[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LSD and Mind Control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 16
File: lsd.jpg (5 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
lsd.jpg
5 KB, 300x225
The CIA has used LSD as a form of mind control plenty of times. LSD has the capability of rewiring your entire brain. 2 nights ago I decided to take it recreationally and I don't think I will EVER touch it again. I was not in control of my own mind. At first I thought it would be "aye lmao colors and shit trippy duuude" Turns out it is not what you think it is. I was able to solve complex math problems that I was unable to complete while sober and working out didn't hurt., I felt like a god. Almost as if I knew anything and everything. 5 hours in the drug began to REALLy take affect mind you I took a double dosage (200 micrograms). I ended up hearing voices, I was able to hear colors and taste sound. I completely lost sense of reality and thought The Matrix was real.

Anyway, I do not recommend doing LSD EVER!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the 50's and 60's a counter-culture was produced and LSD played a role in rewiring the brains of the Youth at the time. They were expected to hold up the Empire of the United States and carry on its legacy. Instead they fried their brains with drugs which is one of the many reasons as to why we live in this pussified society today. Because the hippy movement gave power to low IQ people and woman. And LSD is partially responsible for the world we live in today.
>>
seems like you copy pasted a text
>>
>>79755097
I did, I typed the whole thing out, but internet crashed right after I copied it, how did you know that. Are you watching me through my computer? lol
>>
Also, I'm not attempting to shit talk woman as a whole because I know that there are woman out there capable of voting in the interests of the US rather than the interests of minorities.
>>
File: 1467225392805.jpg (87 KB, 537x717) Image search: [Google]
1467225392805.jpg
87 KB, 537x717
>Instead they fried their brains with drugs

LSD doesn't fry your brain. It doesn't do many things that people with no background in pharmacology claim that it does.
>>
nice blog post agent smith
>subscribed
>>
>>79755635
Well, I don't have a background in pharmacology so I'm still relatively ignorant on the drug as a whole. Explain what it does then.. beause I felt as if my brain was fried.
>>
File: trippy_cat_by_nolvn_y0-d69d1me.jpg (666 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
trippy_cat_by_nolvn_y0-d69d1me.jpg
666 KB, 1024x768
>>79754963

Are you sure it was real LSD?
They make many drugs that are very similar.
I only had very good experiences with it, but I still would never do it gain because I have no more to gain from it.
>>
>>79755830
You had a bad trip you retard. Good trips are pleasant and amazing experiences. Also entirely likely that it wasn't even acid.
>>
>>79754963
200 mikes is not a double dose fag. 250 was the hippy standard. Try 400, then you'll see some shit.
>>
>>79756059
No need to throw insults. Even a good trip can make you lose control of your mind.
>>
>>79756349
Not in a negative way like you are describing.
>>
>>79756264
This was my first time taking it. Your only supposed to take anywhere between 50-100 mcg for your first time.
>>
The Internet itself is doing to our brains what LSD did in the past

it's all the same thing: gates for demon possession.
>>
File: WqJu3cA.jpg (15 KB, 220x261) Image search: [Google]
WqJu3cA.jpg
15 KB, 220x261
>>79754963
Fuck off, lsd does not harm your brain whatsoever. It is only really dangerous if you are at risk of mental illness already. For example it can cause schizophrenia to develop sooner than it already would have but if you are mentally stable it is one of the safest drugs
>>
>Controlling minds with LSD
Fuckin' Casuals
>>
File: 1448155996202.jpg (408 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448155996202.jpg
408 KB, 1920x1080
>>79754963

>Almost as if I knew anything and everything.
Hmmm, that's not the first time I've heard that.

I wonder if the LSD correlates with the rise of atheism in anyway?

I've never tried it and I'm Christian, people I used to know who had taken LSD is atheist, agnostic or simply doesn't care about higher powers.

Could it rewire apart of the brain to make the user feel more confident in matters which are metaphysical?

The reality of it, is that the chemical reaction is just happening with in your brain/body, not everywhere and for everyone and alot of the people I knew would make it seem like their hallucinations were some how factually connected to the universe or realms beyond.
>>
>>79757363
Again, the Internet is essentially a technological/demonic version of LSD

both are anti-God brainwashing weapons
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLqrVCi3l6E

they're building the Tower of Babel and you're hooked into it right now
>>
>>79754963
i bet you were inside and not in the outdoors, faggot. do it right next time.
>>
>>79754963
dude... that sounds pretty friggin cool. I want to do LSD desu (under supervision if possible) but it's impossible to find the real thing
>>
>>79754963
I've done LSD numerous times. This has to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

No shit LSD fucks with your thought process, that's the entire reason people take it. LSD wasn't made to be fun, LSD can't rework your brain in a specific pattern, LSD doesn't have an attitude towards anything because it's a fucking chemical.

