[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Sometimes a photo can tell you a lot about a person. This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: corbyn.jpg (49 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
corbyn.jpg
49 KB, 600x800
"Sometimes a photo can tell you a lot about a person.

This is Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn, not in a Rolls Royce or another fancy car, but rather on a public bus home after a long day of campaigning.

He has the lowest expenses of any Parliamentarian and lives by the very principles he talks about, unlike most politicians, including the 172 MPs that stabbed him in the back.

If only people knew what was good for our country they would make sure this man remains the leader of the Labour Party and then becomes our Prime Minister in the next general elections.

He is hated by the establishment due to his anti-austerity policies. He is also hated by the establishment because he wants to give the wealth back to the poor, rather than keeping to the status quo where the rich hoard the wealth leaving little for those who need it. After the aftermath of the EU referendum, he is the one man I trust to lead our country towards a prosperous future for everyone, no matter what race, religion or economic background they come from.

People always complain about not having honest and principled leaders and are sick of the inequality that exists in our society. But they continue to vote in politicians that refuse to serve their best interests. As a result, it makes me wonder, do we as a whole deserve bad leaders because we sure well keep placing them in power to rule over us.

Now is the time for change and a politician has come forward who could give the people what they want and need. Right now he is fighting the establishment without the support of many who need him. So please join the Labour Party and stand up for him because the establishment and media do not want him to be the voice for the voiceless and thus continue to destroy his reputation everyday."

what does /pol think of this? surely the only decent man in a chalet of charlatans?
>>
>>79773733
https://youtu.be/FHPI1emZFVg?t=14m21s
>>
he looks miserable. I dont respect people who take the bus
>>
The old man? He looks cute! Like a grandpa who always gives you free stuff
>>
>>79773733
he looks like a good lad tbf...
he's not a kike, is he?
>>
>>79774162
>Like a grandpa who always gives you free stuff
Should be his campaign slogan.
>>
He wants to bring in arabs and refused to back leave for political reasons
>>
File: 1.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>79773733
dont buy humility tricks
>>
>>79773733

>actively works to destroy his nation
>he's just like you

Yeah no. The only place for a communist is on the end of a rope.
>>
Doesn't leader of the opposition earn like 100,000 pounds a year? Highly doubt he's poor.
>>
File: 1449687708703.jpg (57 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
1449687708703.jpg
57 KB, 480x269
>>79774427
This

Jew knows a lot about tricks
>>
>>79774427

> wearing your best potato sack to your funeral, High Septon
>>
>>79774028
underrated!
>>
>Does the tax the rich to help the poor thing
>The rich get their top men to find loopholes
>the poor get an even easier ride on benefits
>The middle class get completely fucked up the ass

'No'
>>
>>79773733
>If only people knew what was good for our country they would make sure this man remains the leader of the Labour Party and then becomes our Prime Minister in the next general elections.

You do understand that Corbyn would destroy the UK, right? With his open border policies and cuckoldry to Islam.

he is WEAK
He is PATHETIC
He can't even dress respectably

He is not a leader. He cannot even lead a single party in unison.

This man is a sham. Just because he's a miserly cunt, saving all his pennies and getting transport does NOT make him a good candidate for leader of a nation. Nor does it make him a man of the people.

He is a terrorist sympathizing traitor and would the only leading he could achieve would be leading the UK to it's destruction.

Fuck off, OP.
>>
>>79774917
100k a year is fucking nothing in London
>>
You do realize he's posh and this working class birdwatcher granddad look is an attempt to dupe people right?
>>
>>79776980
Google says the average salary in the UK is 26k. 100k is significantly higher than that and my point that he's not poor remains.
>>
>>79773733

I like him as a man. He's comfy. But his politics are cancer and I'm obviously politically minded.

He should keep his post all the same. Fuck the blairite faggots trying to usurp him.
>>
>>79773733
Hear hear. Zios control everything and you can't take two shekels fron them. Only them from you. Plus so much more. The whole world in fact. I still hope he wins
>>
>>79773733
>he wants to give the wealth back to the poor
As opposed to allowing the people who earned that wealth to keep it for themselves? Sure, there are working poor people. The issue is their work simply isn't worth very much. In the US we have a movement advocating a raise of our minimum wage to a 'living' wage regardless of the market value of the job, the skills required to perform that job, or experience. No one wants to be poor. The issue is that a lot of poor people are exactly where they should be economically speaking.
>>
>>79777881
As compared to the megacorps that harvest all the money and then fuck it off from the country into offshore tax havens.
Because they earned the fuck out of their £500 for every 1 a pleb that actually does the work earns, without tax of course.
>>
>>79777881
>earned

love this meme. Its like parasites are only poor and hard earners are always rich!
>>
You just know he's brimming with self satisfaction inside. Probably mentally congratulating himself for mixing with the riff raff... truly a disingenuous wet blanket of a man.
>>
>>79778165
>offshore tax havens
It's much easier to keep their money in the UK, but people like Corbyn have made it impossible for them to invest, turn a profit, or sometimes even do business.
>a pleb that actually does the work
Corporate executives do plenty of work and their jobs are much more complicated and come with a hell of a lot more responsibility than their average worker. That responsibility and the consequences of decision making are what make their jobs so valuable financially.
>>
>>79778165

Even if the government taxes them more they'll just find a way around it or threaten to pull the plug
Only people who really get fucked by this are hardworking people
>>
>>79778171
>Its like parasites are only poor and hard earners are always rich!
I never said that. Enjoy your cocaine. I was a big fan of it in college.
>>
>>79778665
>consequences of decision making
Oh no. They might get fired and receive a $200,000,000 severance cheque!
>>
>>79773733
He seems like a good man. Can someone sum up his policies? I don't understand why he is so hated around here.
>>
>>79778723
You kinda of implied it. You are not part of the most rich so you have nothing to worry about. I like coca too bruh.
>>
>>79779096
If he's anything like every other countries labour party.
>More benefits.
>More deficits.
>Higher taxes.
>>
>>79779096

It basically sounds like he's a less extreme communist
>>
>>79779111
>You kinda of implied it
I don't know how you got that from my previous comment. When I said no one likes being poor, I think it's true. I also think it's true that people generally end up where they belong based on their education, training, marketable skills, experience, and other relevant credentials. When someone is lacking in most of those areas then they simply generally aren't qualified for a job that pays well.

>>79779071
There are anecdotal stories of what you describe but they're few and far between. Hardly a trend. Also, severance isn't exclusively for boardroom CEO's. Middle income workers get severance as well, except in the event when someone is fired. Middle income workers get severance all the time when they're simply laid off. Anyone who is actually fired generally receives nothing, although at the level of boardroom CEO they generally sign a contract with the board at the outset. This is understandable given that there aren't many people who sit on the boards of these major corporations due to lack of qualifications causing their stripe to be at a market premium.
>>
>>79773733
>"Sometimes a photo can tell you a lot about a person.
and sometimes it tells complete lie, for being out of context
>>
>>79780094
Photos are used much more commonly to support lies due to the very reason of being out of context. It's a snap shot in time. One single moment.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.