[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me about this country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 30
File: DENMARK.jpg (82 KB, 1800x1149) Image search: [Google]
DENMARK.jpg
82 KB, 1800x1149
Is Denmark as cucked as Sweden?
What about forced mass immigration and crimes statistics?
Any Danish people here on Pol?
>>
>>79764515
What do you want to know
>>
>>79764515
They're not as cucked as us.
I have relatives in Denmark who I visit semi-regularly and they are all right-wingers, but maybe that's just a coincidence.
>>
if your country is still white
>>
>>79764515
Denmark seems pretty redpilled. They stick it to Jews and Muslims by outlawing kosher/halal slaughter practices and threaten to outlaw circumcision when those groups complain. Denmark also forces those brownskin immigrants to give up valuables like jewelry and electronics to finance paying for their worthless asses. Probably one of the least cucked countries in Europe.
>>
>>79764587
Read this a while back. We all hear about Sweden and Germany being Islamic shitholes. How the fuck are you guys doing on that front?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3586942/Bar-owners-ordered-pay-protection-money-Sharia-patrols.html
>>
We are not as cucked as Sweden.

Our politicians in general are more anti-immigration than Sweden. Even The Social Democrats (the biggest left wing party) have turned somewhat anti-immigration in order to compete with the right wing on that point because they know it's what the people want.

So overall we're doing a lot better than Sweden but there's still a long way to go.
>>
Politically, Denmark > Norway >>>> the United Soviet Caliphate of Swedenistan
>>
>>79765140
Things are boring af, I'm eagerly waiting for the crusade but shit...life is like it has always been here, nothing new
>>
>>79765140
it really depends where in Denmark you are, large cities especially Copenhagen has allot of muslims and blacks the country side is pretty much 100% white.
>>
File: 1465586765958.gif (688 KB, 664x714) Image search: [Google]
1465586765958.gif
688 KB, 664x714
>>79766205
DEUS VULT WHEN!?
>>
How many arabs can you see on the street during the day in the main cities? and how many niggers?
>>
>>79767201
The first time I've ever seen a woman wearing a burqa was in denmak
>>
>>79767201
Really depends where you go, there are ghetto areas or areas where its 95% muslim but if you walk around on the main streets you will see a few arabs and theres a good chance of you not seeing a nog.
>>
>>79767201
I live in the 20th biggest city or so and I see quite a lot, mostly niggers walking around in packs and staring you down when you walk by.
>>
>>79767623
Are interracial relationship common or growing in recent years?
>>
>>79767886
No they are not common, Muslims and danes mostly dont intermix except for public school. I have heard of a few sluts fucking muslims but its rare. Muslim girls on the other hand never ever intermix with danes. Both male and female never show up for social gatherings in school.
>>
>>79764515
Almost as cucked in some parts, like Northern Zealand, its a nice place, great nature, but its pestered with muslims and they breed like crazy. We have a 250.000kr Eid party in two days where I live, paid with infidel taxpayer money
>>
Fucking hell, you're absolutely disgusting
Are you aware of the fact that in your mission to spot as many non-white people as possible that you are completely overlooking all the normal people going about their everyday lives

>>79767886
>>79767201
What the fuck is wrong with you dude ...
>>
>>79767886

I would say they are relatively uncommon. But that's just a gut feeling.

At least for the muslims I think their culture dictates that they stick to their own kind. At least for a lot of them.

You often hear about especially muslim women being forbidden by their family to be with Danish men.
>>
>>79764515
compared to Sweden and Germany we are not cucked.

However that does not say much. We got way to many muzzies (like 4-5% of our population).

There are blacks in the larger cities but the only makeup about 0.5% of the total populations so not that common.
>>
>>79764515
Non-/pol/ related, but since Danes are in this thread: is it true that your government wants to abolish cash, i.e. remove all paper notes from circulation?
>>
>>79768827

I have never heard such thing.
>>
What makes Denmark better than Netherlands? I always liked these two countries but can't decide which one's better.
>>
>>79768827
most Danes do not use cash. So its not even a radical idea.

but its not like they would ban cash just stop producing it.

In Denmark you use a credit card nearly everything.

>>79768942
its not a thing. Just something some politicians pointed out; it cost money to produce cash so if there is no need?
>>
Last question for me:

Is it possible to find job (web design field in my case) with only fluent english and no wish to learn/speak Danish at all?

One year ago I wrote by joke to one agency, showed my portfolio and had a nice conversation with that HR man but I wasn't really submitting my candidature, and for some reasons I didn't believe him when he said that the whole agency used to only speak english with their clients.

But still very curious since that time.

Cheers, guys!
>>
>>79769081

Physical money is always a good option to have so the tax jew can't monitor your every step.

I don't think it would be a very popular idea among the population to suggest to abolish cash completely.
>>
>>79768659
Hope you're happy to write here while all your women are fucking black monkeys around, Pierre.
>>
>>79769539
ofc not. How else could I pay my childhood friend for doing work on my house? No need to involve the danish Mafia in that surely?

its not going to happen. Cash is here to stay for a long long time yet.
>>
>>79769340

I don't know since I don't know a lot about that field of business.

If you are going to live here permanently I think you should make an effort to learn the language. I've known people who've only lived in Denmark for a few years and they could speak Danish relatively well. I don't think it's as hard as some people make it out to be.
>>
>>79769340
>web design field
>Italian

nope, not good prospects mate.

