[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Joe Rogan, Neo Nazi, spreads white nationalism slang on his podcast.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: vrXDcTFC.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
vrXDcTFC.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
Based Joe Rogan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp9UT5JMI4s
>>
>>79789313

You know the manlets stomach dropped when he read the white nationalist bit.

Rogan is anti-white as fuck.
>>
>>79789313

He's a pothead as well and believes in chemtrails and conspiracies.. i'm sure he browses 4chin from time to time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWOF2GJ_Smw
>>
/pol/s influence grows ever stronger
>>
>>79789435
>Rogan is anti-white as fuck.

is he? i haven't listened to much of his stuff.
>>
"C U K?"
"Yeah, C U K"
>>
>>79789458
Apparently he and Alex Jones know each other, so I'm not suprised
>>
>>79789528

Yeah he's called white nationalists scum, has mocked Trump supporters.

When Anthony Cumia went on a white nationalist radio show, a guest was about to name the show and Rogan snapped "don't fucking plug white nationalist shit on my show you fuck".

He's also big into white guilt/privilege bollocks as well.
>>
>>79789826
implying he would risk his career.
>>
>>79789313
So it's all but confirmed that cuck is the new faggot?
>>
>>79789826
shame. what a faggot. wouldn't have expected it.
>>
File: image.png (455 KB, 810x688) Image search: [Google]
image.png
455 KB, 810x688
Joe Rogan is the embodiment of someone who smoked weed for the first time and listened to Rage Against the Machine. He thinks BLM is a legitimate movement and uses the same argument against every religious fag.

>Priests bang little kids

That's literally all he says. He's annoying
>>
>>79790017

You don't have to be anti-white in order to not "risk your career", he could just keep his manlet mouth shut if he's such a coward.

Dudes a multi millionaire and his podcast is self funded so what's he afraid of anyway? His UFC gig? Then fuck him.

But that's not what it is, he's just an anti-white faggot at heart like most of these media cunts are. Shame because he could have done so much good with his power and influence.
>>
>>79789458
he's said multiple times more recently that it's all bullshit.
>>
>>79790429
>(((he)))'s just an anti-white faggot at heart like most of these (((media cunts))) are.
>>
>>79790017
Fear Factor is still on?
>>
Rogan needs to chill with the power level revealing, he's going full /pol/
>>
>>79789313
All the grappling skill in the world will not save you from a marine with a 1911.
>>
>>79790390
I think he's talked shit about BLM more times than not. He called them idiots when showing that clip where they were in a university library shouting about why the students studying didn't care about black lives or something.
>>
>>79789313
Joe Rogan is a bluepill and 'cuck' is the most overused, stale and unfunny meme on /pol/ anyway
>>
>>79789708

I'm not surprised motherfuckers!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFhSKp-RQ20
>>
>>79792780
shut your whore mouth

cuck is brilliant
>>
>>79792780
Only cucks hate the cuck meme.
http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/actual-cuckolds-are-pissed-off-at-the-far-right-using-cuck-as-an-insult
Stop posting on /pol/ while Jamal is ravishing your wife.
>>
File: 1452480821921.gif (1017 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1452480821921.gif
1017 KB, 200x200
>>79789313
>Halfway through the video they start warming up to it after just saying it won't catch on
>>
>>79789313
Rogan thinks people are born gay
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.