[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF IS HAPPENING?!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: 1467589476490.jpg (33 KB, 590x393) Image search: [Google]
1467589476490.jpg
33 KB, 590x393
Have you heard of the Mandela Effect?
>The Mandela Effect is a term for where a group of people all mis-remember the same detail, event or physicality. It is named after the instance in which a large group of people all shared the same memory that Nelson Mandela died prior to his actual 2013 death, usually some time in the 1980's.

I started looking into this after Muhammad Ali died and I could have SWORN he was already dead! Turns out I'm not the only one.

There are so many examples I was able to find.

The Oscar M"E"yer wiener jingle was always, "my hot dog has a first name, its o s c a r! my hot dog has a second name its m e y e r..."
But in this "reality" its mAyer. W T F when I was growing up I had a cousin with the last name M E Y E R S. I was learning to spell so naturally I would remember to spell it like my cousins last name. LAST I CHECKED THEYRE STILL THE FUCKING MEYERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJXiQpA1O20

CONT.

>pic related, its the sky over cern
>>
OTHER THAT GOT ME
Hitler had brown eyes/ now it says he has blue eyes
Mr Rodgers - "Its a beautiful day in THE neighborhood" is now " Its a beautiful day in THIS neighborhood"
Forrest Gump - "life IS like a box of chocolates/ life WAS like a box of chocolates"
Fruit Loops/Froot Loops
Captain Crunch/ Capt Crunch
Bible: And God created the HEAVENS and the earth/ and God created the HEAVEN and the earth.
Queen, We are the Champions - The last line of the song has always been, "of the world"/ now it just fades out after repeating we are the champions
STAR WARS - c3po has a silver fucking leg in this reality/??!?! he always was solid gold what the actual fuckery is going on
STAR WARS - LUKE, I am your father/ NO i am your father
MIRROR MIRROR on the wall/ MAGIC MIRROR on the wall --- This one also got me bc I grew up bi lingual. I watched this move in Portuguese and the way I remember saying that line is " ESPELHO ESPELHO na parede" it rolls off the tongue in way makes a massive impression in the memory. the way to say it in this reality would be " espelho de magica" or "espelho magica" . That is absolutely alien and my father agrees bc he was the one who sat and watched with me to help me learn to speak!
DEPENDS/DEPEND

there are a good deal more check them out for yourself. This fagit lists a bunch -----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw-YiEnHJ4s
>>
>>79758854
It only happens with stories that were too egyptian or zionist
>>
File: 1437163155169.jpg (785 KB, 1800x2521) Image search: [Google]
1437163155169.jpg
785 KB, 1800x2521
Now some believe this has to do with CERN and nothing to do with a "mandela" effect.

Some believe CERN has opened a portal or black hole and released demons.
80 children hospitalized after demonic possession. ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIDdWOcBwko

Here's the "We are HAPPY at CERN" video that CERN released where I see imagery of SHIVA destroyer of worlds, and desu these people look possed af.There is also someone holding up a MANDELA sign in the video. ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Lt9yUf-VY

I don't know what to make of all this. Here's some more videos I found on it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfSfWFYSJus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouWIMgvGNy4
>>
>>>/x/
>>
>>79759018
why? please tell me what you think you know.
>>
>>79758854
But he's still solid gold?? Stop smoken man.
>>
ITS ALWAYS BEEN CHIC FIL A....

THIS IS SCARY

WHY IS IT CHICK FIL A????
>>
Jesus christ op, you are such a fucking faggot.
>Hurr durr I can't remember shit
>>
>>79759163
I was waiting for you to say this. It is rumored that these dependencies/anomalies in time started being noticed one month before 911... after the tuning fork of the world was destroyed. what ever that means
>>
>>79758854

No, it's called hivemind frenzy.

You take something the collective tells you is truth but that you barely remember.

Then you decide time has changed because something is one way and you "remembered" it differently

Why does this stupid mandela shit always happens with shitty western modern culture?

>Shitty berenstain book

>Terrorist Nelson Memedela

>Boxer Cassius Clay

Why?

It's just a side effect of watching too much TV and too much internet. It wipes your memory and distorts your past
>>
File: fuckinhell.jpg (135 KB, 533x600) Image search: [Google]
fuckinhell.jpg
135 KB, 533x600
>>79759321
>>
i always thought it was called the mandAla effect OP not the mandela effect
>>
File: op sandwich.jpg (34 KB, 400x288) Image search: [Google]
op sandwich.jpg
34 KB, 400x288
>>79758854
i know man. to me, OP has always been a flaming homo, but now, in this 'reality', OP is, and always has been, a faggot
>>
>>79759436

I doubt it means anytying

911 didnt change shit, it's just propaganda. People all around the world continued to live normally and it isnt a pivotal point in anything.

Greater, bigger things have happened in recorded history.

Nothing ends, Adrian, nothing ever ends.
>>
>Schizophrenia the thread
>>
>>79759073

> Some believe CERN has opened a portal or black hole and released demons.
> black hole and released demons
>>
>>79759379
cause they changed it
>>
>>79759699

I can only imagine that your "bigger things" are equally retarded.
>>
>>79758854
Fuck off with this lunacy m8. You're gonna scare the normies that are because of CNN.

This is just a joke to make everyone seem like nuts so you don't take other topics like the Zionist conspiracy seriously, newfags.
>>
>>79760240

No, you stupid fuck.

I'm talking about historical events that had a bigger impact
>>
>>79759699
I'm a rational person. My instincts told me not to make this thread because its fucking retarded and crazy. However, the level of fuckery and glitches propelled me to do so. call me insane. That is the reasonable thing to do. I dont blame you.
>>
Good. I understand now why he chooses me as a scribe. I do have influence here. My words have been herd.

There's a storm coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPN7EvbrCp0
>>
>>79760396

Rationality is just a way of thinking. A tool.

You can be mad and rational.

Reason glitches because it is a means not an end. There is no end goal to reason. You can rationalize almost anything, which doesnt make it more or less true in any way.

Reason measures plausibility, if something makes or doesnt make sense. Not truth.
>>
>>79760420

Like there always has been.

Fear mongering is futile
>>
South America was never that far east
>>
>>79758978
>STAR WARS - c3po has a silver fucking leg in this reality/??!?! he always was solid gold what the actual fuckery is going on

holy fucking shit

we are skipping around realities alot, this is not good
>>
File: 1466523656995.gif (2 MB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
1466523656995.gif
2 MB, 200x133
>>79758854
>Mandela Effect

kys
>>
Last time I checked there was neat parades in Moscow in celebration of October revolution, and all the party mebers was happy as fuck.