I work in a well known medium seized IT orientated company here in Denmark and have hired plenty of Web Designers, Programmers and whatnot.

Problem for you is: Employees prefer other Danes and the Employer prefers cheaper eastern Europeans (Poles, Ukrainians and even Russians).

So sure give it a try but be aware of this.
>>
>>79764515
Yes we're cucked. Anti-immigration got second most votes last election and we're still getting bumfucked by boat niggers and EU
>>
>>79765026
It's a coincidence unless you have relatives in Jutland. All of Sjalland is cucked.
>>
>>79765076
We spent a shit loads of money having police protect the synagogues from muslims. Try googling Denmark crystal street police.
>>
>>79771000
Thanks for this advice, very interesting :)
Are you in the Human Resources or a Web Senior?
>>
>>79767768
It's funny they only look you down when in packs. They always look down when walking alone. It was the first time I saw one of them women with ninja outfits also muslims.
>>
>>79768827
I think it's Sweden you're thinking about.
>>
>>79767768
Hvor du fra?
>>
>>79771838
UNCOMMON

>>79771973
Polish media routinely describe both Sweden and Denmark as pioneers of this "great" idea.
>>
>>79768515
Hvor du fra??
>>
>>79771834
Im the IT administrator (Head of security, network and our hosting).

So im just advising and vetting mostly. Im not a web designer / UNX / Frontend guy myself.

I do help out the backend and programmers when they run into trouble / or if its network orientated.
>>
File: Århusdomkirke.jpg (533 KB, 2200x1729) Image search: [Google]
Århusdomkirke.jpg
533 KB, 2200x1729
I live in Århus and things are not that great here... Sandniggers are somewhat common and there are leftist students everywhere. I have family in the south of Denmark though and its whitetopia.
>>
>>79773788
>Smilets by
I fucking hate Århus, expensive as hell to live there and there's nothing but liberal fags everywhere.
I shouldn't be saying much since I live in Randers and everyone I know except for my family is a bunch of liberals.
>>
>>79774117
The city itself is nice although Aros with its fucking cuck ring on top makes me angry every time i see it and the new buildings at the docks has not helped.

The old parts of town are nice and i really like the area around Sangt Pauls kirke but you are right about the liberal fags...

>Randers
I thought Randers was pretty "redpilled". Used to consist of working class and industry folk dident it?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v57Hpr_aJA

I am pretty sure Denmark is more cucked in the way how muslims act there, but that is probably because Denmark is tougher in general.
>>
>>79774568
I head about that... They had it all planned out blocking the road and trapping the truck with cars.

I think i will start carrying a knife. My streets are clearly filled with enemy combatants.

Cant wait to remove them.
>>
>>79774568
>>79775113
yeah the poor mudslimes got fucked over good afterwards though.

Waahh racists Danes.
>>
I live in Odense (3rd biggest city)
and its pretty shitty here. Mostly sandniggers controlling parts of Odense. They dont fit in at all, they are pretty fucking annoying no matter what they are doing. Even if they are speaking in a group they speak so loud that others cant be around.

I'm not even racist, but I'm pretty tired of sandniggers.

P.S the danish girls love dem' mudslimes.
>>
>>79775410
>got fucked over good afterwards though.
They did?

I have not heard that part
>>
>>79775113
Yeah, they're everywhere nowadays.

You should always have a knife with you or something that scares them at least.

You could always scare them away by looking like a brute too.

One option that is possible too is: buy a Koran and keep it in your bag and if a arab comes up to you, then show him it and say: "praise allah" or something

..then you stab him.
>>
>>79775605
well ofc it got reported to the police and the cops are pretty fed up with Mudslimes as you well know.
>>
>>79775588
>I'm not even racist
wew

>P.S the danish girls love dem' mudslimes.
They do? All my female friends hate/dislike them. I have one female friend who is in an interracial relationship but the guy is a christian egyptian so its not so bad.
>>
>>79775607
>by looking like a brute too.
I have a very "strong" face and i am working on becoming /fit/.

Also, just look confident. I once walked through a whole pack of them when we were walking on the same sidewalk but in different directions and i just stared them down and they moved so that i could get by.

They are like animals. They can sense it if you are afraid.
>>
>>79775607
Most Arabs are short and skinny though. Unlike Danes who are usually quite tall. It's hillarious to walk around town with my fat nerdy 6'5 friend, because all those 5'3 ghetto arabs hush away when they see us.
>>
>>79769076
The Netherlands is pretty cool, everyone is laughing at the SJW-Islam alliance party, "Denk" ("Think"). On the other hand is everyone also laughing about the nationalist anti-islam party "PVV". I guess we're just really moderate both left and right. Denmark seems pretty based too, they even debated cuckistan.
>>
>>79776547
I think that the Netherlands is the non-scandinavian country that is the closest to Denmark. I've been there and it really reminded me of my country.
>>
>>79776110
??? not looking for fights on Norrebro? Why even live brah?

hvis du ikke har smadret nogle perker en gang i dit liv er det bare at komme igen min ven.
>>
>>79771387
From Copenhagen, can comfirm
>>
>>79774117
Hvor bor du hen af i Randers og hvor gammel er du?
>>
>>79776777
Har jeg. En flok af dem overfaldt os i mindeparken i Århus omme bag nogle store hække. Min ven dengang var dealer og gik altid med hammer i inderlommen.

