[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of common filth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: download.png (998 B, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.png
998 B, 225x225
What does /pol/ think of common filth?
>>
File: Pfm3N7k.jpg (43 KB, 450x403) Image search: [Google]
Pfm3N7k.jpg
43 KB, 450x403
>>79764657
>homosex is malo you crackaz
>>
I like him
>>
>>79766867
So homosex is okay?
>>
>>79764657
>there are people who watch cf unironically

everything he posts is satire.
>>
>>79764657
hes too blackpilled

every time i watch him i just get depressed. same happen a lot with millennial woes
>>
he follows me on twitter so hes cool
>>
Christfag who's in the closet
He digs of crazy shit from tumblr and acts like the majority of people are like that.
>>
he was good up until episode 85~ when he started going fullon kill whitey
>>
File: 1451704465793.jpg (42 KB, 544x499) Image search: [Google]
1451704465793.jpg
42 KB, 544x499
>>79767777
No, but those digits are.
>>
>>79767955
Kinda agree. I can only watch so much.

He tells us the harsh truth but man's soul can only take.so much exposure to raw degeneracy
>>
Literally who? Fuck off to reddit with your e-celebrity trash, faggots.
>>
>>79764657
obsessed with poop dick
>>
>>79768202
Why can't you handle legitimate criticism of your own race?

He's not anti white at all.
>>
He's good but his absolutist MUH GOD stuff exposed me to the bad side of Christianity. I understand now why secularist arguments better now because of him.
>>
Funny guy
One of the few /pol/ related channels even worth watching or subscribing to
Stefan Molyneux
Common Filth
Alex Jones
Paul Joseph Watson
Black Pigeon Speaks
Morrakiu
tyrant fashister
>>
File: common filth.jpg (213 KB, 676x673) Image search: [Google]
common filth.jpg
213 KB, 676x673
>>79768583
I can handle it just fine but it's not what I subscribed for.
I got on the CF train back around episode 30 because I found his showcasing and ridicule of SJWs and trannies funny.
now each time he does it he's all like "guess the race" and "oh, it's another white guy" each time he reads anything.
he also seems to have this 2 minute "this is why our race deserves to die out" or "white people are the living dead" tirade after each piece.
that's not fun to listen to.

I don't like listening to extensive criticism of my ingroup, if I did I would listen to frizzy-haired mullato chicks rant about white people.

he also treats his content as though it's popular and mainstream and exists everywhere when in reality nobody is actually okay with or has even encountered gays having aids sex in a public bathroom while dressed as dogs.
he picks out things from fringe fetish-sites and treat them like they're the biggest problems in the world and spends nary 5 seconds addressing the fact we're being outbred within our own nations.

his show went from fun "haha, people on tumblr are delusional" to "top 5 reasons white people are terrible"
>>
He sounds like a faggot sometimes

He seems more concerned with Christianity than white survival
>>
>>79764657
he's like an evangelical fundie prot republican, he really isn't very smart, if you already have the "people are degenerate" concept down you shouldn't waste time listening to his 3 hour long snoozfest radio shows.
>>
>>79764657
literally what is cf?
>>
File: 1395407843893.gif (3 MB, 400x164) Image search: [Google]
1395407843893.gif
3 MB, 400x164
>>79764657
>CF
Closet Faggot
listen to a few videos and it was too much I want to get a away from faggoty not be reminded of it
>>
>>79771560
that gif is mesmerizing
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.