[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Germans so upset about Brexit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: eternalkraut.png (6 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
eternalkraut.png
6 KB, 1280x768
Why don't a progressive and tolerant nation of people support our global ambitions?
>>
>>79761743
de bank and the eu are going to collapse. obviously they're worried.
>>
>>79761743
We are not.

Just the main stream media muppes a repissing themselves because they know who is next in line to lose their sweet, sweet tax funded employment.
>>
They're upset that Britain doesn't have to be forcefully culturally enriched anymore.
>>
>>79762291
whos that then?
>>
>>79761743
It's hilarious how much Canadian media is shitting all over Brexit. Not a single dissenting piece. Of course social media follows suit. I've been working on my coworkers for weeks but am getting mostly nowhere.

I ask them "tell me why Britain leaving the EU is a bad thing", they can't answer and that's that.
>>
File: cuck_Oliver.jpg (56 KB, 640x365) Image search: [Google]
cuck_Oliver.jpg
56 KB, 640x365
>>79761743
Because thats Racist!
Are u a fucking WHITE MALE?
>>
>>79762529
i've wondered how the media across the world is portraying brexit, i take it, in a bad light?
>>
File: takfir.jpg (65 KB, 784x560) Image search: [Google]
takfir.jpg
65 KB, 784x560
>>79761743
I'm not really upset. because it means German hegemony in continental Europe and I hope they will implement a forced distribution of refugees soon.
>>
File: wall.png (79 KB, 819x809) Image search: [Google]
wall.png
79 KB, 819x809
>>79762529
Yes, and the blank look in their Gesichter if asked to substantiate the politically corect garbage they just rehashed is allways unbezahlbar.
But Ich try not to be an asshole about that.
Instead I nutze das to plant some doubt about the media in their heads.
>>
>>79762517
In germany we have a huge amount of EU funded bullshit going on.
>>
File: hope.png (185 KB, 500x644) Image search: [Google]
hope.png
185 KB, 500x644
>>79762784
Just last week I saw an opinion piece front page of the Globe and Mail, a paper I usually trust to be more right than most, ranting on about "how to explain Brexit to your children without traumatizing them". The whole article was a disgustingly arrogant tirade about how only a child could be so stupid as to vote Out and that you need to be gentle in explaining to your children that adults out there in the world voted for this.

Lost my shit desu.
>>
>>79762529
Never mind dissent, I haven't seen anything of Canada that looked even slightly neutral.

It was all just hitpiece after hitpiece.

You'd think Trudeau and his goons had every outlet by the balls.

I guess we'll just have to blame the Jews.
>>
>>79762977
Yes I tell them, "yea I also get my political opinions from Facebook" and end it there.
>>
File: bait_2.png (18 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait_2.png
18 KB, 625x626
>>79761743
>>
File: 1467239481816.png (67 KB, 660x600) Image search: [Google]
1467239481816.png
67 KB, 660x600
>>79763251
>"how to explain Brexit to your children without traumatizing them
I wonder (((who))) was behind that article.
>>
>>79763497
>tfw I always check the name of writer of every article now
Thanks /pol/
>>
>>79761743
Man I tell you a story from my life. I know one girl that had boyfriend from UK for one year. He constantly complained that she is so far from him, he even cried.
She wanted to earn money to come to him, then to study in UK.
He did nothing to come to her

He voted "Leave".
She found new boyfriend
>>
File: 1467528228945.jpg (906 KB, 2880x2778) Image search: [Google]
1467528228945.jpg
906 KB, 2880x2778
>>79763577
>>
>>79763723
Sadly, that sounds about right.

So long, great ally - 48% of us will miss you.
>>
>>79762784
Our largest paper (NP) wrote a few columns supporting brexit and asking Canadians if they'd led Washington make their laws.
Canadians want CETA ratified yesterday that's why our establishment is so pro-EU at the moment. Also our ruling party Liberals got fucked over by the UK multiple times so they're leery of the unspoken holy alliance.
>>
>>79761743
simple, Germanys scheme to rule Europe and expand EU by force was btfo by brexit.
>>
>>79767094
Thats understandable but i dont know why german anons want this
>>
ATTENTION ALERTA ACHTUNG

Turkey announced 2 days ago that they will give citizenship to their 4 million "Syrian" refugees.
Merkel made a deal with turkey for free travel within the EU. Where do you guys think will the new turkroaches move to when they have a Turkish passport and the British borders are closed? Thats why Germany is pissed...

Fun Fact: the volume of short sales of the British pound where on a 2 Month low in the week of the Brexit.
>>
>>79761743
Because the EU is an ideology and britain defied it.

Im telling you now, this german autism means the EU will end in the Führerbunker.
No hope for germany.
>>
>>79767370
We don't.
At least the red pilled portion of germany does not want to rule anybody.

The problem ist that the normies just see the EU as giant hand holding, kumbaya singing circle jerk.
They are utterly blind to the damage that has been done, especially southern europe.

But this will not matter anymore in a short while.
From here it will go very quick towards breaking up of EU.
It is 1989 all over again.
>>
>>79767094
>Germanys scheme to rule Europe

Retard the role of the EU is to keep Germany down and transfer its wealth to southern, eastern Europe. Merkel is a puppet, doesn't represent the German people. Pretty blue pilled newfag!
>>
>>79768071
Nah, things are changing, Anon.
Do not lose hope!
>>
Germoney - major exporting country
UK - major importing country
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.