Det var en god dag. Den ene af perkerne er nok hjerneskadet nu vil jeg tro. Altså mere end de er i forvejen... Han fik sgu nogle huk.
>>
Why are there so many non-whites in Copenhagen?
>>
>>79776939
haha najs.

blev selv jumped af nogen aber ved Assistens kirkegård på Norrebro her for et par måneder siden. Var dog sammen med en god ven fra vores murersjak og min bror. Så de fik lidt at lobe på.
>>
>>79777211
? serious question?

Copenhagen is 60% Danes, 20% Mudslimes, 5% Africans and the rest are foreigners from around the world.

Source: Someone who have lived in inner Copenhagen the last 6 years.
>>
File: brize_of_freedom_handguns.png (439 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
brize_of_freedom_handguns.png
439 KB, 1200x800
>>79777211
So they can glass it from orbit with minimal collateral damage.
>>
>>79776110
I, too, have a very "strong" face as you put it, but at the same time, not much muscle tissue on the body. I will improve as well.

Yeah, it's quite funny if you manage to be confident around them. It is almost like you can tame them, if you really wanted to (their beloved book already have, though)

>>79776465
Haha. I can already imagine that.
>>
tl;dr about Denmark: red pilled white flag
>>
>>79767886
>>79764515
By far the most people in Denmark are redpilled.
As anywhere in the world, the leftist screams the loudest, but they are severely outnumbered.
Like any western country we have ghettos packed with discoloured swine, but I'd say we are pretty good at segregating them.
Our women are basically as redpilled as our men. The only time you really see racetraitors are when teenage girls are trying to rebel against their parents, but they usually grow out of it.

I'd honestly say, without being too biased, that we are one of the least cucked nations in western Europe. Italy seems fairly redpilled as well though
>>
>>79768827
Never heard a thing about that, mate.
I heard some Norwegians talk about it, but I don't know if it's a thing for them.
>>
One more thing to say about Denmark. They can more easily protect their country from foreigners, unlike us. If they wanted too, that is.
>>
>>79777436
Serious question, I walked down Norrrebro once and it was fucking covered in Muslims

How do you stand it?
>>
Seriously, isn't the danish youth nearly as cucked as the swedes? I get the feeling most of them just want to smoke weed and go to festivals and have good times and that they don't really care about politics and the future of the country

But I've only been to Helsingor, Hillerod and Kobenhavn
>>
>>79777826
>Norrebro
Well, that is our version of Harlem or whatever.
It's a haven for muslims and leftists, but it really is the only area they have in Copenhagen.

>>79777865
I wouldn't say so, but anywhere in the world, most of the most fanatic leftist are teenagers. I remember my grandma once said "When you're young you vote with your heart. When you grow up you vote with your brain"
>>
File: 1465830968111.jpg (35 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1465830968111.jpg
35 KB, 396x388
>tfw living in KBH NV
>>
>>79771838
Are you thinking about suicide right now greenbro?
>>
>>79777807
If you ever feel like Sweden is beyond saving, come over here before we blow the bridge, and build a wall and make Germany pay for it.
>>
>>79777865
I'm pretty sure most Nordic youth is cucked
In Iceland it depends heavily on your parent's party loyalties though
>>
File: 1466684030663.jpg (97 KB, 901x883) Image search: [Google]
1466684030663.jpg
97 KB, 901x883
>>79778065
RUN
>>
>>79777211

Don't non-whites always go for the big citites?

>>79777826

Norrebro is a shithole. Basically a ghetto at this point. There's nothing to see or do on Norrebro afaik anyway so just avoid it if you can.
>>
>>79777479
>not much muscle tissue on the body

Find a friend to train with bro. I have been training for almost a year now and have gained decent muscle. Nature has gifted me with wide shoulders and a good frame so the muscle really sits well if that makes any sense.

But even if you are some skeleton lifting will make you look much better.

Keep at it broder.
>>
>>79778012
>giving muslims their own district

Nigga I live two blocks away from the Muslim community center and only one of my neighbor families are Muslim
>>
>the feeling when you live in a town with maybe 40k-50k residents and you see non whites daily
>your town has it's own immigrant majority ghetto
>your town's city center is 20% immigrants a lot of the time
>>
>>79778066
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIIqYqtR1lY
>>
>>79777826

60% of Copenhagens muslims live there. Thats about 30% of hte entire nations muslims.

My father grew up in Norrebro back when it was the poor mans worker area (100% white as well). He cant even go there anymore because he becomes way to emotional and start shouting and wanting to kill brown people.

>How do you stand it?
We dont.

Mudslimes are having a hard time in Denmark right now. Nobody likes them and they know it. So the run to ghettos and live like rats.

