[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why single males are discriminated against when they want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 588000094[2].jpg (3 MB, 3089x2048) Image search: [Google]
588000094[2].jpg
3 MB, 3089x2048
Why single males are discriminated against when they want to adopt?
What's the logic behind that?
>>
>>79793070
Because there are kaffirs in my country who rape babies to death because they think it will cure aids, and there are kaffirs in my country who cut up babies and use there body parts as traditional medicine.
>>
>>79793070
Because everyone knows couples and women aren't pedos. Everyone also knows men are inept and clumsy when it comes to raising children, and will have no idea how to do it. They also won't care about children as much as women, because fathers are inferior in ability and importance to mothers. Don't you know anything, goy?
>>
>>79793378
sounds fucked m8
>>
>>79793070
adopting a child is pretty much impossible if youre single, whether youre a man or a woman
>>
>>79793448
>inferior in ability and importance to mothers
Which is why women die in childbirth and men can impregnate 10,000 women in the nine months it takes a woman to produce a single offspring.
>>
because single men over 30 are usually losers, manchildren, or pedos
>>
>>79793070
Because anyone with a brain knows a dude alone looking to adopt is really browsing for some nice kiddy pussy.
>>
Because patriarchy something something pedophiles are all men something privilege meets power.

Gotta ignore that women also abuse children in vast numbers, though. It doesn't fit the narrative. Even if they are forced to trial, they tend to get away with it, or at most get a slap on the wrist because it's still somehow men's fault.
>>
>>79793070
There is literal nothing wrong with father/daughter love.
>>
>>79794619
>because it's still somehow men's fault.
They are victims of the patriarchy too, they were forced to internalize rape culture and they could only take it out on an even less privileged group.
>>
>>79793070
Men need to rape. If they are single, they will rape their children. If they are married, children will be safe because men will be raping their wives instead.
>>
Single women get the urge to have kids. Men don't really get this urge as strong. So when a single woman can't get a husband she adopts a kid. When the dude wants a kid he gets a wife. What guy actually would just adopt a kid? I wouldn't adopt a kid because why would I want one as a single guy? You know what single guy wants kids? Pedos
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 1280x853
It's blatant sexism

If I had to give a reason I'd say it's because of sexy children
>>
>>79794781
ill fucking stab you to death pedo scum
>>
>>79795618
>You know what single guy wants kids
Someone who wants to raise children uncucked by female influence?

Female-dominated education is the reason for the pussified state of society today.
>>
>>79793070
Because people assume that single men are rapists. It's another fun hold over from traditionalism that feminism keeps around because it helps them
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.