start burning shit. There's burning embers all over the ground, too.
>>
>>79797550
"Too many people are being killed by police but too many people are being allowed to own weapons which would protect them from police"
>>
>>79797550
EXECUTED FOR TREASON
>>
>>79797550
No he's just desperate for attention and thinks all his cool liberal friends will like him more for it
>>
>>79797735
>While he's posting this the girl he loves is out getting blacked
>>
>>79798995
So, it's treason then?
>>
>>79797550
>burning a flag over dry/dead vegetation

If anything, they'll charge him with possibly starting an uncontrolled fire.
>>
File: peyote.jpg (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
peyote.jpg
16 KB, 320x240
>>79797550
no, you either respect and try to improve the country you live in or either choose to be an hero o go back to your original country.
>>
fuck no
>>
>>79799441
>mexicans at trump rallies
>>
>>79799721
you should deport them ASAP.
>>
>>79797550
Why is it ever justifiable? What does destroying your country's flag do other than prove you're a fat cunt and put a target on your back for any vengeful locals? Burning this flag will get this faggot exactly what he thought he already had, a life where anyone who recognizes him is going to treat him like the scum he is.
>>
>>79797821
>Every time someone burns an American flag in America, they are celebrating and honoring the very thing they think they're rebelling against
> Penn and Teller, of all people, did a wonderful segment on it on one of their 'fool us' episodes.
> America is the freedom to insult America while enjoying everything America has to offer. It doesn't care about the irony that you'd already be dead in some third world country long before you could make a Facebook status telling everyone you're a demiposisemsexual. That's the true beauty of America.

Bro... like.. you got it mayng
>>
Funny enough Proper retirement of a US flag involves burning it.
>>
>>79797550
FUCKING JEWS BROS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5vYith5MfA
>>
>>79799806
i would if i could, gotta wait till february
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.