[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Settle this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: GeneralJamesMattis-afp.jpg (51 KB, 615x345) Image search: [Google]
GeneralJamesMattis-afp.jpg
51 KB, 615x345
What is more degenerate: being homosexual or a drug addict
>>
Drug addict. Homos can't really help themselves, while drug addicts can stop being degenerates whenever they want.
>>
>>79757578

muslim pedofile?
>>
>>79757578

Drug addict.
>>
>>79757699
you cant really stop once youve started if youre talking about the most addictive drugs, you have to avoid doing them in the first place
>>
>>79757578
gays can't reproduce, drug addicts can pass on their degeneracy for generations.
>>
>>79757578
both are addicted. homosexual to drugs, drug addicts to dick.
>>
>>79757964

>gays can't reproduce

Do you even know how gay people come about?

Some man molests a small boy, later that small boy becomes magically gay! Rinse and repeat.
>>
Non-flamboyant gays are fine.
>>
drug addicts suck cock to get their fix so ultimately there is nothing degenerate about a homosexual that a drug addict doesn't already have
>>
You don't choose to be gay
>>
>>79757699
I didn't realize that cock causes physical dependence.
>>
drug addict
>>
>>79757578
Id feel safer asleep in a room with a druggie than a faggot.
>>
>>79758259

oh fuck off. yes you do
>>
>>79757578
Neither of those things in and of themselves is objectionable, its the things that often go along with them that are. For gays its their obnoxious SJW politics, for addicts its crime and violence to finance an addiction. Those are the things that need to be opposed.
>>
>>79757578
Drug Addicts.
>>
itt: fags and fag sympathizers

i need to stop hanging out on this faggot board
>>
>>79757578
Being a fucking leaf
>>
>>79758371
You treat the disease, not the symptoms
>>
Drug addict, but fags are more annoying. At least we don't have "heroin pride" parades yet
>>
>>79758468
Sure you do. Smoking was/is a public health problem because of secondhand smoke. You don't ban tobacco, you just make them smoke it where it doesn't hurt anyone but yourself. Drinking is a problem. We tried prohibition and it was downright counterproductive. So you don't ban drinking, you just arrest people who drive drunk.

Also a big part of the harm of drug addiction - the financing of large criminal organizations - occurs solely because drugs are illegal.
>>
>>79758268
the gay comes before the cock sucking.
they produce way lower levels of testosterone what makes them more likely to be gay.
>>
>>79757578
Being an ass pirate is more degenerate.

The only cure is a bullet.
>>
>>79757699
Being prone to addiction is just as genetically determined as being a fag.
>>
>>79757578
Im both a homo and a drug addict
im this worlds worst enemy and must be eleminated at all.costs for sucking dicks and smoking pot
>>
>>79759506
those are still two completely different things.

about addiction, if you know that your body chems get easily imbalanced (e.g. from family history) you still
choose to initiate that imbalance. so yeah, it is completely your fault.

>but some people don't know these things or are the first in their family to experience addiction
well, fuck those people. don't do drugs.
>>
>>79760813
Sure, if you are aware of your addictive personality you can choose not to do drugs.

Just like if you're aware you're a faggot you can be celibate.
>>
>>79760625
are you also a jew
>>
>>79758259
Most faggots know they're different growing up and how sick it is. If they could choose to stop being attracted to dicks they would.
>>
>>79757578
Drug addict. Duterte is right.

I'm including alcohol addiction in that too.
>>
>>79757578
Drug addict. While the homo may be kind of icky, there's nothing inherently harmful in it.
>>
>>79760939
an addiction is something you acquire by basically destroying the chemical balance in your body.
faggotry is in your genetics as your body never starts to produce enough testosterone.
you really need to start differentiating those two because your comparison is beyond ridiculous.

but i don't have high hopes for your flag.
>>
>>79757578
Homosexual.

Once an addict, you can go sobber.

Once a fag, always a fag. The itchy on your butthole will never stop afterwards.
>>
>>79760952
No im not
You cant have everything i guess
>>
>>79760625
>sucking dick TO smoke pot
>>
>>79762854
That would actually be nice but no not that lucky
>>
>>79762217
Proneness to addiction is in your genetics as well. That's where those 'hooked at the first taste' stories come from.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.