[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a nigger?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: i.jpg (60 KB, 1006x402) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
60 KB, 1006x402
Please red pill me /pol/
I am new York born and raised puerto rican from east harlem.I called blacks niggas as well has blacks throughout my child hood use it as an term of endearment because I grew up in the "hood"..I am an 40 year old white looking male now...Gone are the days I use to dress in hiphop gear now I keep it simple and wear based guayabera shirts with dress pants and boat shoes.So I ask am I still a nigger?..Because I realized late in life I'm worth more as a human being as a spic but something tells me I may be more of a nigger because I'm not a Spaniard...pic related
>>
File: paddlin.png (211 KB, 562x406) Image search: [Google]
paddlin.png
211 KB, 562x406
>>79773811
>white brooklyn anon checking in

>being 40 on /pol/
>asking /pol/ if you're a nigger
>wear based guayabera shirts with dress pants and boat shoes

that's a paddlin'
>>
Answer the question sir...I learned a lot from the white sages of /pol/ I use to frequent these forums for just fapping as an late 20's single male...I need to choose a side
>>
>>79775093
You're puerto rican.
>>
File: ls499_wht1.jpg (109 KB, 800x1204) Image search: [Google]
ls499_wht1.jpg
109 KB, 800x1204
But are puerto Ricans niggers also?...What are we!!! I need answers /pol/
>>
>>79773811
Puertoricans are niggers

They want our money because they not Jewish enough to handle their debt
>>
"Implying" puerto Ricans are at fault for the dept...It was the US policy makers...Jew banks get bailed out because of ole jewish...Puerto Rico getting a bail out for something that has nothing to do with the people of the island...America cucks only for the Jews I guess
>>
>>79776345
>implying that Puertoricans (especially the central government) don't waste money on stupid shit as well
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 248x160) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 248x160
>>79776694
Central government that is ran by the United states congress
>>
>>79773811
Just give up your shitty culture and assimilate to a proper American culture. Support state hood of Puerto Rico and building a wall and then your race won't matter.
>>
>>79773811
I spend time in Washington heights and the Bronx. You's a faggot boy for coming in this white website talking like this. If I find out who you are I'm gonna blow your fucking head off. You're a disgrace.
>>
>>79777349
Great advice....Thank you...I have argued with family members that we don't really have a culture or even should consider ourselves Spanish...I respect Spanish culture because it's all I mostly knew..but I red pilled myself thanks to /pol/ helping
>>
>>79777666
Faggit boy, I grew up in the 80's Crack Era right down purple city when po and rich use to run shit...pretty boy George was the Bronx fuck you gonna do nigga pants to tight to hide that burner...fucking heights getting runned out by the jews wanna be harlem niggas....."damn I just relapsed"
>>
>>79778192
You're a confused faggot. Just say you grew up. You fucking come here looking for white acceptance. You were Born and raised in Harlem during the realest era. You forgetting yourself boy.
>>
>>79779755
And niggas died for nothing...I ain't confused about anything at 12 years old I knew what body rot smelled like Cuz u can smell it wiffin from a broken down tenement Cuz either a junkie od'd or somebody got merc'd...I learned there is no difference between a white neighborhood or a latin/black one other that white people know there value and respect each other's property for the most part....I got tired of the nigger shit....
>>
>>79781066
You can get tired of the nigger shit without asking people on a fucking anime board of you're s nigger or not. I'm about your age , from bed stuy. I got caught up in all that shit as well. Probably more than you. You grow the fuck up, you discover what really matters, you leave certain people alone and move on. Don't be ashamed of your past or who you are. Just be better moving forward.
>>
>>79782862
Probably more than me?..Fuck that implies? I can dry snitch on myself all day but that's never /G\ ....Puerto Ricans don't really know who they are....we not taino,we are not euro,we are not black...I agree I should just assimilate with American white culture and leave the niggerdom behind
>>
>>79778192

purple city byrd gang bang bang, so thats the shit jim jones was talking about...pretty boy george ,alpo , az , frank lucas
>>
>>79785191
Purple city is Wagner houses...Jimmy from Taft couple of Aves down frank Lucas was before my era...I grew up around Jeff mob,FTW, and decepts
>>
>>79773811
Stop asking /pol/ to validate your worth as a human being.

You are just going to get called a nigger.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.