[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm here to vote for Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 600x903) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 600x903
I'm here to vote for Trump
>>
Welcome
>>
I want to have sex with that thing, just for the experience of it.
>>
How is this meme called?
>>
>>79774059
Xe gets to cut your dick off when it's finished
>>
Greetings from The Humungus! The Lord Humungus! The Warrior of the Wasteland! The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla!
>>
>>79774143

I dunno..."i'm here for the interview" meme?
>>
>>79773839
Pen is to your right, ballot to your left. Thank you for participating in the democratic process.
>>
>>79773839
please dont devour my soul
>>
File: rQ3wuF.jpg (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
rQ3wuF.jpg
77 KB, 500x500
>>79773839
Thanks, patriot!
>>
>>79774156
Those lumps in its forehead are the tips of previous lovers dicks.
>>
>>79773839
>>79774467
Is it wrong that I want her to devour my heart?
>>
>>79774655
>her
>>
>>79774143
Freak. It's called a freak.
>>
>>79774059

That's a popular Mexican fetish artist and she is a lawyer by day
>>
>>79774966

Here's the full body.
>>
>>79775188

If this thing screamed at me in the form of a shock site I'd probably have a heart attack and die on the spot.
>>
>>79773839
literal demons walking and living among us

these are the types of people we need to burn at the stake in every city on every block
>>
>>79774966
>lawyer
Because that is exactly the kind of appearance I want my defense in court to look like on stuff deciding my future
>>
>>79775188
>hi im your attorney lets talk about your case
>>
>>79773839

SPARTA WILL BURN TO THE GROUND
>>
>>79775346

She is rumored to be a very good lawyer at that, she is very thorough and meticulous.

Pic is before and after
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.