[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Singapore and Hong Kong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: ggrh.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
ggrh.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
How did they do it?
Would what they did in their country work with America and the rest of the west?
>>
>How did they do it?

Do what? Build skyscrapers?
>>
>>79784990
You mean leeches BTFO?
Of course it would work, just rev up the gas chambers first.
>>
File: HONG.jpg (91 KB, 619x387) Image search: [Google]
HONG.jpg
91 KB, 619x387
>>79784990
british involvement made them great
>>
File: 1466955817443.png (616 KB, 631x602) Image search: [Google]
1466955817443.png
616 KB, 631x602
>>79785715
>>
>>79785715
kek't
>>
>>79784990
>How did they do it?
British capital
>Would what they did in their country work with America and the rest of the west?
You already have New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, Minneapolis
>>
>>79784990
>How did they do it?
Google "5 Asian tigers story of success"
tl:dr: hard work, USA/UK supervision, free market, good institutions.
>>
>>79785795
Keep waving. Cutie!
>>
>>79784990
Singapore has been a good way to access ports in the Sea of Bengal, and it offers 0% tarriffs.

Hong Kong reaped benefits from British infrastructure and institutionalizing. After it was handed over to the PRC it offered 0% tariffs to entice trade away from Singapore's 0%

Hong Kong is dying because of China's Free Trade Zones though, and protestors are pushing Chinese consumers out of the City, so it's really not making as much money as it used to.

As to it working in the US, no. They're rich because of per capita income. Such small areas taking in majority of trade will obviously become rich, but not throughout the US's larger population and land mass.

I never lived in HK or Singapore, so I don't know the deeper reasons beyond they're trading capabilities, but I am moving back to Shanghai next month and I'll have a business meeting in Hong Kong around December, so maybe I can find out more.
>>
Separation of church and state prevented the muzzies from fucking us over. The rest of the countries around us are fucked up because of Islam one way or another.

Singapore is also an example of a successful multicultural society.... because those who don't have jobs are booted out. No welfare niggers here.
>>
>>79786870
Alright

>>79787135
screencapping
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.