>>79778065
Feel your pain.
>>
>>79774568
The muslims threw acid in the faces of the danish students.
>>
>>79778066
Dont bully Greenland you fuck.
>>
>>79778247
It's by far the better alternative to let them have a nest, rather than let them spread.
Everyone in Copenhagen, probably even in the entire country, knows that that's where they are, so you can just avoid.
>>
>>79776884
Hvor i kbh?
>>
>>79778381
This actually made me a little happy. Think about it; truckloads of fresh students receiving and instant, dynamic redpill to the face.
>>
>>79777826
how bad do you think it can get in Iceland?
>>
>>79778316
Why not just throw them out like us?
>>
File: Crying-Laughing-Meme-07.jpg (44 KB, 451x392) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Laughing-Meme-07.jpg
44 KB, 451x392
>>79778508
>>
>>79778505
Norrebro
>>
>>79778066
Eskimos are based and bro tier.

ill gladly murder mudslimes with Greenlanders any day of the week.
>>
>>79778508
Too bad they're of to the university to get indoctrinated in white guilt.
>>
File: image.png (187 KB, 560x416) Image search: [Google]
image.png
187 KB, 560x416
Denmark is an incredible country with a potential for an ethnonationalist revival. People are casually racist and nepotistic, open to discuss immigration and Islam, pleasant to be around; ethnic and racial mixing doesn't happen. Areas to avoid: Norrebro in Copenhagen and Århus, Århus is red as fuck and little bit enriched. In the end of July-beginning of August going to move in my girlfriend's spacious comfy flat in Orestad. Fun times ahead.
>>
>>79778093
Last year I heard 11 000 icelanders were willing to take in refugees into their houses. I hope your government didn't let many syrians in.

What are the most based places in Iceland ? (Capitals are always the most cucked)
>>
>>79778405
>>79778247
"Giving" them ghettos is fucking genious. It keeps them away from the greater population and when the time comes to remove them they will all be concentrated in a little pocket.

They are fucked.
>>
>>79778688
Tish ouch. Så er du også lige i krigszonen.
>>
>>79778508
It spread like wildfire on social media. Great stuff.
>>
>>79778706
Certainly depends on their field and university of choice. If they go to RUC, sure, they are beyond saving and basically communists in training.
If they take any remotely scientific field on KU, they will be redpilled as fuck
>>
>>79778641
we are deporting and throwing the out.

But certain places have just been turned into holding pens for these animals.
>>
File: aquaphobe.png (187 KB, 560x416) Image search: [Google]
aquaphobe.png
187 KB, 560x416
>>79778722
Ey, hello again ruskie. I remember you from another thread. Hope you are doing well.

Here have a "better" version of your pic
>>
>>79778316
Dexit when?
>>
>>79778790
Ja, men har været heldigt nok til at mine forældre sorgede for at jeg gik på en hvid skole
>>
>>79778722
More than welcome, rusbro.
Also, Orestad is a pretty neat place. It's the good bit of Amager.
Are you working or studying here?
>>
>>79778641

because of stupid conventions that we need to abolish.
>>
>>79778892
Not right now. Polls are in favor of remain. It might just be (((tricks))) though.
>>
>>79778815
You would think so but even a lot of the natural science studies on KU are pretty degenerate. The lectors at those courses might not preach sjw-bullshit, but the students are still locked in an enclave of other sjws.
Even Cbs has a lot of cucks.
>>
>>79778892
our entire right side is calling for a vote right now, and the comments on every news site sees the redpilled comments upvoted as fuck.
Besides, a few years back we had to elect an EU rep, and our version of Farage and Wilders won the biggest personal victory in danish politics history.
Hoping for a brighter tomorrow, burgerfriend
>>
>>79778920
Hahaha. Sankt Annae?
>>
>>79778892
many people want to see what happens with the Bongs before getting out.

The scare mongering are even more real here from the left.

>Little Denmark wont survive without the EU

yeah, lets just ignore that we have been around for a thousand years with the EU.
>>
>>79779074
I disagree, in my own limited experience. I graduated from biomedicine.
The first 6 months we had about 10 or 12 mudslimes. They were CONSTANTLY late, never put in work, held their groups back and never socialized with anyone.
Then they dropped out.
I know for a fact they singlehandedly redpilled at least 5 girls in my class.
>>
>>79779058

I wouldn't say the polls are in favor of remain. It's a bit more complicated. The majority DO want ANOTHER version of the EU we have now. Only a minority wants to keep our current "deal".
>>
How are your smaller islands, Anholt, Laesö, Samsö, Langeland, Lolland, Falster and Bornholm.

Orch-infested yet or still safe-zones?
>>
>>79779090
Liberal alliance, venstre, konservativ are all against a referendrum. Only DF, Enhedslisten, Folkebevægelsen mod EU are advocating a EU vote right now.
>>
>>79779171

Hvorfor prover du at få så meget personlig info på folk i tråden? Hmm....
>>
>>79779231

The majority DO want ANOTHER version of the EU than the one we have now*
>>
>>79779014
Then abolish them already, we just abolished church sanctuary a few days ago to throw our some mudslimes
>>
File: 1462443032532.jpg (49 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1462443032532.jpg
49 KB, 400x386
>>79779238
They are pure as fuck.
They were going to build a refugee center on one of the small islands, dont recall which one. Then it magically burned, and the mayor signed a petition to relocate them to the mainland
>>
>>79779214
Nice to hear so. The two girls I know who study bio-chemics are pretty blue pilled.
>>
>>79779344
Just curious. Why? Are you afraid people in real life learn your true colours?
>>
>>79779214
My engineering class had four mudshits in the beginning. They were all out after three months. One of the assholes actually went down to the office to complain about our teachers teaching methods and was like:"Anybody wanna head down there with me and show me support?!". That was an awkward moment, when he stormed out of the class, because everyone thought he was a cunt.
>>
>>79779463
Hopefully they'll get over it.
The few muzzies that passed in my year, were redpilled against other mudslimes.
>no headscarfs
>not really religious
>no accent
>social
>voted blue
Even they themselves knew that muslims are a problem in the western world
>>
>>79779370
Which island?
Bornholm is getting cucked by the younger generations.
>>
>>79779585
PET please..
>>
File: brattingsborgslot1.jpg (2 MB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
brattingsborgslot1.jpg
2 MB, 2272x1704
>>79779238
Pretty sure Anholt, Læso and Samso are safe. Not sure about the rest.