And now they're gone somwhere and there's that nazi tricolor when I'm posting, even outside soviet internet zone.

What the fuck is happend? Is everything will be okay? I'm really affraid for my Motherland :(
>>
Seriously though I remember them changing a lot of things because of lawsuits and shit so I really don't thinknow it's that big of a deal.
>>
>>79760771
This post infuriates me. No one this retarded should be allowed to post here.

If you don't understand what a map projection is, please get off my board.
>>
Boy you people are dense. If history was changed, your memory would have been changed with it.
>>
>>79758854
guess you need to change your filters Alex
>>
Australia and New Zealand seem to move around a lot.
>>
>>79758978
>Forrest Gump - "life IS like a box of chocolates/ life WAS like a box of chocolates"
you misremembered it this way because he's speaking in past tense about something his mother said. His mother probably did say "life is like a box of chocolates" when he was young, but what he says in the movie is "my mother always said life was like a box of chocolates"

>Fruit Loops/Froot Loops
>Captain Crunch/ Capt Crunch
The mind is good at getting rid of detail you don't care about. It takes less brain power to remember fruit loops and captain crunch than to remember froot loops and capt crunch, because the first ones are generic, composed of already well-established terms in your mind, and the others are constructed from scratch

>Bible: And God created the HEAVENS and the earth/ and God created the HEAVEN and the earth.
Lots of other phrases use "heavens"; same "compression" argument

>Queen, We are the Champions - The last line of the song has always been, "of the world"/ now it just fades out after repeating we are the champions
We are the champions is a popular singalong; people don't sing fadeouts. Also, you may have heard a radio edit or been used to it on the radio, where DJs often cut out fadeouts.

>STAR WARS - c3po has a silver fucking leg in this reality/??!?! he always was solid gold what the actual fuckery is going on
Compression

>STAR WARS - LUKE, I am your father/ NO i am your father
If you're going to quote star wars in real life, it's easier for people to "get" it if you provide some context clues like "Luke" rather than just saying I am your father. once a version becomes popular in culture, it overrides the more correct one.

>MIRROR MIRROR on the wall/ MAGIC MIRROR on the wall
Compression, rhyming, and also check the portguese dub of the movie.

>DEPENDS/DEPEND
they're plural because you buy multiple of them, so you/culture got confused.
>>
I posted on /tv/ that Britney Spears used to be British and now she's american but they didn't take me seriously and said I was from reddit. But I genuinely believed that for the longest time. Everything about oops I did it again screams British slag. Even musically it sounds British. The riff melody etc.
>>
>>79760973

They also have no basis to their claim.

What makes them think this hasnt been happening since forever?

Why is this so important?

Do they really think there is a static point from which everything is suddenly changing?

These people are pants down retarded, even if the effect exists.
>>
File: 9258.jpg (126 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
9258.jpg
126 KB, 500x500
The North Pole used to be a land mass.

Tasmania was almost twice the size, west of Australia.

>"The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist…"
>>
>>79758854

Doesn't really fit but this just reminded me of when I was little and, at different times, saw videos of Elvis when he was young and sexy and videos of when he was bloated and gross and up until about 8th grade I thought that the early Elvis died really young but people loved him so much that there was a replacement Elvis and everyone knew he was replacement Elvis but they just wanted the Elvis ride to continue.
>>
>>79759436
911 happened 2000 years after the birth of christ

2023 is 2000 years after his death, be prepared
>>
>>79759563

What the fuck?!!!

I had an Empire Strikes Back C3PO toy and he was all gold.
>>
>>79758854
the reddit effect
>>
>>79761205

But you dont even know what or who Christ is, there is no consensus.

Also there is no consensus on when Jesus of Nazareth was born either, if by Christ you're refering to him.
>>
>>79760771
check out how close south america is to africa
>>
File: Bael.jpg (71 KB, 450x497) Image search: [Google]
Bael.jpg
71 KB, 450x497
From the mouth of the dragon.
>>
File: 1462760521658-0.jpg (83 KB, 806x536) Image search: [Google]
1462760521658-0.jpg
83 KB, 806x536
>>79760991
/thread
>>
>>79761058
Hello Mr alien

Stop fucking around with our memories, okplsthnq
>>
Lol whack job

I forget famous and important people have died until i remember . By your logic if i forget they died and someone else forgets too there still alive.?
>>
>>79761554
There is no aliens. Only time and humans. No gods or demons. One of us made it there and came back to be covered in gold. Beware of the shadows. Their little servant. Even the cube is man made from a distant past. But all will be lost again soon after the storm.

The alpha and the omega.
>>
>>79758854
This also reminds me of a time in 4th grade. We would do these daily exercises where the teacher would put up sentences with misspellings and grammatical errors and we had to rewrite them correctly. He put one up one day and this obnoxious kid in my class was like "lol we already did this one!" The teacher was kind of an ass and starting saying it's not possible because he does them in order of a book he uses. I remembered doing it too so I said so. Then the teacher started mocking me and the other kid for "pretending" to remember it and all the other kids were laughing at us. Me and the other kid just looked at each other confused. It felt like a great moment of injustice at the time and was really mysterious.
>>
>>79761659

Schrodinger's Kardashian
>>
The chic fil a one always messed with me, but more recent events convinced me. When / where I grew up, the UK never joined the EU. I took university courses on this matter.
>>
File: junpei.jpg (4 KB, 158x182) Image search: [Google]
junpei.jpg
4 KB, 158x182
>>79761422
that's what i'm saying nigga

had me like
>>
>>79759563
That's just when his leg was blown off, or when he was being built in the prequels?
>>
Why is it always burgers that believe in stupid shit like this?
>>
>>79761808
>there are no aliens
Alien detected>>79761814
>>
>>79759563
What the actual fuck.
>>
File: image.png (58 KB, 898x628) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58 KB, 898x628
>>79758854
>>79758978
Alright, you spooked me now. Screenshotting this thread to know I'm not going crazy if more shit like this happens
>>
People misquote because it's easier to say/remember.

We are not too unique that we can't misremember in the same way.

