[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ help me rewrite my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: clock.jpg (89 KB, 550x684) Image search: [Google]
clock.jpg
89 KB, 550x684
Degeneracy has been forced in to my lifetime and now I will fight it entirely.
My willpower is strong, as is my mental ability.

I ask of you to aid me in creating the way I live my life. I will stick to what is advised here presuming it is the way of the truth.
>>
I need a list of what to do and what not to do.
A complete conclusive list.
>>
get off of /pol/

get off of 4chan

throw away your computer and stop using the Internet except for bare essentials.

It's just brainwashing you
>>
Evidently I should have titled this 'really makes you think'
>>
>>79777347
Kill yourself.
>>
>>79778003
Do I do the same with phones etc?

What do I do instead?
>>
>>79778084
There it is, saw that coming.
>>
>>79777347
L U R K M O A R
U
R
K
M
O
A
R
>>
>>79778003
/thread

If all else fails, off yourself. It's the single best way to escape all degeneracy.
>>
But what do I do instead? I am only here due to boredom
>>
make yourself a better man a little more every day: stronger physically, mentally, financially, spiritually, and ride the tiger of this decadent age. that is all anyone can do until zero hour.
>>
>>79778436
Maybe finding out what you should do is part of your struggle. You shouldn't just go on the internet and shitpost when you're bored, you should use every minute of your time efficiently. If you're so smart and willing, maybe you could become a politician who changes the world for better.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.