Wouldent call Langeland, Lolland and Bornholm small though. I have heard that people on Bornholm beat up sandniggers and the local police look the other way but its a while back that i heard it.

Samso er maks comfy, jeg var der for et par uger siden. Der ligger også et lille slot som jeg ik anede var der. Lækkert nok sted.

Billedet er relateret
>>
>>79778864
Hej again! Not bad, disjointed right hand in the bar fight two weeks ago, so I didn't work since. Weather is not that great in St. Petersburg, it's rainy and city is going to be almost shit down in some areas tomorrow because mudslimes have a holiday, you see. Girlfriend tries to browbeat me in learning Dansk, I think to agree at this point, albeit I fancied Norwegian for its universalism. What's going for you, my friend?
>>79778970
I'm going to work as hair director at several film sets. Thinking about attending KADK at the same time. Work is going to be finished in end of spring I believe, but I might eventually stay.
>>79779339
If vote to happen, I'd think Danes will vote leave.
>>
File: J74lQum.jpg (23 KB, 491x315) Image search: [Google]
J74lQum.jpg
23 KB, 491x315
>>79779589
Mate, I shit you not, in the first 3 months we had a lecture with about 200 people in cellbiology.
The lector said something about the evolution of the cell.
I couldn't make this up; a mudshit marks, and stands up and says:
>excuse me, but what if some of us don't believe in evolution?
>IN A BIOMEDICAL CLASS
>"Then I suppose some of you chose a wrong field of study, because that is what we teach here"
Smug faces were had.
>>
>>79779687
Crazy. That actually comes as a big surprise. I took a course in foreign culture (the original name of the course tricked me) and they actually taught us white priviledge, diversity and sexism in society. I don't even get how you can justify gender study in a course about foreign cultures???
>>
File: KIMKOLD2.jpg (36 KB, 604x403) Image search: [Google]
KIMKOLD2.jpg
36 KB, 604x403
>>79779585
No, I used to be. Not anymore.

I am open about my beliefs and the future Denmark is heading for.

It has turned more people to my side than it has turned away.

Be honest people, be strong in your beliefs. Its attractive since young people have never seen anybody be strong about anything so they are drawn to it.
>>
>>79764515

Yes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duJF7wyTCAM
>>
>>79779889
>I'm going to work as hair director at several film sets.
Neat man. If you need places to hang out, let me know. Copenhagen has its tourist/foreigner traps like any other capital.
>>
>>79779720
Kek
>>
>>79778641
ÞÐÞÐÞÐÞÐÞÐÞÐÞÐÞÐ
>>
>>79779777
My best friend is from Bornholm, and he says the same thing; that muslims literally have no foodhold and gets bullied by literally everyone.
I think they have a fair share of Bandidos or Hells Angels there as well, so I suppose that helps too
>>
>>79764515
They are jutes, jutland is part of germany,it should be reclaimed when Fourth Reich.
>>
>>79779889
Visit Gellerup Parken, it's a national treasure.
>>
File: 1366825182781.png (635 KB, 700x680) Image search: [Google]
1366825182781.png
635 KB, 700x680
>>79779935
Fucking hell..
Did the idiot continue or drop out?
>>
File: 1456439604989.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1456439604989.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>79780220
>>
>>79780216
>says the algeir
>>
>>79780223
Take a wild guess, bro.
She wasn't in my class, but she dropped out pretty soon after. Allah was probably angry at her.
>>
>>79779889
Haha yes i remember you talking about learning danish last time aswell. I must say that i am with your girlfriend on this one!

Were you fighting sandniggers in the bar or what? I try not to waste my fighting spirit on fellow whites.

I am doing fine, thanks. I am actually traveling to Saint Petersburg with a friend sometime in the near future funnily enough. Besides that i am just training and working.
>>
>>79779935
Mudslimes are fucking retards.

Had a job with a biotech company who sells solutions to a German company. However the German company now wanted to earn more money by selling to muzzies as well. Now the danish biotech have to make their stuff halal and its funny as fuck. Red pilled an entire company.

kek
>>
>>79779352

Maybe one day. One can dream.
>>
>>79779687
Sure they werent kurds?

I know a kurdish guy who is redpilled as fuck and hates arabs.
>>
File: Sú tilfinning þegar.png (369 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
Sú tilfinning þegar.png
369 KB, 800x532
>>79779965
>Tfw the Danes might be the first Nordic nation to fully uncuck themselves
>Tfw you will most likely fight with the Danes in the race war

>>79780136
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>79779777
Kul att höra. Jag funderar själv på att flytta till någon safe-zone i Danmark om Sverige går under helt.

Och då antar jag att de mindre öarna är det bästa valet. Jag skulle till och med vara beredd att flytta till Ertholmene i såfall.