>WOW I THOUGHT ENGLAND WAS A COUNTRY BUT IT TURNS OUT IT HASN'T BEEN A SOVEREIGN STATE FOR 300 YEARS?!?!?!?
>>
>>79761814
Yea i know that feel

i used to get deja vu way back, and i dont get it any more, i would get it almost daily, i think someone runs a machine that triggers these jumps

i remember waking up one day with a white Iphone and I had always had a black iphone, weird shit
>>
>>79758978
>Hitler now has blue eyes
Woah, that's fuggin sp00py 2bh
>>
>>79761205
>2023 is 2000 years after his death, be prepared

no it would be 2033
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-04+at+05.35.52).jpg (116 KB, 693x474) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-04+at+05.35.52).jpg
116 KB, 693x474
An Official History of C-3PO
>No skin in Episode 1
>No finishing in Episode 2
>All gold in Episode 3
>Silver leg in Episode 4
>Silver leg in Episode 5
>Gold leg in Episode 6
>Gold with red arm in Episode 7
wow it's like stuff happened between the episodes and shiet

EU Canon: Bomb was put in his leg between 3 and 4

Why mandela effect? Most of the toys were all gold and he's so glossy and dirty in the movie it's barely noticeable
>>
File: 1466117615284.png (148 KB, 327x338) Image search: [Google]
1466117615284.png
148 KB, 327x338
>>79760078
Black hole gravity is just a theory
>>
>>79762095
An impression of deja vu is merely a memory from your last time around. You've already been here, many times and this will happen again but every circle, the veil gets tinnier and tinnier.
>>
Ive never experienced this, but I'm not going to jump to dismiss it as nonsense

I think the more likely explanation is that people are idiots who give no attention to details
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>79759563
WHAT THE FUCK
NO. NO. THIS IS NOT WHAT I REMEMBER.
He's always been solid gold. I still got some old star wars video tapes lying around, going to check those tomorrow.
>>
>>79761814
Similar instance in my class.
I was teaching a lesson on industrialization. The overhead and the wall behind it seemed to move, almost like a shaking ripple (think of it like the shakey cam scenes in Fight Club).
One student and I saw it and were freaked out by it. No one else seemed to notice.
>>
>>79762506
Your perception is low but now you are aware of the truth. Subconsciously, you've just helped made the veil tinnier for the next time.
>>
>>79761058
Fuck off, it always was "mirror, mirror..."
>>
>>79758978
anyone else here
>go to mandela threads
>sometimes they are boring and gay
>every once and a while there is one that is like, fuck fuck fuck fuck NO NOOOO

hitler having blue eyes, no, it was always said that he had brown eyes and dark hair, which is why it was weird that he led blonde haired blued eyed germans

c3po leg is silver

fucking never
>>
File: Screenshot_20160704-223745.png (479 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160704-223745.png
479 KB, 720x1280
>>79762320
No he was all gold in the original
>pic related, he was shining and gold at the end ceremony

>>79762405
t.ayylmao
>>
>>79762095
I've always been really weird and have wondered myself if there isn't something like that going on. Classmates and teachers always made comments like this.

>>79762225
Nice to know other people get this. I'm of two minds about it. First, when I'm trying to be "rational," I remember that my mom was an incredibly paranoid woman and that really rubbed off on me. I have a tendency to immediately jump to the most terrifying possibilities and whatnot. I feel like a lot of these things could just be me or other people misremembering without anything crazy going on.

The other part of me thinks there is something crazy going on. Like the consciousnesses of me and similar beings in other universes leak into each other on occasion. I also get deja vu a lot but it seems to happen more frequently when I'm more anxious so idk.
>>
>>79762679
I AM however, noticing the 'canadians are fucking imbeciles' pattern

confirmation bias
>>
>>79762773
reread my post and then say you're sorry. he was all gold in six because he blew the fuck up and was repaired by the end
>>
>>79761883
You may be thinking of the Eurozone.
>>
File: 6wut.png (345 KB, 598x433) Image search: [Google]
6wut.png
345 KB, 598x433
Last week I had a Churche's chicken coupon cut out ready to go. As sure as you're looking at your screen I put it in my flip phone and the put them into the glove compartment. I went to the drive through and opened the glove compartment and the coupon was fucking gone. I went back home and l inspected every inch of the glove compartment. I even took out the glove compartment to check if it somehow got out of the grips of the flip phone but I didn't see anything. I checked under the mats, under the seats, and the trunk. I couldn't find it.

This happened Friday. Has this happened to you guys? I freaked out.
>>
>>79758854
>famous person is in the public eye a lot
>they become a part of your life due to omnipresence of media
>you know they are alive
>they fall out of public eye quietly, with no controversy
>would only really find news stories on them if you looked for them
>you assume they're dead because they are suddenly not a part of your life

There is literally no mystery to this "phenomenon".
>>
>>79762752
Wasn't it green eyes?
Either way I remember noticing his eyes weren't blue, nor his hair blonde.
>>
>>79758978
>Hitler had brown eyes/ now it says he has blue eyes
AAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>79758854

The simple answer to everyone who claims to have been 'mandela effected' is you are simply a fucking autistic ignorant moron with no clue to what happens around you.

Also most of them are simple GRAMMAR/SPELLING mistakes.

SAGE
>>
>>79762786
I've expirenced some weird shit in life, i've talked to people with my mind while we were both on shrooms, our friend was babysitting us and said that we just stared at eachother and smiled really big then we would get up and make food and stuff and this is what we talked about in our minds with eachother
>>
You could break the circles now. What you think is ''meme magic'' is the observer effect. Things happen because we see them happening. You could change thing, collectively but you are all siding with Bael who couldn't care less about all this.
>>
>>79763038
>>79763083

his eyes have always been blue, people. look it up. it was always one of his most striking characteristics. there are physical descriptions of him from the 1930s/40s noting his blue eyes
>>
File: 1413009671987.jpg (306 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1413009671987.jpg
306 KB, 960x960
>>79758854

Masons and the like start these rumors. It was always about using them for some illusion, which was eventually decided to be this "Mandela Effect".

