[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Did Chris Evans Quit Top Gear because he sucks, or because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Chris-Evans-Main.jpg (33 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Evans-Main.jpg
33 KB, 615x409
>Chris Evans has sensationally quit Top Gear on the same day police announced they were investigating him over allegations of sexual assault.

>The BBC host announced that he was withdrawing from the show over Twitter on Monday morning.

http://heatst.com/uk/breaking-chris-evans-quits-top-gear-in-wake-of-police-investigation/
>>
>>79790785

Look at that face and try and tell me he's not a rapist.
>>
>>79790785
hes a faggot, unfunny, and a sexual deviant.
sounds like a another wealthy (((TV))) shit head to me. He makes the show suck. The original 3 old limeys were the best. but you know BBC loves BBC so fucking much they made one of there best shows into a cuckhugbox.
>>
>>79790785
Massive bender. LeBlanc and Harris are the only things worth keeping. And it would still be a shit program.
>>
>CURRENT GEAR MAN

Top Gear was not about the show itself but the presenters, nobody can replace them because they WERE Top Gear, this is what the BBC can't seem to understand, its like a stand-up act being replaced by someone else, it becomes something completely different.

They should have just done a new car show from the ground up if they wanted to that badly. You have to be very dumb to think you can just carry on TG without the presenters.
>>
Supposedly he was difficult to work with and some of the other presenters were getting tired of his shit. His leaving could be for any number of reasons. I like to think the reason is a little bit of everything.
>>
>>79790785
>Lesbian glasses

"Progressives" like to where these to make themselves appear smart.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
Hand picked by BBC usually means hes been fucking children for decades. Keep paying your TV tax tho.
>>
I hope something horrible happens to Chris because he deserves it.
>>
>>79790972
yeah, looks like a typical englishman to me
>>
>>79791477

I'm not even interested in cars but I liked top hear because of the presenters.

They tried to make an Australian version once and it failed for the same reason. The presenters were not only different, but were also just awful.
>>
File: 1465845966605.jpg (636 KB, 2268x1536) Image search: [Google]
1465845966605.jpg
636 KB, 2268x1536
I loved the old top gear, even the banter towards american cars
>>
>>79798274
Its a shame because much like Hammond and Clarkson always went at it over American cars and shit, they couldnt tried to do that with Leblanc. But you cant replicate chemistry. And thats what worked before
>>
After all the other rapists at bbc I'm willing to believe it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.