[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Daddy, why is it since the Muslim couple moved in next door,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: scared-girl.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
scared-girl.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
>Daddy, why is it since the Muslim couple moved in next door, you spend hours a day spying on them with your binoculars? That doesn't seem very nice. Can't you just go back to shitposting on 4chan?
>>
>>79756529
SHUT UP KID, I'M TRYING TO FAP TO THE JUICY BOOTY HIDDEN UNDER THAT BURKA!
>>
>>79756529
why would you imply a red-pilled father would be detrimental to a child ?
>>
I told you to stop calling me daddy. It pisses off your mom's ex
>>
>>79756529
Look, your my wife's daughter, fuck off
>>
>>79756529
>tfw had muslim neighbours since 1997

There alright desu used to play Nintendo 64 with the kid they had
>>
>>79756529
Me, and about 10 other people have been throwing buckets of pigs blood on my new muslim neighbors house everyday for months now
>>
>>79756981
If you're from Rotherham there's a good chance they played with kids too.
>>
>>79756981
They're nice until more show up then convert your neighborhood into a sharia ghetto
>>
>>79757145
>things that never happened
>>
>>79757313
>things that happen all the time in utah
>>
>>79756529
"because the hentai stash just doesn't do it for me anymore, sweetheart. Now go put on the Trump hat I bought you while I take some more photos."
>>
>>79756640
KEK'D
>>
File: 1445745108774.jpg (26 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1445745108774.jpg
26 KB, 604x453
>>79756529
No, fuck off you little bitch. Get those dishes done.

Those muzzies are almost guarateed to rape you and I can't wait to ventilate Mohammed when he decides to step upon our property to do so.
>>
>>79756529

Welp, that does it. I guess I'm a #Buchanancannon now.
>>
>>79756529
Because they stole your bike, and killed your puppy, honey.
>>
>>79757145
Sure
>>
>>79756529
NO HONEY YOU DONT UNDERSTAND! ITS US OR THEM! THEYRE READY TO ATTACK AT ANY TIME ITS THE FOURTH OF FUCKING JULY THATS LIKE MUSLIM HALLOWEEN!

WHAT ARE YOU A COMMIE?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.