It's all about getting you to doubt reality and start sucking dicks in coffins and splitting the personalities of 5 year old kids so elites can use them for the NWO agenda.
>>
>>79763162

>dude shrooms lmao

you and you friend weren't talking about shit with your minds, you were both just really high
>>
>>79762932
This has happened to me too, except with my iPod. I left it on the bed and when I came back it was gone. I eventually found it INSIDE my sheets (like inside the cover) when I clearly remember putting it in top of them.
>>
>>79758854
>curious george never had a tail

Is kek bringing us to a new reality?
>>
>>79759563
I'm pretty sure the lighting used in Star Wars hid the silver leg, like it hid the red arm
>>
>>79763083
WHAT THE FUCK
I CLEARLY REMEMBER LEARNING ABOUT HIS BROWN EYES. Like I remember the day sitting in class from my history teacher telling me about it.
I don't buy into this bs but that's fucking weird.
>>
>>79758978
>>79759563
I'm still not buying this. Has to be revised cannon or something.
>>
>>79762841
He was full gold in the original. You can't convince me otherwise because I remember it.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 345x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 345x345
>>79763253
ayy lmao detected
>>
>>79763253
I distinctly remember learning in school he had brown hair and brown eyes, very far removed from his Nordic ideal.

Teacher could've been wrong, but to this day I wasn't autistic enough to question it.
>>
>>79759563
Pretty sure he has the silver leg in the OT and the gold leg in the PT, which is where the confusion is coming from.

That's all this "effect" is, human memory is fucking awful.
>>
>>79762932
me and my friend lost a few things in his haunted barn, then one day we were looking for his grinder after he put it on the table next to him it dissapeared, he asked if I stole it and i was like "no man i dont need it, we are bros i would take it" we kept looking and saying how weird it was, then it literally fell out of the air about 4 feet above the ground, and just rolled and stopped, we both shit everywhere

>>79763253
obv the accounts say that, we are saying we remember it differently, either our minds have changed or the world has
>>
>>79762405
What do you mean? Fuck me what is reality this is actually making sense
>>
>>79758854
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT DOT IN THE COCA COLA LOGO!? THAT'S NOT HOW I REMEMBER IT! WTF!
>>
>>79763471
>>79763396

just because your (((teachers))) taught you in (((school))) that he had brown eyes doesn't make it true.
>>
>>79762773
You can see the silver leg
>>
File: greyillusion_wikipedia_big.png (225 KB, 1087x844) Image search: [Google]
greyillusion_wikipedia_big.png
225 KB, 1087x844
>>79763409
whatever you say champ
>>
This effect happens all the time when goys remember the holocaust. They say 6 gorillion of my people were killed when it was really 66 gorillion!
>>
File: Ford-emblem.jpg (188 KB, 2500x1102) Image search: [Google]
Ford-emblem.jpg
188 KB, 2500x1102
most mandela effect reports are bullshit but a few of them get me
>pic related
>>
File: 1459554876169.jpg (68 KB, 600x544) Image search: [Google]
1459554876169.jpg
68 KB, 600x544
>>79761205
>>79762286
>>
>>79763520

well it's definitely not the world, because we knew he had blue eyes back then and we still know it now. the facts haven't changed. the idea that he had brown eyes was probably perpetuated as a smear campaign (intentionally or unintentionally, idk) to make hitler look like a retarded hypocrite or whatever
>>
File: BruceLaBruceRetrospective.jpg (171 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
BruceLaBruceRetrospective.jpg
171 KB, 1080x1349
>>79758854
>my hot dog has a first name, its o s c a r!
>naming your hot dog
>>
>>79758854
Get the fuck out of here with this retarded fucking bullshit literally invented by some scaliefag blogger
>>
>>79763162
Same. The first time I dropped acid, I took a lot because I didn't think it was working and also took a huge bong rip of hydro. I felt like I traveled through all variations of my reality and had and encounter with beings made of pure energy. They acted a little startled like I wasn't supposed to see them but then I thought that they only reacted that way because I was startled and thought I wasn't supposed to see them. I wish I would have learned more about them whether they're real or not. When I came down the next morning I was unsure if the acid trip was over or if it was just one more life in the eternal variation I was living. I wondered that for a long time and still do on occasion but I felt very peaceful. Like I had returned from a long journey that made me a different person. It's hard for me to admit this stuff a lot of times because the work I do is hardcore rational thinking and people tend to think of me that way. I get embarrassed thinking about things like that that I have no way of verifying but the experience had a felt reality to it greater than that of ordinary experience and it's hard to deny that.
>>
>>79763585
I can. But it was not always like that. Would love to talk to an ultra star wars nerd who saw it on day one, two, three and four about this.
>>
>>79763547
HAHA holy shit I want off this ride.
>>
Was JFK alive until 1984 as of 1996?

ET whispers suggest so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua3R-d9MfW8
>>
File: image.png (255 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
255 KB, 480x480
>>79763566
Google seems to agree with you. But I don't think I can trust Google, since you probably changed that, right, ayylmao?

Pic related is Google's opinion about Hitler's eye colour, and what I consider to be false.
>>
File: black-blue-gold-white-dress-main.jpg (234 KB, 1500x2272) Image search: [Google]
black-blue-gold-white-dress-main.jpg
234 KB, 1500x2272
>>79763409
also pic related
>we wuz gold
>>
I got curious of the Queen song because I remember hearing that too, so I found it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSTivVclQQ0

I guess they simply don't say it in every version, or it gets cut out for whatever reason.
>>
>>79758978
I think the queen one is a legit misunderstanding, at around 1 min 6 seconds he does say 'of the world', which everybody remembers.

https://youtu.be/04854XqcfCY?t=1m6s

And after looking up c3po, it seems that its only in certain scenes and/or versions of the movies like the remastered editions and the prequels, where he has a silver leg.

