[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MUH BLACK POWER FUG DES RACISSS CRACKAS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
MUH BLACK POWER

FUG DES RACISSS CRACKAS
>>
What's that flag?
>>
>>79776167
If she hates America so much, she should just go to the country who's flag she's holding.
>>
>>79776167
Dumb nigger put the flag upside down
Can't they do anything right?
>>
>>79776313

tru tru kys niggress
>>
>>79776309
The Libyan flag without the crescent moon.
>>
>>79776309
maybe Libya? But Libyans are sandniggers not niggers
>>
>>79776309
Numbani from overwatch
>>
>>79776313
because then they would have to actually live their lives without hate, and that's no fun
>>
>>79776309

I believe that is the "Pan African" flag. United Africa, etc.
>>
>>79776167
The bottom green of that flag, along with the white underneath it, coupled with the shrub bellow that, looks like pepe the frog.

Is kek telling us something?
>>
>>79776167

Repatriate this woman to Liberia IMMEDIATELY.
>>
>>79776167
>lives in country
>stands on countries flag
>holds other countries flag
>is not living in other country
why do they do this?
>>
File: 1.png (56 KB, 697x241) Image search: [Google]
1.png
56 KB, 697x241
>>79776571
lol

>>79776716
Seems so.
>>
>they apopiated all my culture so now I wear a bathrobe all the time. take that whitey!
>>
>>79776167
>>79776167
Any detectives care to find out who that is so we can inform her that she's living in America until she gets it?
>>
>>79776912
Ironic considering tribar flags are a remnant of their European colonial era
>>
>>79776167
She's already been arrested for terroristic threats. There's a picture here of her crying while being carted off somewhere
>>
I would pay money to see someone walk up and start talking to her, then full power punch her in the mouth and put that shit on youtube.
>>
File: 1431610961022.gif (939 KB, 255x164) Image search: [Google]
1431610961022.gif
939 KB, 255x164
I've seen this cunt on the local news before.

Georgia police have arrested her multiple times for her bullshit.
>>
If she puts the flag upside down and on the ground, isn't that a double negative?
>>
>>79776607
I'm sick and tired of all these other Blacks and their victim complexes; the're holding themselves back now even more than white people did in the past. If they took the energy they used to "protest", and directed it towards actually succeeding, then maybe they wouldn't live out their lives in poverty. I'm half-black myself, and I was in 2-3 A.P. classes for every year of high school. One day, i was walking past the other black students in the courtyard (they would all loiter in the same spot every day b/c they came from the same school that got shut down) and overheard one guy saying something about getting a good grade on some test; one of the other students said h was "acting white". It's that kind of mindset that keeps these people from even trying to escape the vicious cycle of poverty in their communities. They literally don't care about succeeding at all, they give up before they even get a chance b/c "da whyte manz gonn'a keep uz down". It disgusts me. These people are so busy renewing their race cards , that they don't even think of trying to work towards a better life.
>>
>>79776339

Flying the flag upsidedown is a sign of distress (like if you ship was sinking and you need help). It is a way to say the country is in dire straits. It is not technically wrong, just cheeky in a retarded way. Like when a 12 year old smokes cigarettes.
>>
File: Make America Mexico Again.jpg (108 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
Make America Mexico Again.jpg
108 KB, 600x399
>>79776313
Fuck you, puto. These are our lands and we're taking them back.

Go back to Europe.
>>
>>79776569

You just played yourself. All niggers are niggers, no matter how light brown their skin is.
>>
>>79778028
If we go back to Europe we better tear down every building and all roads down since we built them. It's only fair.
>>
Obama should invite her to the White House
>>
>>79778028
Mexicans for the most part came from europe too
>>
File: 1401341044623.jpg (49 KB, 479x435) Image search: [Google]
1401341044623.jpg
49 KB, 479x435
>>79776167
>And yet she does not leave for her oh so romanticized homeland

Niggers truly are children
>>
>>79778028
>These are our lands and we're taking them back

I wouldn't count on it.
>>
In her defense independence day was rich slave owning white men not wanting to pay their taxes
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.