[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UKIP Leader Nigel Farage Stands Down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36702468

>Mr Farage said his "political ambition has been achieved" with the UK having voted to leave the EU.

>He said the party was in a "pretty good place" and said he would not change his mind about quitting as he did after the 2015 general election.

>Leading UKIP was "tough at times" but "all worth it" said Mr Farage, who is also an MEP. He added that the UK needed a "Brexit prime minister".

>Mr Farage said the party would campaign against "backsliding" on the UK's exit from the EU, saying he planned to see out his term in the European Parliament - describing his party as "the turkeys that voted for Christmas".

>He said his party's "greatest potential" lay in attracting Labour voters, adding that he would not be backing any particular candidate to replace him.

>"May the best man or woman win," he said.

>Mr Farage said he would "bury the hatchet with anybody" including UKIP's sole MP Douglas Carswell, who tweeted an emoji picture of a smiley face as the leader's resignation was announced.

>The two have repeatedly clashed and tensions rose when they backed rival Leave campaigns ahead of the referendum.

>Mr Carswell told the BBC's Daily Politics Mr Farage had "played a role" in the EU referendum, but said his departure represented a "huge opportunity" for the party.

What do you think of this /pol/?
>>
>>79772388
It looks like he pussied out, but I hope he didn't.
>>
>>79772388
Here's the video of him stepping down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-jAEln3WDc
>>
>>79772388
He achieved what he wanted to. Nothing else for him left. The man can go back into anonimity without being harrased for no reason now.
>>
File: smug.png (955 KB, 1066x781) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
955 KB, 1066x781
>oh no how will the UK survive Brexit????? -cucks
>>
>>79772388
captain abandons the sinking ship

what a cuck
>>
>>79772388
Any Tom, Dick or Harry can build a great country. It takes a particularly special kind of Nigel to tear one down and then fuck off to the pub.
>>
>>79772872
Pussied out of what? He's not an MP nor a member of the party in power, he was never even officially connected to the leave campaign. He's not in anything to pussy out of.

It makes no difference if he stayed or not, he left because he spent the past 20 years campaigning for the UK to leave the EU.
>>
>>79773846

>Farage
>Captain

Are Austrians really this stupid?
>>
>>79772388
I think that, having achieved his goal, bowing out at the conclusion of his term is the respectable thing to do.
>>
File: 1466740847122.jpg (25 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1466740847122.jpg
25 KB, 540x304
>>79772388
>hitler dubs
>>
>>79775893
leadership of the main party supporting brexit

Britbongs are literally retarded
>>
File: 1467627563316.jpg (361 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1467627563316.jpg
361 KB, 2048x2048
>"I want my life back"

fair enough nige
>>
>>79776443
I didn't even notice that lol.

>>79773057
>>79774546
>>79775852
>>79776373
>>79777507
As for my opinion on this, I say cheers Nigel! You helped make the UK great again!
>>
He should have endured a few more months, but I understand his exhaustion and desire to finally get some rest. This doesn't look good to normies, though.
>>
At least he got to deliver his blistering fuck you rap to the EU.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bajnt0iWvqs
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.