In this image he has gold.
>>
Is this what happened during the ressurection of jesus
>>
>>79763877
I am an ultra star wars nerd. In interviews, the actor confirmed the costume had a silver leg.
>>
>>79763937
forgot
>>
>>79764020
that's from episode 7. note his arm is red
>>
>>79764020
and here he has silver
>>
File: 1466847498115.png (105 KB, 392x243) Image search: [Google]
1466847498115.png
105 KB, 392x243
>>79763916
it has always been fuckin blue
>>
>>79763539
Collectively we have created this. Things are created as we see them, as we observe them. Demons, aliens, gods, random event remotely tied with memes... It's all our collective observer effect influence. We are simply trying to understand. Trying to understand ourself. Every try we make it further and of course, there is people who desperately want to change and control the outcomes.
>>
>>79763387
Wtf no he did
Wtf

>>79763253
ET go home
>>
>>79759421
Based leaf.
I for one am not some alzheimers patient and can actually remember my stuff.
>tfw you are still in your old reality
>>
>>79763547
Bruh, wtf. Was it always like this?
>>
>>79758978
>>79762752
C3PO does not have silver legs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iramh3yVLhk
>>
File: 1442888999283.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1442888999283.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
Glitches in the matrix.
Errors are bound to occur, just like in any other simulation.
>>
File: color_words.gif (10 KB, 400x423) Image search: [Google]
color_words.gif
10 KB, 400x423
>>79764094
yes, but stupid niggers who think the mandela effect swear that they saw gold

it's like brains are faulty or somethin WOW
>>
>>79761058
Even in german its "Spieglein, Spieglein an der Wand." so why suddenly magic mirror?
>>
>>79764147
It's not about having Alzheimers, human memory is genuinely awful.
>>
In Demolition Man the only surviving restaurant chain was originally TACO BELL, but now with the mandela effect its PIZZA HUT INSTEAD

WTF, IM GENUINELY SCARED /POL/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ6n6I1M5aQ
>>
>>79764017
Yes, as an alien, human take on extraterrestrial life must be interesting
>>
>>79764208
It's not really errors. They are literally cheating. But I guess this is kind of a grey area since the simulation allow itself to be corrupted.
>>
And that's why you write things down. Your memory really isn't as permanent as you think it is.
>>
>>79764172
No. The dot is called a 'raised interpunct'

I've always known what this was from a very early age, so there's no way I'd mistake it for a dash.

We're in an other reality.
>>
File: 1467432335927.png (290 KB, 498x341) Image search: [Google]
1467432335927.png
290 KB, 498x341
>>79758854
Rod Sterling is now Rod Serling. God damn this universe. Happy 4th of July, guys. I love you.
>>
>>79759073

OP you have a point
why is this fucker really holdin an MANDELA sign in this clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Lt9yUf-VY

at 2:33 THATS NOT A FUCKIN COINCIDENCE
>>
>>79764331
There was a different version for non-US versions, but I suspect you know that already.
>>
>>79758978
The c3po one is the only one that spooped me as I was a huge starwars fan and he was always solid gold
>>
>>79758978
>Hitler had brown eyes/ now it says he has blue eyes
but hitlers eyes were green. woah
>>
Everything vibrates to a certain frequency. From your soul to this very existence. Tune in the right infrequence and it's like changing the channels on your TV. You can even watch where your going...
>>
Fucking Looney Tunes also got me.

>TUNES
>>
>>79758854
>gets proven undeniably wrong
>waah, the universe is wrong, not me
Fucking arrogance of it
>>
>>79764452
GTFO!!! ITS ALWAYS FUCKING BEEN ROD STERLING!!!

STERLING!!

what the fuck is goind on?
>>
this guy has totally fried his brain on drugs, ignore this OP
>>
>>79764745
In the days of the internet its easier to go online and get someone to agree with you over some stupid shit than to accept that in fact, you are the stupid shit.
>>
>>79764720
no evidence
>>
>>79764734
WTF IT WAS ALWAYS LOONEY TOONS, TOON AS IN CAR"TOON" IM FUCKING SHAKING
>>
>>79758978
It sounds like you're just retarded and/or unobservant
>>
I feel like the narative of Franz Ferdinand's assasination has changed a little bit. I also listen to Hardcore History A LOT, and the beginning of Blueprint for Armageddon I has been changed ever-so-slightly to relect it.
>>
On behalf of the swiss government : cern gud, cern sayfe
>>
>>79763916
I swear this is a psyop, one day, everybody on facebook was talking about this, how it was white and gold, but some people saw blue black, for me it was white, then switch, and it switched a few times and them stayed this way

i garuntee they were testing their machine

also people saying "im gonna go back and check, thats not the point, history has been changed, or our brains, someone is doing somthing and we cant stop them
>>79764503
im fucking crying
>>
>Hitler
Hitler has blue eyes. Brown eyes are mixed race trait. Also many have seen him only in black and white pictures.

>Mandela
Mandela has not been in the news for a while, ofc people just thinks he is dead or so.
Same applies to Ali

>Spelling
Meyer Mayer, who cares. English speakers don't even know how to spell vowels. You pronounce them wrong and you pronounce them differently from time to time.

Berenstein bears
Berenstain bears
>Star Wars

The kike alters the movies always, who cares.
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 682x1024
OK FELLAS. HERE'S THE ANSWER
Quantum mechanics are proving that our universe is meant to be observed, and that observation changes reality.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1998/02/980227055013.htm
Additionally, reality is nothing more than a 3 dimensional image on s 2 D plane.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2522482/Is-universe-hologram-Physicists-believe-live-projection.html
So, we are participating in the projection, and altering it by our observance.
So basically, we are in a simulation. It would not be inappropriate to think of it as a video game server.
That server has been reset at various times. Our perception remembers idiosyncrasies from the past server, hence the Mandela Effect

TLDR: You are a character in a video game. Also,
Tits. 'Cause tits are always great in any reality
>>
>>79764862
>>79764841
Ayylmao shills pls go
>>
I don't buy many of the spelling things, but am convinced much of this is true.

These are stranger things I remember:

The fucking robot was all gold. I'm not a movie fan but he was golden.

There was a continent underneath the ice of the North Pole.

Fuckhuge islands and landmasses like Svalbard haven't existed up until the last few years.

Hitler had brown eyes, or eyes that were NOT blue. This was something everyone liked to point out.

The Moon changed its appearance for me last summer. The problem is I can't say what exactly has changed but it is not "my" moon.

Thunder sounds way different than it did when I was a child. It sounds much more metallic, echoing and malevolent.

I distinctly remember one meter being sixty centimeters in my childhood.

