[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The 2003 Iraq war was justified under the pretext of them having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: images.png (13 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
images.png
13 KB, 267x189
The 2003 Iraq war was justified under the pretext of them having WMDs and Iraq claimed they did have WMDs. Oil was not involved, that's stupid and low as Michael Moore.
>>
But we gave them WMD's...

Look up Sarin gas
>>
>India
>Owning Jammu and Kashmir regions
Get the fuck out pajeet
>>
>>79779673
but we couldn't find any WMDs
>>
>>79780295

US didn't give it to them. an idiot can make sarin gas.
>>
>>79779673
I'm pretty sure that wasn't the only reason, it was just the major one and the reason easiest to get more supporters. There were other reasons such as Saddam breaking UN
>>
>>79780571
We actually did find WMDs they just weren't nuclear.
>>
File: shekel.jpg (56 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
shekel.jpg
56 KB, 400x400
>>79779673

10 SHKELIM TO (((YOU)))
>>
How many other countries have undeclared WMD's?

Would that justify their invasion as well?
>>
>>79779673
No one cares.
There's no need to justify it.
Their lives had no value.
Lockheed martin says 15 years to practical microfusion, so 15 years till we can glass the fucking useless desert.
>>
>>79779673

>Oil was not involved

OP, do you know what the petrodollar is?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.