[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CONVENTION REVOLT EDITION I am from one year in the future.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 2016final.png (165 KB, 1179x801) Image search: [Google]
2016final.png
165 KB, 1179x801
CONVENTION REVOLT EDITION

I am from one year in the future.

These were the results of the 2016 election. The major surprise of the night was Kansas flipping to the Democrats (largely due to the crippling debt caused by Gov. Brownbacks fiscal policies). Otherwise it was pretty much as predicted by all the polls.

Since a mass suicide of Trump supporters followed the election, I have come here to warn you against putting the future of your country in the hands of dank memes. You can still prevent this /pol/.
>>
>>79771678
reddit
>>
>>79771678
This seems pretty realistic to me tbqh
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (99 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
99 KB, 1160x629
>>79771678
I'm with her
>>
File: TwirlingRat.gif (982 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
TwirlingRat.gif
982 KB, 625x352
>>79771678
I'm #cruzmissle now
>>
>>79773847
Is he wearing two watches?
>>
>>79771678
I hate trump now. I'm now #MentallyHill.
>>
>>79771678
>>>/reddit/
>>
I feel like trump is stupid enough to pick a VP from a solid red state that will bring absolutely nothing to the table, and combine that with the fact that he can't keep his big fucking mouth closed, we might as well do what Cypher did and take the blue pill to end this ride

The only appeal he goes in for is the Stormweenie/Micropenis vote, and you fucking faggots are the reason why the cunt will win. At the very least, we can only hope she won't pick Jewlian Castro as VP, or we're double fucked.
>>
File: Gary Johnson.jpg (954 KB, 2040x2509) Image search: [Google]
Gary Johnson.jpg
954 KB, 2040x2509
I'm #feelingthejohnson now
>>
>>79774317

He sets one to midnight and one to noon.
>>
No need to panic, this guy is from a different future time line than ours. Clinton is getting indicted so she will be in prison and the dem nominee will be Sanders.
>>
>>79771678
regards reddit
>>
>>79771678
Well, it definitely won't be like that. I know for a fact that Indiana will vote Trump.
>>
>>79771678

Trump is a favorite in Georgia, Kansas, the one district Nebraska, Montana, and Indiana.

North Carolina and Arizona up in the air.

Either way Trump is fucked. No way he can get Penn, Iowa, Virginia, or Florida.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.