You can shitpost all you want /pol/, but this is all real.
>>
>>79764752
Who is this guy Stirling?
>>
>>79765169
If the world has to be observed to exist, that means that humans had to be there at the beginning, thus evolution is a lie, god exists, repent

fuck

fuck
>>
File: Hitler.jpg (36 KB, 304x400) Image search: [Google]
Hitler.jpg
36 KB, 304x400
>>79758978
strangely the paintings still show brown eyes but photos have changed
>>
>>79765169
You're not a character, seeing this as a ''game'' will doom us to do it over and over and over again.
>>
>>79758978
c3po costumes still have totally golden legs...
>>
>>79765485

he has light blue eyes in the pic you posted, tard. just zoom in on it
>>
>>79765169
t. reddit
>>
It's simply about how brains store information.
You anchor the information similar to others.
>>
>>79758854
https://cosmosmagazine.com/physics/cern-finds-four-new-x-particles-how-big-a-deal-is-this?utm_source=This+Week+in+Cosmos&utm_campaign=fa758f806b-TWIC_July_4_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_1df827744a-fa758f806b-179820301
>>
>>79765458
We have no choice but to rediscover Christ if we want to undo the damage done to our society by the KGB (look up Yuri Bezmenov's warning to America)

I'd say now is a good time to start. 4chan has kek, which is good, but I feel Bible study is important in Schools.

Maybe only on Sundays.
>>
File: 1453681320317.jpg (35 KB, 399x295) Image search: [Google]
1453681320317.jpg
35 KB, 399x295
>>79765348
>Hitler had brown eyes, or eyes that were NOT blue. This was something everyone liked to point out.
>every year in school talking about hilter always drove home the point that hilter loved blue eye, blonde hair combo feature yet had brown hair and brown eyes
>>
>>79765507
Pre-fucking-cisely. Here's where it gets even weirder.
Buddhism teaches that we are reborn into this world repeatedly, but encounter the same souls in different roles over and over.
So you 'die' in a game, you come back as a new projection of a character. But we're still the same spirits controlling that projection, albeit in a different role.
>>
File: Red-background-white-logo.jpg (1 MB, 4004x3000) Image search: [Google]
Red-background-white-logo.jpg
1 MB, 4004x3000
wat
>>
>>79765348

>Fuckhuge islands and landmasses like Svalbard haven't existed up until the last few years.

you just hadn't heard of them because nobody lives there so they don't get talked about

>Hitler had brown eyes, or eyes that were NOT blue. This was something everyone liked to point out.

people liked to point it out as an easy way to brush off hitler as a hypocrite, wonder (((who))) would promote that idea. it was never true

>The Moon changed its appearance for me last summer. The problem is I can't say what exactly has changed but it is not "my" moon.
>Thunder sounds way different than it did when I was a child

that sounds more like schizophrenia than the mandela effect
>>
*link random popsci article*
This PROVES that someone is fucking with the spelling of my weiners
>>
>>79765599
Some of the films he had gold legs, so that's pretty easily explainable. The other possible explanation is that whoever made costume also misremembered that one leg was silver in some of the films. The colour of his leg changing is not exactly an important detail about the character so it's easier for your brain to just ignore that and remember him as all gold all the time.
>>
I have animal empathy (it's a side effect of mass understanding of socialistic standards and human consciousness mixed with 08).
ama
>>
>>79765686
Not quite understanding your post. Sorry dude
>>
>>79765169
>Quantum mechanics are proving that our universe is meant to be observed

Jesus Fucking Christ anon, that's not what quantum mechanics mean at all. Quantum mechanics are the mechanics of phenomena at the smallest observable level, hence the name; stuff so small that to observe it even using a single quantum of light, a photon, disturbs it.

THAT is all the whole bullshittery and nonsense about "omg the universe changes when you observe it" is about.

Quantum mechanics aren't magical.
It doesn't magically change when you observe it.
It changes because you're pinging them with photons. Thinking that the universe magically changes because you observe it is the equivalent of cutting open someone and the fact that they die painfully and bleed everywhere is because you "observed" their guts.
>>
>>79765348

I think you are just retarded mate
>>
File: the-droids.jpg (212 KB, 1164x776) Image search: [Google]
the-droids.jpg
212 KB, 1164x776
>>79759563
wtf you talking about nigga, his legs are both gold
>>
IT IS SIMPLY ABOUT HOW PEOPLE STORE INFORMATION

ITS MORE COMPLEX THAN JUST

''OH I REMEMBER''

YOU ANCHOR INFORMATION IN A MATRIX
>>
>>79766045
It's even slightly silver in the image you posted.
>>
>>79766045
Silver
>>
File: 1451591227547.jpg (7 KB, 306x243) Image search: [Google]
1451591227547.jpg
7 KB, 306x243
>>79765822
>Yuri Bezmenov's warning to America
Fuck you faggot, post a link. Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>79765839
No. Believe me when I says this is your one chance in this version. You die, you wait another 10 years until we start back to the primordial soup again.

Read: stop fucking it up, please.
>>
>>79765312
how do you even understand op's ramblings?
>>
>>79766194
>I don't know how to google
>>
>>79766265
I meant to say 10 THOUSAND years, yeah, that's kinda of a difference.
>>
>>79758854
>>79758978
You know...
If this is true
then it is proof that the soul exists.
Knowledge of the mind exists in a reality that is unchanged, a non-material reality.
As physical reality is changing, our minds are not, non-physical reality is not changing.
>>
>>79758854
>>79758978
Not sure if this one has been posted,yet.
Interview with A Vampire is now
>Interview with The Vampire

Also,If people watched the actors interviews on the films listed,Star Wars,Forest Gump,Interview with A Vampire Etc..All the actors remember the lines they spoke,and they all remember the original lines,movie titles.
>Luke,I am your father
Watch the interview with James Earl Jones.He'll even say the line was always,"Luke,I am your father."
>Life is like a box of chocolates
Watch the interview with Tom Hanks.He remembers the line exactly like others claiming the original line was always,"Life is like a box of chocolates[...].
>Interview with A Vampire
Watch the interviews with Tom Cruz,and the person who wrote the book.They even say the title is,"Interview with A Vampire",and not,"Interview with The Vampire".

