[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Afghanistan, CIA and opium. What are they still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
Redpill me on Afghanistan, CIA and opium. What are they still doing there and why?
>>
They're doing it to secretly install Comcast cable boxes everywhere, and then they'll bump up everyone's bills until they rule the world.
>>
>>79756208

There are a few congressmen who have their own heroin making factories there and are using it as a base of operations. It all started with the taliban, they were going to destroy the opium crops and then they were removed from power and that allowed karzai's govt to take over and start high production of opium.
>>
>>79756754
And what do they do with it?
Heroine isn't very profitable, is it?
>>
File: 1466636702506.png (51 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1466636702506.png
51 KB, 900x900
bump
>>
>>79757183
it is very profitable in america
>>
>>79758406
How? Is it just black market? Or pharma jews?
>>
>>79756208

Brits/royal family have always relied on opium money. They used to flood China with it.
>>
>>79757183
It's definitely profitable enough to make money as an opium farmer. If you refine and produce heroin or other opioids it's incredibly lucrative.

For those that don't know, the CIA participates heavily in the drug trade. Profits from that are used to fund black operations, so funding can't be traced back to the US gov't.

So yeah they're heavily involved in heroin in Afghanistan.
>>
>>79758658
Ok got it. Does pharma have something to with all this?
>>
>>79756754
source on the congressmen heroin ownership?

>>79759030
Croatian guy, I think this is all tinfoil hat bullshit, I wouldn't believe it right away.
>>
>>79758658
This is accurate.

See: "Freeway" Rick Ross and Gary Webb for further reading.

Fun fact: Gary Webb killed himself while investigating the CIA and their links to crime, as did Danny Casolaro although his was a much deeper investigation. Being scared of blood didn't stop him slashing his wrists (even using his opposite hand) and the fact his entire apartment had been scrubbed down to the point of not leaving a single fingerprint anywhere puts you in mind of that GCHQ worker who put himself inside the suitcase. Pure coincidence, don't read too much into it.
>>
>>79759415

I don't know if I should believe it but is there any other explanation of this?
>>
>>79760317
It all goes back to the Opium wars and British empire that was subjugating the Chinks to work their tea plantations. When the empire started dying the CIA stepped in being the new empire. You can be sure there is corruption at all ranks but synthetic opiates are the new hotness now. Like Fentanyl which is about 50 times more potent than heroine! I remember getting a shot of Demerol in the hospital once and if given free access to it would be an addict in no time.
>>
>>79760838
k thanks
i only had a babby tier vague idea of all this
dunno if true, but it makes sense more than anything
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.