Jag bor just nu i Varberg strax över Kattegatt, staden vars fästning byggdes av danskar när Skåneland var danskt. Här har det varit ganska lugnt hittills angående invandringen. Men även här börjar berikningen bli alltmer påtaglig.
>>
>>79780078
I was there when it happened. They marched right through liberal/hipstervile. The look of disbelief on the liberals faces, when their precious diversity was walking around demanding sharia.
>>79780318
Education is harem.. I bet Allah was giving mad high-fives!
>>
File: Bornholmudsigty.jpg (2 MB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Bornholmudsigty.jpg
2 MB, 1500x1000
>>79780212
Great to hear. Bornholm er sgu et dejligt sted.
>>
>>79764515
They're about what you can expect from a nation of vikings turned bakers, not as cucked as sweden though.
>>
>>79779935

LOL
>>
>>79780439
Eh, might have been. Never really cared. They were all pretty cool, I just never bothered to talk to them that much. Really only when we were doing groupassignments.
>>
How is the justice system in Denmark?

Do you guys have an ACTUAL justice system or just a "justice" system, where murder and rape gets you like a decade in a rehabilitation camp.

Murderers and rapists should be exterminated, especially if they're African or Muslim
>>
File: 1451921346377.png (149 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1451921346377.png
149 KB, 396x385
>>79780450
>Tfw you will most likely fight with the Danes in the race war
>tfw you'll fight with your long lost son, Iceland
>>
>>79765140

large cities in general have a lot of foreigners, and not just muslim ones

if you go to a quiet swedish town with 10.000 inhabitants, you will have difficulty finding a single non white person. same with almost every country in europe (where the native population is considered white of course)

percentage wise sweden is very far down on the list when it comes to muslims, blacks and so on. it's literally just a meme and that's all it is. sweden is at 4%, we are at 5%. your own country is higher than both of ours if i remember correctly. you can google this shit if you cared enough
>>
>>79780706
Like all Scandicountries, our justice system is way too soft.
We are however pretty fucking good at revoking citizenships and kicking discoloureds out, so that's a plus.
>>
>>79780450
>>Tfw you will most likely fight with the Danes in the race war

I hope to fight with all my european brothers.

Our future is so bright we will be needing sunglasses my friend.
>>
>>79776886
Jeg bor i midtbyen og er 24, hvorfor?
>>
>>79776641

Me too.

When I watched Borgen and saw Copenhagen it always reminded me of Amsterdam or The Hague, but with less brown people. Also the Danes look pretty similar, maybe a little blonder.
>>
File: 1443447558578.jpg (41 KB, 395x578) Image search: [Google]
1443447558578.jpg
41 KB, 395x578
>>79781047
he wants your boipucci
>>
>>79780853

Nah 2bh we're not very good at that either.

Levakovic f.eks.

Stupid conventions yet again.
>>
>>79780706
well our legal system has a good point many other countries do not have.

In Denmark you can be declared "unreliable". That means you cant no longer be trusted in society and thus be confined to live in a holding facility indefinably. Human rights watch whine about this shit all the time.
>>
>>79780815
Problem is that the government is forcing every damn commune to recieve refugees.

In the harbour of a small city in Norrland with the population 300, 1800 Migrants will be recieved on a Luxury Cruise Ship

http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vasternorrland/forsta-fakturan-skickad

Guess what this will cost the swedish taxpayers? 800 000 SEK every day
>>
>>79780525
>Ertholmene
Hahaha, that would certainly be the last bastion.

Jeg vil råde dig til at blive I Sverige så længe du kan broder, men hvis det bliver for slemt og der ikke er nogen forbedring i horisonten så skal du være velkommen i Danmark.

Tror dog ikke at du behover at flytte helt til Ertholmene! At flytte på landet vil være fint og ellers så en af de mindre oer.

Held og lykke I fremtiden min ven.
>>
>>79780947
>european brothers.

literally who?

The tanned Germans? The Negroids of France?

I get eastern and even southern Euros are not trash but the rest is not worth saving.
>>
>>79780853
Will Denmark restrict immigration more in the future?

ESPECIALLY asylum subhumans?
>>
File: 1447699461318.jpg (35 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
1447699461318.jpg
35 KB, 640x478
>>79781113
Hold hold hold...
>>
>>79780752
>long lost son
Be careful, don't say that! Norwegians are around.
>>79780439
Kurds are taqyiya-tier inbred fucks. Don't trust them. Jews, Armenians, Azeris, Kurds, Gypsies - never to trust.
>>79780323
Unfortunately it were whites, but stupid ones and I had no choice. I was literally cornered in a shop. On the other hand it's some rest from work and I think I will ditch working with some products when I'm back. The only problem with Danish is that you don't get to understand other Nordic comrades as well as with Norsk. Otherwise poetic language, don't know why you get bantered on the language by the neighbours. When are you planning to visit Saint Petersburg?
>>79780220
In a company of Fromandskorpset with a purpose of neutralization only.
>>79780093
Visited several times, but Danes don't fuck up tourists as Turks or Spaniards do with their pricing. What kind of places do you like to visit?
>>
>>79781323
everyday and always.

50% of all modern day politics in Denmark is about this.