Several Bible verses in the KJV have changed some words.Switching wine skins with bottles,filth-urine to dung,and piss... etc
It seems to be ONLY the KJV because my Gideon's international version says wine skins,filth,and urine amongst other verses being what the KJV originally said.
People claiming that it's every Bible that has changed are retards.It seems to only be the KJV Bible.
>>
>>79765430
the creator of the Twilight Zone
>>
File: c3p0.jpg (202 KB, 1504x1000) Image search: [Google]
c3p0.jpg
202 KB, 1504x1000
>>79766172
>>79766175
They're gold.
>>
>>79765980
So the double slit experiment explains what, precisely?
>>
>>79765117
no, that's just the brain misinterpreting lighting you retard
>>
>>79766453
That's from the prequels when they were gold. It wasn't every film they were silver.
>>
>>79766194
Here's the long version I watched last night. Very enlightening. Clear depiction of the present.

https://youtu.be/5gnpCqsXE8g

And here's a bite sized one I used to get into this

https://youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA
>>
File: kjkjkjkj.jpg (97 KB, 842x729) Image search: [Google]
kjkjkjkj.jpg
97 KB, 842x729
>>79758854
I thought Muhammad Ali was dead before too... Shiiiiiiit

Kek wakes us from this hypnosis
>>
>>79766477
That observation (pressumably any kind of interaction) alters the object.
>>
>>79765897

And this is where I must resort to the "dumb American" meme. How old are you? Because books, atlases and so on were entertainment for my generation. This was before Internet, before video game consoles were a thing and VHS was the hottest shit ever. Bootleg VHS was currency.

In other words, you are from a country that doesn't have to know anything while I am from a country that has to know everything. The perspective is vastly different.

There was essentially nothing up there but the Pole, Britain, Grenland, Island and those small British islands. Svalbard did not exist.
>>
>>79759421
This. It couldn't possibly be that your a dumbass, every single copy of those things must have changed
>>
File: 598258.jpg (150 KB, 300x442) Image search: [Google]
598258.jpg
150 KB, 300x442
>>79766612
You keep channeling one of Bael avatars and this is literally why things sucks.

Stop being hyperactives.
>>
File: 1467403342512.png (97 KB, 362x492) Image search: [Google]
1467403342512.png
97 KB, 362x492
Bernstein Bears.
>>
>>79765348
>>79765169
>>79765060
>>79764503
>>79764195
>>79764094
>>79763916
>>79763547
>>79765728
>Article released the 4th of july
>tetraquarks
>Quarks are most stable in groups of three. And so the physicist who proposed them, Murray Gell-Mann, coined their name from a quote in James Joyce’s novel Finnegan’s Wake, in which a publican dreams of a drunken seagull ordering beer by demanding “three quarks for Muster Mark”, instead of “three quarts for Mister Mark!”
>>
File: 1451605404499.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1451605404499.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>79765980
What are you talking about you raging cock addict?
Reality observed is subject change based on the observer.
The human race is limited by eyes, ears and a nose that can only sense a fraction of the spectrum of the universe.
There currently exists animals and insects that can see and hear that which we cannot
>>
>>79766720

before you call me dumb, consider the fact that you're convinced that the universe shit out an island into the north sea a few years ago just to fuck with you
>>
People are dumb and suggestible. Cops deal with this all the time: everyone gives you a different story at first, then you put them in a room together and they come out 30 minutes later all telling the same story, which is sometimes wildly different from what they said originally, and swearing that it's true.
>>
>>79766837
>north sea

excuse me, meant arctic ocean
>>
TIME KOMPRESSION
>>
>>79766720
This. I spent countless hours staring at maps. Now I look back at the same maps and Svalbard is there.
>>
>>79766339
Stop being cryptic and just explain what you're on about. Is this world an illusion? Do we reincarnate? Explain leaf
>>
>>79766348

I always knew my autism would come in handy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny9snLdBfEE
>>
File: 1466949189290.jpg (114 KB, 1016x642) Image search: [Google]
1466949189290.jpg
114 KB, 1016x642
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>79766837
>>79766855
>before you call me dumb
>people are dumb
Top kek
>>
>>79766823
>>79765348
>>79765169
>>79765060
>>79764503
>>79764195
>>79764094
>>79763916
>>79763547
https://cosmosmagazine.com/physics/cern-finds-four-new-x-particles-how-big-a-deal-is-this?utm_source=This+Week+in+Cosmos&utm_campaign=fa758f806b-TWIC_July_4_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_1df827744a-fa758f806b-179820301

>link mavs
>>
File: 1451199703515.jpg (94 KB, 519x533) Image search: [Google]
1451199703515.jpg
94 KB, 519x533
WOAH WANNA HEAR A MIND FUCK

SAY YOUR NAME 100 TIMES AND IT WILL NO LONGER BE YOUR NAME. TRUST ME IT'S TRUE

THIS IS CERN FUCKING WITH YOU AND NOT A KNOWN ILLUSION THAT'S EASILY REPLICABLE AND HAPPENS ALL THE TIME WITH PEOPLE SAYING, "THAT SOUNDS WEIRD"
>>
INTERVIEW WITH A VAMPIRE
>>
File: 1433182672799.jpg (12 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1433182672799.jpg
12 KB, 640x640
>>79766985
Hahaha gtfo of here
>>
>>79761058
Nah man, youre wrong
>>
>>79766992

two different posts posted by different anons, not really "top kek" worthy. if i had called people dumb it would fine to kek
>>
>people are retarded and remember shit wrong
Wow
>>
File: 1467226836516.jpg (89 KB, 576x738) Image search: [Google]
1467226836516.jpg
89 KB, 576x738
>>79766957
>>79765348
>>79765169
>>79765060
>>79764503
>>79764195
>>79764094
>>79763916
>>79763547

>>
>>79767191
I know right? Crazy.
>>
Not this bullshit again.

The Mandela effect is nothing more than narcissistic millennials refusing to acknowledge they were wrong, that they remembered something incorrectly. Instead it MUST be some sort of grand conspiracy involving alternate realities bleeding into one another.
>>
Woah what the fuck guys I swear the op USED to be a field with a storm over it. Scroll up and prepare to be SHOCKED
>>
>>79766834

>Reality observed is subject change based on the observer.

Too bad nothing in your post supports this even slightly.

Reality doesn't change with observation, unless your method of observation tampers with the results (ie throwing rocks into a room to see if someone's in there, throwing photons at quanta to observe them and thus changing their location, observing people's guts by cutting them open).
>>
wow i didnt know hitler had blue eyes
how dreamy
>>
>>79767112
I'm just interdimensional shitposting.
>>
How many anons itt had a near-death experience? I have and I'm from -stein verse.
>>
>>79766837

You're missing the point entirely. The point is the world, the planet, the universe and Creation itself are entirely fictional constructs. There is nothing solid about them. You're still thinking in the past-present-future meme, while there is no such thing as linear time. Svalbard did not exist. Now it exists. Thus it has always existed. Tomorrow it may not be there, and it would be so as if it never existed, and someone like you would masturbate their feeble effort for tangible clockwork mechanisms into another Anons face.

