[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he really a bad guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Chinaman.jpg (5 KB, 195x258) Image search: [Google]
Chinaman.jpg
5 KB, 195x258
Was he really a bad guy?
>>
>>79795104
nice try chang
>>
>>79795104
Even Hitler ain't got shit on that soulless bastard.
>>
>>79795104
I mean if killing a ton of your people and killing doctors and replacing them with uneducated townspeople because you're worried they know to much, then yeah. Also the bridges collapsed due to shit slag metal made from village smelters with bad quotas so they melted silverware and shit
>>
>>79795202
>Even Hitler
But Hitler was a good guy. Should've said "Even Stalin".
>>
The fact that he turned a poor third world country into a major political power in the age of US/Soviet domination was impressive
>>
>>79795104
YES!
>>
>>79795299
I dunno, what was the body count for Stalin?
>>
>>79795299
This
>>
He's killed more ching chongs than the Japanese. All around good guy I would say.
>>
>>79795252
Implying capitalists don't kill "their people"
>>
>was he really a bad guy?
well, duh, he's a fucking commie scum
>>
File: angry hank9.jpg (9 KB, 205x286) Image search: [Google]
angry hank9.jpg
9 KB, 205x286
>>79795299
>But Hitler was a good guy.

DELET THIS!!!
>>
>>79795580
Lol while you type on a image board made possible by capitalism.
>>
>>79795104
oy vey goyim remember the six gorillion of god's chosen avians who perished in the sparrowcaust, pay grain reparations please
>>
He was just misunderstood. I'm sure he was a great guy once you got to know him.
>>
Is it true that he was a pedo and abused both little boys and little girls habitually?
>>
File: 1465594807332.jpg (2 KB, 115x125) Image search: [Google]
1465594807332.jpg
2 KB, 115x125
"Them niggers be saying they're equal before the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). He hated their guts and many Islamic scholars have said the Negro was created by Allah to serve us. Muhammad (PBUH) said Arabs are equal to non-Arabs, and white are equal to blacks. But he was talking about Caucasoid humans, not filthy Congoloids. Bilal was black but Ethiopian caucosoid, aka the same skull structure as the Prophet (PBUH) and every Arab, Slav, and Aryan. Mongoloids to the east have proven themselves to worthy servants to Allah, but niggers can't do it. I mean Malcolm X was communist, and sub-Saharan niggers refuse to act like people to their brothers and sisters. Because niggers aren't human, they're human like animals created by Allah to serve us."
P.S. Christians are pussies, and Hitler knew it
>>
>>79795104

I am a communist.
Mao was a bourgeois pervert and probably a kike. fuck the chinese heresy.
>>
>>79795580
>b-but they do it, why we shouldn't also do it?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.