[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /Pol/, you keep making fun of BLM for shutting down the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: BLM.png (30 KB, 832x912) Image search: [Google]
BLM.png
30 KB, 832x912
Alright /Pol/, you keep making fun of BLM for shutting down the toronto pride parade, but we know that black people face NINE TIMES THE OPPRESSION as other oppressed groups.

Given this fact, why should we be upset at them for just wanting to have their voice heard?

What would you do think white people would do if they faced NINE TIMES as much oppression as other oppressed groups? Just admit it white bois, you would be losing your shit! LOL

I'm sure that we're on the same page on this, so why not cool it with the anti-BLM shilling going on here?
>>
Do you not have eyes? Can you not clearly see that black people are being oppressed all around you?

1) Housing markets: rigged against black people
2) Job applications: Blacks do not get as many call backs
3) Test scores: rigged against black people
4) lower pay for the same work
5) fatherlessness
6) civilian murder by cops
7) More incarceration if you are black
8) poverty levels
9) less likely to be represented in government.

and institutionalized racism.

That's 10, and I only needed to name 9.
>>
>>79786684
Quit making this thread you uppity nigger
>>
File: 1454524085221.png (532 KB, 750x609) Image search: [Google]
1454524085221.png
532 KB, 750x609
>>79786815
>Test scores: rigged against black people
LOL, yes, yes they are
>>
>>79786815
>Civilian murder by cops

You mean, like 5 guys per year? Yah, I'm sure that's holding black people back. Hell, even if it were 500, which it isn't, that really wouldn't have much of an effect.

The simple matter is that most black murder are committed by other black civilians. In fact, most murders are committed by black civilians. Sounds like they are doing it to themselves.
>>
>>79786815
All those problems you listed are self inflicted wounds black people bring upon themselves
>>
>>79786684

"Muh feels" isn't facts nigger.
>>
>>79786815
>3) Test scores: rigged against black people
Quite the opposite actually. No Child Left Behind was specifically designed for niggers and oppresses the learning of non-niggers (except maybe beaners who are only a little less intelligent than niggers).
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 640x640
>>79786684
>What would you do think white people would do if they faced NINE TIMES as much oppression as other oppressed groups?

We would just start our own businesses run by our own people. We would police ourselves and pull ourselves up out of the oppression. Just like every other ethnic group on Earth has done throughout history. (Except for blacks and Muslims of course)

It's really not that complicated.
>>
>>79787382
>ethnic group
>Muslims
>>
File: 1457639583346.jpg (92 KB, 1185x355) Image search: [Google]
1457639583346.jpg
92 KB, 1185x355
>>79786815
Are Asians less oppressed than white people?
>>
>>79786684
>nine times

How exactly do you quantify that?
>>
>>79786823
Quit oppressing black people NINE TIMES MORE THAN OTHER RACES!
>>
>>79786684

define "oppression"
>>
>>79786684
Asians face the most amount of racism but they don't bother crying about it everywhere. They also are dealt nearly all of the racist hate from blacks, latinos, and arabs.
>>
>>79787382

>ethnic group
>muslims

I see what you did there
>>
>>79787549
You keep posting this, as if Asians making more money means anything. Asians are not represented in congress. Asians are not all wealthy either, they are forced to live in china-towns, which are asian ghettos.

Being white means that you do not know what it is like to live in the ghetto, and you do not know what it is like to be poor.
>>
>>79786684
>poor bait
>>
>>79791339
>Asians are not represented in congress
>Asians are not all that wealthy
>Asians are forced to live in ghettos

Where do you fucking uninformed and uneducated retards come from?
>>
>>79791604
Where do you racists come from? This whole damn website, not one of you can counter the claim that we blacks face NINE TIMES the level of oppression as any other group. How about that hmmm? HOW ABOUT IT!?

When you are facing this much REAL oppression, then you get to speak.
>>
>>79791339
Income becomes wealth and money is representation in Congress. When you have money you can afford to take time off for lobbying or to pool money together to pay a professional lobbyist when Congress does something against the Asian community. The reason Asians do better than whites is because they have fewer single mothers.
>>
File: blackredneckswhiteliberals.jpg (71 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
blackredneckswhiteliberals.jpg
71 KB, 500x375
>>79792014
There's no such thing as biological human race and 0 times 9 equals 0. Take responsibility for your life as an individual and stop blaming people you've never met for your own failures.
>>
>>79792082
The reason Asians do better is because the spend less time worrying about what's holding them back/bitching, and just working their asses off. Let's not forget, that if any group is actually "systematically" oppressed, it would be Asians. I say this relation to college admissions, graduate school, and scholarships.
>>
File: 1415020903753.gif (3 MB, 177x217) Image search: [Google]
1415020903753.gif
3 MB, 177x217
>>79786815
>1) Housing markets: rigged against black people
Black people lower property values. It's not rigged it's just a fact that niggers don't take care of anything.
>2) Job applications: Blacks do not get as many call backs
Absolute 100% bullshit. They get MORE than equally qualified white people because they have the benefit of being a token for Diversity™ quotas
>3) Test scores: rigged against black people
Fucking what? How would someone even go about rigging test scores against a race?
>4) lower pay for the same work
Bullshit.
>5) fatherlessness
Inflicted on black people by black people. Like most of their problems.
>6) civilian murder by cops
Whites are more likely to die in police custody
>7) More incarceration if you are black
Because they commit far more crime. Not even including non-violent crime, they account for half the crime in America.
>8) poverty levels
Inflicted on black people by black people.
>9) less likely to be represented in government.
They're only 13% of the population. No shit.

Why did I even respond to this?
>>
File: 1467412572423.jpg (67 KB, 702x528) Image search: [Google]
1467412572423.jpg
67 KB, 702x528
>>79786684
>>
>>79786684
Chink here. In the 6 years I've worked in the UK the only time I was assaulted because of my racial background was by a bunch of blacks.

You niggers with your little gangs and rap music, bitch moaning and complaining about racial abuse whilst simultaneously chimping out on other races that are low on the social-hierarchy.

And you wonder why your people and your little organisation there is hated by everyone, Tyrone?
>>
Fuck niggers
>>
Good

You need more oppression
>>
>>79787382
You know, like the Irish, Italians, and Chinese did.
>>
>>79796130
>HAXXX

nice ID
>>
>>79786815
1. Rigged for you mean. When a section 8 can get a $2000/month house for $50.

2. First step is to actually fill the damn application out. After spending 3+ years a manager of a store in the hood. 95%+ of the customers were black less than 10% of the applications were black. Then we can talk about qualifications.

3. In order to have a test score one has to first go to school. The drop out and tarty rate for blacks is insanely high.

4. Bullshit! Same cry as women only make 70% of what a man makes. If this were true then the most employed person would be a black female.

5. How is this anything but blacks not taking care of their own? What do you expect some random white dude to take you in and raise you right. Willis, Arnold and Webster are fiction not the goal in life.

6. Cops kill more whites than blacks. And Black kill way more blacks than all other sources killing blacks.

7. Then stop doing crime.

8. Here's an idea; move to where the jobs are. Don't stay in impoverished areas. Learn a skill or trade so you can earn a living. Rap and Basketball are pipe dreams. Go be a plumber.

9. Funny cities that are majority black tend to have majority black mayors, city councils, and city workers. Last time I checked the current President is also Black. Blacks only make up a little over 10% of the population how much do you expect to make it to higher offices? As far as under representation go talk to the Hispanics and Asians.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.