[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ have based family members? Pic related is my uncle.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160704_165941_810.jpg (108 KB, 720x1129) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160704_165941_810.jpg
108 KB, 720x1129
Does /pol/ have based family members?

Pic related is my uncle. My parents are redpilled as fuck.
Older sister is kind of bluepilled but votes conservative.

Rest are too young to vote, so they don't matter.
>>
you used a highlighter to cover the last name...
I can still see it retard.
>>
>>79775870
>Joe Martin
>>
>>79776213

TFW when on mobile.
>>
>>79775870
What does redpilled mean?

Is it stormfag lingo for "they were brainwashed with the same shit as I was"?
>>
>>79775870
Why do people even bother censoring names on the internet?
Nobody gives a fuck who your uncle is.
>>
File: 2_cute.jpg (28 KB, 74x75) Image search: [Google]
2_cute.jpg
28 KB, 74x75
>>79776213
That's the joke. We are supposed to ``le epic dox'' this person, because fourchan is full of hateful niggers and stuffs
>>
>>79776213

Thats because he wants you to see it

fucking retard.
>>
>>79775870

>beaner in charge of using photoshop
>>
>>79775870
Yeah. My sister came out as a lesbian, and my entire family disowned her and my father literally dragged her by the hair and threw her out of the house, shit was cash. >>79776336
>>
>>79776502
why do i even bother
>>
Was at my girlfriends house:
>Wake up and girlfriend is spouting about the left wing party in australia and why we should vote them in
>Enter the room and say "its fine for you to have your opinions but dont push them on everyone because you dont know what you are talking about"
>Presumably right wing father gives me a look and grins and has a little chuckle with me

Based.
>>
>>79776667

wtf i hate photoshop now
>>
dumb phone poster
>>
File: trumpcardllc.jpg (51 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
trumpcardllc.jpg
51 KB, 876x493
>>79776842
>Letting you fuck his daughter under his own roof
>Based
>>
>>79776667

We're a family of flips actually
>>
>>79777413
>americans
>muslim family values

You can only pick both
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.