You yourself probably aren't real either and may vanish.
>>
>>79766957
>that metronome clicking

You're right, nothing is wrong and everything is better, going to go watch tv

>>79766942
OH SHIT, i used to go on maps and mess around with the northern-most places, and i remember that if you scrolled all the way up this weird image would appear that looked like a demon it was all red, and it would overlay on the google maps, there has always been something weird with the north pole, and now i got and see all these islands when a few months ago i know i was looking in russia to see how north it went and those islands were not there

i might still have a picture of the red google maps
>>
>>79767147
My intentions werent to imply that you asked not to be called dumb then proceeded to call people dumb
Rather
Of all 219 replies, the word dumb only occurs twice in this thread and consecutively.
I kek'd with nervousness of coincidences
>>
>>79758854
I remember asking myself if Muhammad Ali was dead a couple of months to his death. It's not the Mandela Effect. I kind of used to believe in it but after all this it's pretty stupid.
>>
>>79763016
>There is literally no mystery to this "phenomenon".
You would not say that if you were experiencing it.
>>
>>79766950
The world is a matrioshka brain, very old build around our dead old sun, which provide just enough energy for us to be comfy. We've completely isolated ourself from galactic life in our comfy stellar shell, this dyson sphere providing everything our hardware needs, our brain, long ago uploaded in the collective. Here we study and try to better ourselves. But of course since it's in our nature to be competitive, such a primitive world also awoken primitive needs. The need to control. To be in power. To dominate. And so came in demons and gods and what not. We can stop them. But good lord humans love comfort above all else. As long and they eat shit sleep and piss, there's no need for them to fight... So from time to time we just start all over but the same people fuck it up again. It's just the way we are... Apparently..
>>
Hey, remember the Berenstein bears?

Me neither.
>>
>>79767541
I have. Fucking buses man.

No idea about Bernstein/stain bears I never heard of them until Mandela threads.
>>
File: howiemandelaeffect.jpg (84 KB, 642x1443) Image search: [Google]
howiemandelaeffect.jpg
84 KB, 642x1443
>>79758854
the Mandela Effect=having autism and thinking words are spelt differently
>>
>>79767580

>Of all 219 replies, the word dumb only occurs twice in this thread and consecutively.

no it doesn't, i was responding to a guy who had specifically called me a "dumb american" so it occurred at least 3 times. i bet you believe in this mandela shit too, christ
>>
>>79758854
>>>/x/
You forgot to mention the Bearenstein/ Bearenstain bears one btw
>>
>>79763862
I've had a pretty similar experience when i took a quarter of shrooms. It was insane. I couldnt even talk for about a solid hour. My entire vocabulary was gone. Only thing i knew was that i "existed" as some sort of floating cell or atom in a fabric of space and time. It sucks having these kind of experiences cause it really does teach you a lot about yourself and makes you think very different about certain things. Unless you have tripped before, when you tell people this sort of thing, they think your really messed up in the head haha. Its kind of funny
>>
>>79767690
kek'ledim
bu tirad bozkir hayatin ülkü olmasinin kanitidir
>>
>>79767550

>You yourself probably aren't real either and may vanish.

hopefully i'll reappear in a magical universe where people don't obsess over this stupid mandela effect shit
>>
>>79767600
Those who believe in this sort of thing are more likely to attribute misremembered things to it, rather than just going "oh I was wrong" and then moving on with their life and forgetting about it in the first place. So there's a built in bias where some people claim they've never experienced it (when they have but due to shitty memory they forgot), and some people claim they have experienced it (but it's entirely mundane and thus too boring for them, or their ego refuses to accept the simple explanation).
>>
>>79767567
Didn't Russia used to meet the Arctic? Now there is sea between them
>>
>>79758854
ATTENTION
this thread is nothing but pseudo-science paranoia generator to keep you faggots busy while hilary crooks bully the jap who owns the place into deleting her threads.
>>
>>79767359
how dare you try to change my memories
>>
>>79767409
>Reality doesn't change with observation, unless your method of observation tampers with the results
Sure it does. Reality is projected outward like anything else.
Even the supposed big bang started at a central point and projected outward.
Upon conception you a cell that divides and expands outward until adulthood
Why would everything follow this pattern except reality?
>>
>>79767613
So you're saying we live in a matrix prison controlled by aliens and we live multiple lives over and over again because we can't break through the prison? Sounds like the Gnostic belief with the demiurge etc. Am I correct?
>>
>There are either 51 or 52 states in the United States, not 50.
I can't be the only one
>>
>>79768007
>>79767971
>>79767911
>>79767873
>>79767861
>>79767859
>>79767833
>>79767816
>>79767733
>>79767721
>>79767712
>>79767690
>>79767613
>>79767600
>>79767596
>>79767580
>>79767567
>>79767550
>>79767541
>>79767509
>>79767462
>>79767409
>>79767359
>>79767286
>>79767262

This is an article about how CERN discovered a tetraquark. The article was released today. the 4th.
>>
>>79766708
from extremely basic hearsay apparently the measurement forces the particle to go from a set of probabilities into a definite measurement, thus ""changing"" the particle because you bothered to measure it
>>
>>79758854
I know my dick used to be 12 inches this Mandela effect is killing me
>>
>>79768007
I'm Jewish.

>007
>Bond
>Nelson
HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN WOAOOAOAH
>>
>>79758854
The 'Mandela Effect' is just your brain storing unneeded info into one place and sometimes it gets mashed all together, hence when you start to try and remember things you could have sworn you knew they come out all wrong.
>>
>>79767690
This one really aggravates me
>>
>>79767733
>3 times
I'll bet if you were to ask every anon here you'd find that you're wrong.
And dumb only occurs 2 times in this thread.
>>
>>79758854

>Nelson Mandela died prior to his actual 2013 death, usually some time in the 1980's.

Except Mandela became President in the mid-90s until 1999. It shows how retarded this theory and its followers are
>>
I remember like a week before billy mays died i sat in front of the tv and just screamed at him saying i wished he was dead, the volume came on really loud and i was pissed that he was always yelling and bullshitting, my mom watched me, i had anger issues, anyways a few days later he was dead
>>
>>79758854

Its all real and we have been merging with alternate realities and timelines.

Look at quantum immortality, and Schrödinger's cat, and quantum suicide.

Dont talk about it or try and explain to people or they will put you away for good.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.