[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dump on NWO/Illuminati
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1408907658062.jpg (251 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1408907658062.jpg
251 KB, 640x480
I was wondering how true is all this Illuminati/NWO/Freemasonry stuff?

Could we get a dump. But not shitty 240p 2hr documentaries made with Movie Maker. Like actually well made stuff and articles.

Also how about Satanic ritual abuse, and elite being mixed up with it?

I was surprised to find out about mk ultra being legit and all
>>
>>79794171

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip9tIwYd-8M
>>
>>79794171
bump
>>
>>79794171
bumpa
>>
>>79794171

/x/ might be more helpful
>>
>>79794171
what do you want to know about?
the black box? the finders? mk ultra?
>>
>>79801043
Claims and accusations
Those who claim Kabbalistic roots for Freemasonry are of two, widely different, perspectives. The first group are generally religious fundamentalists who, a priori, condemn Freemasonry, Judaism, and the Kabbalah as being anti-Christian and often equate the whole with satanism.
They will also make such accusations as "Freemasonry and the New World Order are Nazism revived." 6; "...that one key ritual in freemasonry involves drinking from human skulls...." 7; and "Freemasonry is the instrument created to carry out this return to paganism." 8
They will also quote, out of context, from Albert Pike’s Morals and Dogma: "all the Masonic associations owe to it their Secrets and their Symbols." 9 and claim that Freemasonry is divided into two branches. "There is the branch of the Scottish Rite and the branch of the Shriners. Scottish Freemasonry is the Christian branch while the Shriners are actually the Islamic branch." The Prophecy Institute in Keene Texas will, for a "donation" of $26, "inform you of what is the Cabala, and how it influences Today’s governments." To anyone who has made an objective study of either Freemasonry or the Kabbalah, these accusations and claims are patently ridiculous.
The second group is composed of freemasons and kabbalists who promote the theory of Freemasonry’s link to the Kabbalah. They are entitled to their opinions, but it must be stressed that they do not speak for Freemasonry. They are only expressing their opinions. They view the study of both as enhancing their relationship with God and have come to some personal conclusions about what they perceive as similarities. Whatever intellectual or spiritual similarities there may be between Freemasonry and the Kabbalah, any historical links are strictly conjectural and unsupported.
>>
>>79801936
>you should read the 33 rituals
What are those?
>>
>>79802713
I am, i was just curious about what the "33 rituals" might be.
And wow at those photos. I didn't think /pol/ would willingly suck down Jew propaganda.
>>
I liked the book 13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati. You can find it online.
>>
>>>/x/17885093

here op.
>>
>>79794171
>Freemasonry
P2 is an interesting case of masonic lodge shenanigans

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due

>NWO
Operation Gladio, trustworthy NATO blowing up shit in europe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGHXjO8wHsA

>about Satanic ritual abuse, and elite being mixed up with it?
conspiracy of silence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho

>>79797890
>the finders?
pic related if someone doesn't know what this is
>>
>>79807330
>P2 is an interesting case of Mafia and Vatican shenanigans
FTFY
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.