[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What you think, lads, 51st state, yay or nay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 51st_state_by_angelslain.png (242 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
51st_state_by_angelslain.png
242 KB, 1024x768
America got Hawaii as well, another set of islands thousands of miles off the coast of the US mainland.

Having the UK join the US as a new state (or 4 new states) would make a lot of sense. The UK would have access to the US unified single market and could enjoy American free movement... and subsidize Alabama and Louisiana.
>>
>>79760942
With so many mudslimes living in the UK, joining the US wouldn't be possible. Why would the US even want their retarded cousins back?
>>
File: better1.png (86 KB, 1365x730) Image search: [Google]
better1.png
86 KB, 1365x730
>>79760942
>we wont destroy this empire with no survivors
>ha you want to subvert 1 state?
>try thousands!
>>
File: trump flag.gif (594 KB, 996x1000) Image search: [Google]
trump flag.gif
594 KB, 996x1000
>>79760942

Vote Trump!
>>
>>79762399
gas the states, county war now.
>>
>>79762399
borders in each county, each county with tariff rights.
>>
>>79762528
shit for brains.
>>
>>79762624
Cuck.
>>
>>79760942
Gotta deport the shitskins to Germany first.
>>
Nope obanana let it over a 100,000
Shitskins from Syria, plus the beaner problem there too is rather bad,and then those ooga boogas in the hood no thanks
>>
File: RideNeverEnds.jpg (347 KB, 1552x856) Image search: [Google]
RideNeverEnds.jpg
347 KB, 1552x856
>>79762667
>Cuck

Dude you must be a fucking teenager. Just a friendly reminder pol is an 18+ board so gtfo. Also stop falling for that "Germany being cucked" meme because that is not true!

>>79762715
Why don't we send them back to their home countries instead? Derek we are full!
>>
>>79760942
>could enjoy American free movement...
what is with you people and your obsession with free movement, how about no free movement?
>>
>>79763404
Hi shill, bye shill.
>>
>>79763404
>how about no free movement?
Everybody needs at least some free movement. You need some American negroes in your inbred island and America needs some Northern English redheads in California.
>>
>>79763404
He's a nigger and wants to niggerize Europe.
>>
>>79760942

yay
but america needs to lick british ass

... personally i would gladly eat a plate of british shit straight from the queens ass
>>
>>79763616
Everybody needs at least some free movement

Nobody needs free movement, anyone moving past their borders should be killed on sight.
>>
nah, let them be independent. just make them preferable trade partners
>>
>>79760942
absolutely not. one of the defining characteristics of this country is that no one is given special rights just because of their last name.

i'm not saying that george clooney's kids have it better than the rest of us, but they have no right to govern just on account of being alive.

english royalty and the united states of america are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>79763616
German friend, you are right. There is nothing race mixing can't solve.
>>
>>79760942
No. It's full of niggers.
>>
>>79762399
What a mess that would be. Counties would be eating each other alive to gain more territory.
>>
>>79760942
Wouldn't make sense.
>>
Honestly, I'd rather not ruin their flag.
>>
>>79760942
Don't you have a bull to prep?
>>
>Leave the EU because we don't want to be a star on someone else's flag
>Become literally a star on someone else's flag
>>
>>79760942
If this happened Europe would become even less relevant. The USA and UK actually combined together would conquer the world even easier than we have already done it.
>>
>>79766246

This, also why would we want to join a brown country after leaving a union to stop that very thing from happening?
>>
>>79766246
Better to be a White star than a Yellow star
>>
>>79763064
Yeah. I've noticed an uptick in the amount of Muslims in my area. Don't know if they're from Syria though. Thanks Obama.
>>
Before you bongs cast aspersions on the idea, what about all of those freedoms that you'd get in the process? Buy a gun and defend yourself from the menaces in your community.
>>
>>79760942
Only if we keep NHS
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.