[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: AMERICAN_UNION_AU.jpg (290 KB, 704x804) Image search: [Google]
AMERICAN_UNION_AU.jpg
290 KB, 704x804
Hello my fellow Americans.
>>
Hi ur a gay.
>>
whats gucci
>>
>>79782120
Greenland is not America.
>>
>>79782120
what's this thread about exactly my fellow U R Gayan?
>>
>>79784642
Camaraderie with our fellow Americans living in the north.

>>79783561
We don't discriminate negrito.
>>
>>79782120
Fuck off uragay I already have to deal with mexishits.
>>
>>79782120
Hi neighbor, you're literally the 'dude weed lmao' from the south.
>>
>the americas unite
>have enough firepower to take over the world

looks like we've won
>>
>>79785381
*looks like the jews have won
ftfy
>>
>South America
Haha, no. Not getting anywhere near that sinking ship.
>>
File: smuguru.jpg (257 KB, 763x559) Image search: [Google]
smuguru.jpg
257 KB, 763x559
>>79785120
Besides the accent and "mate" i don't think you would even notice the difference between a regular American and a Uruguayan.

>>79785258
I think yesterday they started selling the weed in the pharmacies, but you have to register and you have a limit so yeah... its not like the press paints it.

>>79785381
Just nuke peru and bolivia, everyone would pledge alliance to the USA.

>>79785646
It's not a pretty ship but i don't think its sinking.
>>
>>79782120
Canada would be stretching it.
Anything south of our border can fuck right off.
>>
>>79785258
You have to see the whole weed thing from this point

You will ALWAYS have potheads, no matter what, you can't just ban weed

with the weed being grown and sold by the state, we avoid the Paraguayan and your Brazilian brick weed shit that is half weed and half other radiocative stuff that doesn't even has a name

so this way you guarantee they get decent stuff, they don't poison themselves AND you eliminate illegal traffic, which leads to gangs, violence and the like

it's a win-win situation (this solution only probably works ins small countries tho)
>>
>>79786150
>we avoid the Paraguayan and your Brazilian brick weed shit
Not as long it isn't just a regulated drug like alcohol, having to register as a marihuana user and having a limit is bullshit.
>>
>>79786304
what do you think our government will do with the "registry" of cannabis users? we don't live in an orwellian state, this is not the USA
that registry is there just for statistics and nothing more

remember most of our pothead youth has only consumed the pressed brick shit all their lives, once they get the gud stuff they won't go back

and you don't really have a limit, because if you're a really huuuuge pothead you can register a cannabis club too and grow your own weed, separately from the weed you can buy from the state monthly
>>
>>79782120
Hey I went to Uruguay once, thiught it was a cool place. Very chill. But this isn't /int/ so fuck off.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.