It is however limited what we can do because of international conventions.
>>
File: brothers in arms.png (445 KB, 467x635) Image search: [Google]
brothers in arms.png
445 KB, 467x635
>>79781093
i was on a 2 week canalboat trip in Amsterdam when I was 15. I was mindblown that I could actually read and understand the newspapers.
Also, your country is fucking beautiful
>>
>>79781323
About 40 % (afaik) in a recent poll said they would consider voting for a party that would oppose immigration more than our current "far right" party, if such a party existed (which it does its just very small and haven't gathered enough signatures yet to run in an election).

However, and I think this is true - As long as we're still a part of the EU a stricter immigration policy is probably a long shot.

And with the current circus in the UK I don't think us Danes would ever vote to leave it. Danes are by nature a very comfy people, we don't like upheaval - Just leave us the fuck alone, k - We're not racists, we just don't mingle before we know people.
>>
>>79778381
I have been living under a rock recently. Source?
>>
>>79781323
Most likely. Most of our population is redpilled. It's basically the only thing we talk about in politics. But yeah, we need to ditch EU first, because they are really the ones forcing the issue
>>
>>79781285
>the rest is not worth saving.

Ofcourse they are my friend. They are currently blinded and do not see the world for what it is, but they can easily be woken.

Hitler talks alot about this which would also make sense in the degenerate Veimar Republic.
And see how that turned out. And how quickly.

I am super tired and cant really be bothered to go on a long rant/speech about it but do not worry. We Europeans are the best people to ever exit and will be again. We have strayed from our path but a small adjustment will send us back on track.

People may seem stupid or "bad" but in each and every one of them lies a proud european just waiting to be awoken.
>>
>>79780853
We're good at revoking citizenships, we're god awful at kicking them out.
>>
>>79781843
rofl, how have you not heard? Just google something like "studentervogn angreb" or similar.
>>
>>79781265
Sverige fyller i vilket fall en bra funktion. Både ni och norskarna får här ett exempel på hur det kan gå för ett land om man tillåter den politiska korrektheten att helt ta över det offentliga samtalet. Hoppas normies i era länder kan se det.

Yes, jag kommer vara med och delta i kriget mot makteliten och slåss. Och om det är hopplöst, så får jag fortsätta kampen i Danmark. Ha det gött och lycka till du själv i framtiden
>>
>>79781843
the perksersvin did not use acid though.
>>
>>79781843

http://www.bt.dk/krimi/studenter-angrebet-med-syre-det-braendte-i-ansigtet-og-jeg-kunne-intet-se

It was even in TV2 Nyhederne (National news) The segment I watched was mostly focused on the ones throwing eggs but they mentioned the ones throwing acid too.
>>
>>79764515
Polse
>>
>>79781461
Oh well, as long as you are alright i guess it doesent matter. Do not worry about the language stuff. I can easily understand norwegian and i can also understand swedish albeit it is slightly harder to understand. I can also somewhat understand "Icelandic" and Faroese.

I am not quite sure when we will visit Saint Petersburg. Preferebly later on this summer but my friend might not be able to make it and if thats the case then we will wait till next year.
>>
>>79781811
I think it's time Danskernes Parti steps in. Maria eller Sharia?
>>
File: Peter_Aalb_k_Jensen_686796y.jpg (26 KB, 630x350) Image search: [Google]
Peter_Aalb_k_Jensen_686796y.jpg
26 KB, 630x350
>>79781858
>We Europeans

ill pass.
>>
>>79780947
I propose a two-pronged assault, we take Norway while you take the Swedes
>>
>>79781691

Thank you, fellow flatlander.
>>
>>79782042
scratch that:
>>79782133

er der ingen grænser for disse dyr!?
>>
>>79782318
Isn't it impossible for a party like them to gain influence? I mean, wouldn't the media be like "Ooh hurrdurr, nazis, we can't be like the guys who occupied us in WW2" ?

Yes I know, Denmark is very politically incorrect compared to Swden but even your media has its limits right?
>>
File: Dannebrogiretteelement.jpg (678 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Dannebrogiretteelement.jpg
678 KB, 1024x768
>>79782396
Pass on what you moron? You think you can save Denmark and have it as a bastion if the rest of Europa falls?

Ofcourse you cant! It is all or nothing. We are in this fight together. Whether you like it or not.

Jeg sætter altid Danmark for europa, altid. Men det her spil er pt storre end kun Danmark.
>>
>>79782760
Well no. DF had the second most votes in last election. They opted to not go for ministerial posts, which I think was actually really fucking smart, because they would have a lot more power by veto'ing literally everything they didn't agree with. And since they had the second highest mandates, they can literally hault the government in their tracks whenever they feel like.
The left attacked them alot for not taking a minister post, but it was objectively the best powermove.
>>
>>79782611
Haha perhaps Norway will be able to fight themselves! If not your plan sounds good!.

>>79782318
>>79782760
I like the party and i believe that the people in it are passionate and believe in their course, but they are the wrong people. They have too tainted a past and they are not smart and attractive enough to be succesful in spearheading a counterculture.

We need something else.
>>
>>79782760
Twenty years ago it was impossible for the Danish Peoples Party to gain influence, nobody wanted to touch them. Today they are the largest party.
So no, if they don't come out signing everything they said with "t. 14/88" they will be fine.
>>
>>79782877
Det er satt, vi kan ikke vindes dette krig alene

Europa skal forene
>>
>>79782760
>Danskernes Parti
yes its pretty unlikely they will get any real influence as of now.

