[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do neckbeards/NEET types that inhabit /pol/ seem to hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 135235623626.png (156 KB, 750x285) Image search: [Google]
135235623626.png
156 KB, 750x285
Why do neckbeards/NEET types that inhabit /pol/ seem to hate Jews so much? Is it a jealousy thing? Is it like how niggers hates whites for being superior to them?
>>
>>79777547
like all muslims, they lust for power, power that they don't have. Jews have power because Jews work hard. I think you are correct. Its just jealousy. islam is the creed of jealousy and failure
>>
>>79777547
well unlike most people on /pol/
i actually have online businesses & other websites & talk to jews daily & I can tell you they have cheated me more than any other group
fuck em
>>
File: 1406248015434.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1406248015434.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
>its a reel masterrace thread
>>
>>79777547
Do people really struggle to get laid?
I thought it was a meme.
>>
>>79777547
Why would someone be jealous of being a jew?

You could just as easily do what they do, but what they do is shit for everyone else.
>>
>>79777646
The double standard just pisses me off. Jews push for the death of white Christian identity because it gives us "priviledge" yet they're far wealthier than white non Jews and they help each other out and will hire a Jew over a goy.
>>79777720
That's your fault. Even my super Liberal parents have warned me about doing business with Jews.
>>
>>79778225
Yeah, this. I won't have sex before marriage because it's psychologically damaging and is disgusting, but most women are complete and utter whores so unless you're absolutely vile you can get laid very easily with little effort.

If you're really desperate and hideous, there's always gooks who have no standards when it comes to White males. They're kind of like niggers with disgusting White females.
>>
Kill all single mothers and their offspring and all problems are solved
>>
>>79778225
Do people from Argentina really think they are white?
I thought it was a meme.
>>
>>79779396
Almost responded but you were betrayed by that big fat leaf. The aposematism of flags, that leaf.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.