[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anyone here done one of those mailorder DNA test thingys.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
has anyone here done one of those mailorder DNA test thingys.

i'd really like to. would be interested in other's experience and unexpected results.

i'm probably like 90-100% mid-european but i'm still curious.
>>
also if anyone knows a company that provides quality DNA testing for mid-europe pls let me know thx
>>
Junk science
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (135 KB, 1200x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
135 KB, 1200x768
Yeah did mine in 23andme
There is the risk that they will frame you for crimes or clone you (atleast this is what pol told me) since they have your dna so maybe think of that before you do it.
Also remember the one drop rule.
>>
>>79756935
What's the one drop rule?
>>
>>79756758
how so. from my admittedly limited reading about it DNA heritage stuff is pretty reliable. if there's subsaharan DNA in your sample you got black blood, no two ways about it

>>79756935
>>79757204
the reason sweden is a black nation for pollacks
>>
>>79756489
I helped me find that I need ribose supplements and that was the reason I was tired a lot.
>>
>>79756935
does 23andme operate worldwide?
>>
>>79757646
No iirc they dont do norway atleast
>>
>>79757794
hm. i'll be in the US next year. can you get the results via email? i could just order the thing to a friend and send it in while i'm in the US, then get my results online
>>
File: dna.png (21 KB, 412x340) Image search: [Google]
dna.png
21 KB, 412x340
Ancestry DNA fag here. Quick results, easy to main in DNA. I didn't know what to expect but was pretty happy with the results

p.s.The remaining 1% is from the Caucus mountains
>>
>>79758084
I got my results only in email
>>
>>79757204
You're black if you have a single black ancestor, going back an infinite number of generations.
>>
>>79756489
I have a conspiracy theory that they will send back tests that tell everyone/majority they are part African.
>>
>>79759682
Anon, you know about the "out of Africa" model, right?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.