[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Germans >Master race or even human. There are many reasons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1465360312798.jpg (58 KB, 960x943) Image search: [Google]
1465360312798.jpg
58 KB, 960x943
>Germans
>Master race or even human.
There are many reasons why everyone else is superior.
>Believes blue eyes is superior, but they are a mutation, meaning genetic failures.
>Destroyed the Roman Empire (who were ethnically above the Germanic sub humans) causing chaos while Romans promoted peace.
>Caused Islam to rise (which your God Hitler supported) and steal true white thought.
> Africans were the first humans, German were probably the last creatures with the genus Homo to spawn.
>Natives Americans had culture. Germans destroyed culture.
>Ruined Christianity with the Reformation. Martin Luther hated Jews, who were the original followers of God.
>Stopped Russia from having Crimea, which would have stopped the Ottoman Turkroach.
The only thing you good you did was inventing the printing press, but it also caused atheism to rise so that should be another reason why they are failures.
>>
>>79768054
Bump
>>
>>79768054
>it's an "OP is a faggot" episode

Heh
>>
>>79768189
You can't bump your own threads dipshit.
>>
File: 6.jpg (28 KB, 462x260) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
28 KB, 462x260
>>79768054
>Believes blue eyes is superior, but they are a mutation, meaning genetic failures.
Mutation does not necessarily mean it is a failure. That depends on natural selection to show which are good and which are bad mutations.
>>
>>79768330
Like how Arabic dick bumps up your ass
>>
>>79768054
>Destroyed the Roman Empire(who were ethnically above the Germanic sub humans)
>then why did the Germans destroy them?
>>
>>79768054
>they are a mutation, meaning genetic failures
>>
>blues are a genetic failure

Blue eyes exist because its easier to detect emotion though pupil dilation. Blue eyes literally better your chances of fucking. The only reason brown is still around is because 90% of the world still relies on chimp DNA.
>>
>>79768508
Because German are violent monsters similar to disease. Have to much, and you die, no matter how healthy you are.
>>
>>79768662
...... What about my green eyes, brit-kun?
>>
File: k.jpg (231 KB, 699x1024) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
231 KB, 699x1024
>>79768972
>Because German are violent monsters
>you mean conquerors
> inb4 (((qa/QYbab)))
>>
>>79769527
fuck meant (((3Qd2z099)))
>>
I'll just leave this here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mMiy417aIc
>>
>>79768054
>mutation, meaning genetic failure
>>
>>79769011

Green eyes are for wizards
>>
>>79768972
>07/04/16(Mon)18:43:20 No.79768972
>whites were inferior to blacks
>which is why whites conquered blacks
>>
>>79769773
that was beautiful anon

thank you for red pilling me on germany
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.