[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come SJW'n'SHEEEEIIT can't do ANY good memes,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: 1463072616046.jpg (146 KB, 1000x760) Image search: [Google]
1463072616046.jpg
146 KB, 1000x760
How come SJW'n'SHEEEEIIT can't do ANY good memes, infographs or propaganda pics? Is there even any?
>>
>>79787711
finland is literally BLACKED
>>
>>79787711
SJW's hate facts and statistics which is required to create memes, they do create few based on emotions which really makes you think.
>>
>>79787711
Evidence, graphs, and stats are just things invented by cis white males so that they can win arguments.
But the truth is always with us because we want justice and believe in equality and they don't.
Case closed and if you wanna argue with me i will block you because "muh feelings"
and "muh triggerings"
>>
>>79790443
This really makes me think
>>
File: Pol_Bingo_01.jpg (273 KB, 1280x1600) Image search: [Google]
Pol_Bingo_01.jpg
273 KB, 1280x1600
>>
It's hard to win by convincing people the truth when your argument has none.
>>
the alt right is top tier in terms of memetic warfare
>>
>>79790443
This really really makes me think.
>>
>>79790443
>our side is more intelligent because we communicate in memes and cuckposting
>>
File: affafas.jpg (244 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
affafas.jpg
244 KB, 1000x1000
>>79794153
>>
>>79787711
The entire contemporary politically correct critique lexicon of "trigger warnings" and "safe spaces", "problematic"s and other virtue signaling are the sjw memes; they're pervasive as fuck.
>>
>>79795069
Those are not memes, but barely made-up excuses though.
>>
File: tavistock cover.jpg (154 KB, 300x458) Image search: [Google]
tavistock cover.jpg
154 KB, 300x458
>>79787711

SJW are SJW because they lack any critical thinking skills. That was the goal of Tavistock!
>>
Post one and I'll rate it.

t. meme creator pro
>>
File: Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm
1 MB, 300x300
>>79787711
LINKED IS PROPAGANDA VIDEO MADE BY NAUI KETZALCOATL AKA NAUI OTZELOTL

I'D GIVE IT 14 OUT OF 88

SIGN THIS PETITION: https://www.change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: https://web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: http://www.snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
https://youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.
>>
>>79795390
LOL because "critical theory" is the corner stone of Frankfurt School. I don't know how they correlate.
>>
Guys, anyone got the picture of the feminist with pink hair saying "My post-modern theories will be seen as right by the future" or something to that effect? I need it for science.
>>
>>79796449
DO YOU EVEN HAVE A PERMIT TO DO SCIENCE YOU RACIST???
>>
File: this.jpg (50 KB, 525x730) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
50 KB, 525x730
>>79796559
Please, it is for the reich.

I found this picture, which is the same girl, but not the words on it. Can only find similar ones
>>
>>79795390
I keep hearing about Tavistock

What/who is it?
>>
>>79787711
white guilt is a pretty effective meme desu
>>
>>79787711
Does this phallus chalice have a name?
>>
They're not clever or smart. What do you expect? They run a whole movement based on fiction.

>>79796745
Soros' company.
>>
>>79794906
That sentence makes no sense
>>
They don't really need to. SJWs are just regurgitating what the media and education system spouts out. We are our own media essentially so we (not me because I have no creative ability whatsoever) have to design our own easy-to-digest media.
>>
>>79792766
>Kinsey gives us a shoutout.
Has this ever happened?
>>
File: stats-65995649.jpg (119 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
stats-65995649.jpg
119 KB, 400x400
>>79790443
See pic.

>>79787711
Audience targeting.

If we dissect your propaganda pic, the message (at least as far as I can read - both the futhark on her shirt and the underlying spoken tongue are not, AFAIK, in my linguistic repertoire) is something something white race heil hitler lookit this aryan qt3.14. This is not a meaningful argument. It will not convince a rational person to heil hitler or secure the future of the white race; rather, it will serve to demonstrate that at least some of the people who talk about securing the future of the white race actually either intend to enslave the white race or are COMPLETELY IGNORANT of what Mad Adolf actually did to the German people.

Your pic is, however, well chosen for targeting emotionally vulnerable people with a weak grasp on morality or history. The Reich has little use for rational people with strong moral compasses, because rationality and morality inevitably lead one to reject Nazism. Therefore, Reich propagandists will seek to play on emotion to a greater extent than antifascists do.
>>
>>79797064
It's a meme now.
>>
>>79796745
Tavistock is seriously fucked up man
>>
>>79797522
The point of OP's picture is to show that it's not all creepy white males who make up the WN movement. There's also some pretty young women which helps break down one of the main attacks on members of the movement.

The target isn't non WN viewers, it's ammunition for WN members under psychological assault.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.