[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was thinking about buying some trump coin i hear they a bulk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1467645622958.jpg (14 KB, 440x334) Image search: [Google]
1467645622958.jpg
14 KB, 440x334
I was thinking about buying some trump coin i
hear they a bulk of the coin in order to fund trump.

redpill my on this trumpcoin is it based or is it a jewish scam?
>>
>>79774611
bump
>>
>>79774611
Can't buy em with pesos Paco
>>
I got the btc fag
>>
>>79776755
Get them sparky
>>
>>79774611
>>79777618
Get them and fly to the moon on meme magic fuel!!!!!!
>>
>>79774611
>>79774611

They a massive scam. Trump will lose and the value will be virtually 0. Invest in a taco stand anywhere in the USA instead. Americans are fat and like to eat. They will gobble anything that tastes good and looks good.
>>
>>79778692
Check His flag

He is a blry fag don't listen to the liberal dog fly to the moon!!!!
>>
>>79778844

Take your meds, faggot.
>>
>>79779022
>leaf
>>
>>79779022
Fuck off you freedom lgbt tent
>>
>>79779121
>>79779120

>lol leaf trump will win!!!!

I can't wait to see /pol/ when he fucking loses.
>>
The development "team" is fucked at the moment. Maybe the situation will improve, maybe not. Don't expect to see your money again.

With that said, if you have some loose BTC laying around that you're comfortable losing on a long shot at the moon, by all means, invest. We've all witnessed the power of Trump's meme magic over the past year. It could work for crypto as well.
>>
>>79779603
PRaise trump I am flying to the moon!

>>79779289
>lives in a country run by California
>wants a great nation to also to be run by California

liberal shill
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.