However the right wing party Nye Borgerlige http://nyeborgerlige.dk/ might get a lot of votes. The would mostly be stealing votes from Venstre, Konservative, Liberal Alliance and Dansk Folkparti.

A lot of people wont vote on DF because they are too socialistic and weak on other issue than immigration.
>>
>>79782760

A poll not too long ago showed that a lot of people were ready to vote for a party to the RIGHT of Danish People's Party.

Right now there are a bunch of parties to the right of DPP that work on getting ready for the next election.

So I'm pretty sure you will see a lot of people voting for these parties.
>>
>>79782760
>>79783054
DP & DF coalition is more than possible, since almost 80% of DF voters share DP believes. I think I will provide free haircut services for DP and DF Ungdom.
>>79782396
Once you have Nationalist Danish Government you ought to help Nordic neighbours in the cause. Openly. Remember Dan Park works exhibited in Denmark?
>>79782220
I think eventually I might stay once work is done. Living with only knowledge of English is disrespectful and dull. Although I never planned to keep current relationship for long, it naturally grows stronger and stronger. Her dad is going to visit next week.
>visiting Saint Petersburg
You better do it in July. We have White Nights now - it's never dark. Lots of European tourists both young and old in the city.
>>
File: 1458177991260.jpg (15 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1458177991260.jpg
15 KB, 292x257
>>79783264
>>79783270
>tfw when the 1932 german election will repeat itself in Denmark
I hope we get as cool uniforms
>>
File: 1459110945597.jpg (37 KB, 299x400) Image search: [Google]
1459110945597.jpg
37 KB, 299x400
>>79783821
>I think I will provide free haircut services for DP and DF Ungdom.
Truly an honorary citizen
>>
>>79783821
>You better do it in July.
Alright, I will try to pressure my friend a bit more.

> it naturally grows stronger and stronger

Haha, relationships tend to do that if they are good! Good luck meeting her father and all man.

Im going to bed, cya.
>>
>>79784067
Drop contact, if you want. I'll show you around. No car though, no homo.
>>
>>79783917
>Tfw elections might go either way in Iceland
>>
>>79768659
Jamal living in France, I guess.
>>
>>79783821
>Nordic neighbours

ofc. But they are not what I call Europeans. Or actually modern Europeans.

im a third generation immigrant (refugee after 1945) from Germany. So maybe im just more anti Europeans because of family than your average Dane. I truly despise current year central Europeans.

so im all for remove kebab but im having a hard time being friendly with modern day Germans and Frenchies. Fucking cucks the lot of them.

So im biased and I wont stand in the way. However I wont gladly join the Eurotrash either.
>>
File: 1459376904354.jpg (159 KB, 507x579) Image search: [Google]
1459376904354.jpg
159 KB, 507x579
>>79784282
Don't worry, child of mine, we'll come fetch you as soon as we blow the bridge and build a wall.
Then we can liberate Norway and have them help us free Sweden.
>Nordic alliance in effect
>>
>>79784268
Aight pham,

Nobody better use their sweet hacks to dox me or anything.

[email protected]

That Swede who considered moving to Denmark can send a message too if he wants.
>>
>>79784495
sweet hax inc.

>hotmail.com
my man though. Old school cunt I like it.
>>
>>79784495
Most ausbongs are at work now, so you're probably free from recreational trolling
>>
>>79784268
>>79784495
Send a message if you are still up so i get you too btw.
>>
>>79777211
Are there non-white people in Iceland? Your football team and fans are all white and blonde as I saw on TV.
>>
>>79784626
>>79784629

Thanks breh, hader det nye google lort.

I kan da også sende en besked hvis i vil. Netværke lidt. Kan også være at det er en lorte ide. Er sgu ved at være så træt at jeg ik kan tænke.
>>
>>79784826
shitskins do not care for national football.

they are there unfortunately. But im sure the Icelanders will clean up nicely when given the chance.
>>
>>79784906
Where are you from?
>>
>>79784991
Århus.
>>
>>79785057
Copenhagen here, and can't be asked to pay fucking 300 kroners turn/return to DSB
>>
>>79778299
This is in Copenhaven? Holly shit. I hope these bunch of monkeys died.
>>
>>79785144
Fair, selvom det er altid rart med kontakter jo.
>>
>79784826
Like 0.5% of Icelanders are non-white
>>
>>79785186
Nah, it's in america. We actually don't have a lot of niggers
>>
>>79785186
nah its in the United States I think.

could be in Copenhagen though if it were brown people and not niggers.

stay safe HueHuebro
>>
>>79784645
I though about old school mobile phone, I'll mail you once I'm near the my non-PC PC. Who can hack you or doxx you via email? It's literally impossible if you have a secure password and don't use full name.
>>79784381
Eventually when Nordics are free, assistance to other European countries nearby comes to mind. It's like domino.
>>79783270
>bunch of parties
That's how you lose. DP and Nye Borgerlige need to consolidate the effort.
>>
>>79785740
I was just joking about hacking stuff.

> I'll mail you once I'm near the my non-PC PC

Alright cool. I will check my mail sometime tomorrow then.

Goodnight.
>>
>>79785740
>It's like domino.

maybe Rusbro maybe. I will still need some convincing. From where im sitting the western European nations seems doomed.

anyways im off. Its 4am here and I got a normal workday tomorrow at the office.

take care.
>>
>>79785975
>>79786167
Night, fellas!
Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.