[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE HUNDRED DAYS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: the poopan plan.png (18 KB, 303x281) Image search: [Google]
the poopan plan.png
18 KB, 303x281
>we're going to find common ground with the opposition

>turn the US into Canada or I'll do it by decree

The New York Times apparently sees no contradiction here.
>>
>IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR
>>
>Hillary in charge of infrastructure programs

Omg the kickbacks will be tremendous
>>
>>79774615
>executive actions on immigration

The Supreme Court already ruled that this is not within the POTUS power. Wow she's really smart
>>
>turn the US into Canada or I'll do it by decree

Anyone who believes this is deluded. Canada is paradise compared to Hillary's America.
>>
>>79774615

You better not let her win. With her and cuckboii in power at the same time, we'd see a North American Union
>>
File: msnbc isnt in the tank.png (2 MB, 1678x944) Image search: [Google]
msnbc isnt in the tank.png
2 MB, 1678x944
>>79775064
>The Supreme Court already ruled that this is not within the POTUS power.

No they didn't. It was a 4-4 decision which means the appellate court's ruling stands and it doesn't set a precedent. If she wins she WILL get a leftist on the court who will rubber stamp anything she wants.
>>
File: 1346533012102.jpg (41 KB, 575x429) Image search: [Google]
1346533012102.jpg
41 KB, 575x429
when they say "infrastructure plan" what they really mean is jobs for illegals

Does ANYONE here know someone that does road construction? Anyone????
>>
>>79775428

I'd bet it goes further than that and she'll be trying to get muds to move to white areas to build infrastructure there
>>
>>79775428
Every person I see working on the roads is a Mexican and I live right outside of DC. Every single person except for like the one white foreman.

Mind you these are government contracted jobs. Meanwhile we're told the illegals are living in the shadows and there is no possible way to round them up

Oh and the road jobs go on for months. There is one near my house there been under constriction for like 2 years, and I literally see no progress. Do you understand the kind of money that's being stolen and kicked back from these "projects"
>>
>>79775064
The Supreme Court ruled just the opposite, actually. Immigration and deportation is the right of the federal government alone and thus the Executive branch has sole power to decide.

United States v Texas was an attack on DAPPA not in dispute of this fact, but on the grounds that DAPPA was meant to short-circuit the executive authority by changing Texas policy (in particular making a certain classification of undocumented immigrants eligible for work permits and drivers licenses) which is BEYOND the power of the executive order. And the Supreme Court made no decision on it.
>>
>>79775428

My father works construction. He was an immigrant from Portugal, basically the same as a Mexican. Everyone that works construction is either Italian, Hispanic, or Eastern European. 90% of them are immigrants.

The problem with infrastructure funding is not that they are underfunded, it's that they are poorly mismanaged and waste a ridiculous amount of money by people not giving a shit where the money goes and people skimming money wherever they can.

The people charged to inspect job sites and manage work for the government don't give a shit and let shit slide that should never pass. It's because they employ blacks and poor people that don't care about waste, fraud, and abuse. There's no incentive to do a good job or care and they don't have the ability or mindset to even do a good job anyway.
>>
File: 1466298730081.png (184 KB, 1071x1069) Image search: [Google]
1466298730081.png
184 KB, 1071x1069
>>79774615

I hope everyone understands this isn't an election.

We aren't choosing our next President.

We are choosing sides.

Choose wisely.
Choose well.
>>
File: 1452565887036.jpg (173 KB, 786x800) Image search: [Google]
1452565887036.jpg
173 KB, 786x800
>>79776466
They almost did, and they will if Hillary wins.
>>
File: Punished Nigel.jpg (155 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Punished Nigel.jpg
155 KB, 2000x1000
Remember, if the Dems win its over for White America
>>
File: 1466744287905.jpg (670 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1466744287905.jpg
670 KB, 1600x1200
>>79776670
>tfw Trump gets the right to fire federal employees on the spot
>>
>>79776764
It's a pretty silly case, honestly. On the one hand Texas is complaining about its own laws and on the other Obama is pretending that DAPPA was only meant to make sure certain people don't get deported, while at the same time being disappointed in the Scotus non-decision essentially saying that that's all DAPPA does.

Between Obama, Trump, the Democratic protests in congress, and the politicization of Scotus (the Republican senate refusing to even hear a Scotus), I'm getting worried about the future of separation of powers.
>>
>>79774615
>seek common ground with the GOP over drinks
What the fuck is this, Sex and the City?
#aristophanes #womeninparliament
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.