What you choose to imagine while on it, or conclude while under its influence is your own damn responsibility. Don't discourage others from trying it because you're so damn insecure of any thoughts outside of your usual mundane routine.

LSD is just a short-term hallucinogen. Nothing that happens while on it is real, and it has been proven through independent research many times that it does no damage to the brain in moderate use. If you believe anything else, it's because you're retarded.
>>
>200 Mics
I took 200 mics before (2nd time doing acid ever) and tripped balls for a bit but it was never that crazy. Sounds like you can't handle Lucy.
>>
>>79757363
But isn't that how mystics came up with the idea of God in the first place? By tripping out? And I don't mean God as in Zeus or whatever, I mean the methaphysical monotheistic God of Christianity and Islam. It's one of those things you don't just start believing without experiencing it, no?
>>
>>79757363
>hurr is lsd related to atheism
shut the fuck up
>>
>>79757007
>it's all the same thing: gates for demon possession.
wanna expand on this?
>>
I only smoke pot. I don't even drink.
I've done DMT once;; don't want to do it again. It was fun, but not interested in hallucinations. The universe is already too weird for me.
However, DMT helped me realize that I should go to college and become a pharmacist. Kind of turned my life around.
>>
>>79757363
Funny how the christians are against these "chemical reactions" yet are cool with an infinite being controlling everything.
>>
>LSD

Naw that shit is research chemicals. Finding real LSD nowadays is like finding a straight guy in American Eagle magazine.
>>
>>79757453
>>79757506
Please be bait
>>
>>79758709
>I'm shit at developing connections so everyone else is too
Lol
>>
File: opasayounglad.gif (996 KB, 150x148) Image search: [Google]
opasayounglad.gif
996 KB, 150x148
>>79754963
I've been doing LSD recreationally about once every month or two for the last two years. The tabs we get are around 300 micrograms, and I usually take two, three if I'm feeling frisky.
I've never had a bad experience, I've never "heard voices," seen things that weren't there, or "lost control of my mind." OP, you're just some weak willed faggot who is too insecure to be able to enjoy things that have to do with your ego. Pic very much related
>>
Why do drug fags always want you to try their drug? Shut the fuck up an take your deformed brain elsewhere
>>
>>79759069
Congratulations. After your seventh time you are now legally insane. There is no point in arguing with you. You belong in the cookhouse.
>>
>>79758848
>implying you can determine if and what % of real LSD is in your stupid acid trip without scientifics tool (IE molecular centrifuge)
>>
File: holy shit.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
holy shit.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>79759272
>after the 7th time
>regardless of dosage
>regardless of experience
>regardless of a myriad of other factors

There's no way anyone's actually stupid enough to believe this.
>>
Guys come on go look at the scans from peoples brain while on lsd! Literally the whole thing activates and different parts talk together and some talk more and stuff blends. Which is prolly why you taste color and see music etc. I had the same experience when I did it. It lasts long and is at times exhausting since everything seems like an entirely new thing youve never felt before yadayada more people should try it.
>>
>>79759360
>Mexican "intellectual" too stupid to buy a fucking test online
Don't speak about shit you obviously have no knowledge on.
>>
>>79759188
>I am afraid of the unknown
Okay anon, have fun with that.
>>
>>79755871
You still have more to gain from it. You just need to wait a few years. Get settled into a routine life, then take it again and watch the walls fall out.
>>
>>79755250
im watching you
>>
I have done plenty of LSD. You're not clear on what the substance is and how it interacts with human thought processes and metabolism. You should not have taken it without knowing these things, as with any drug, ya fuckin' retard.

Things people should know about LSD:
People understate the body high from psychedelics.
Sense recognition goes down the toilet. Compounding this, your body "substitutes" new information to your senses as you are poisoned and your body is attempting to cope. That sentence sounds bad, but if you drink alcohol, you are used to poisoning yourself with similar lethality.
>>
>>79759581
>Mexican

Anon...
>>
>>79757363
LSD causes religious belief you fucking claude
>>
File: 1354023988767.jpg (354 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1354023988767.jpg
354 KB, 1024x683
>>79758359

God directly communicated with his people for along time during the old testament, sometimes it was just with one or two people other times he displays his power in front of large groups of people, even in front of those who were not his people to prove their gods false.

The last time anything like this happens, I believe, is during the baptism of Christ when a voice is heard from heaven declaring Jesus as God's son and the savior of mankind.

(Romans 1:18-23)

"But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth by their wickedness. They know the truth about God because he has made it obvious to them. For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.

Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools. And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles."
>>
Hallucinogenics are the real redpill which is why the gubment ban them

Everyone should have to take one mandatory trip as a ritual and the world would be much better. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>79757542
I've had great trips in confinement. I've also had great trips outside. Controlling your consciousness is much more important than controlling your environment.
>>
>>79760145
AKA 4chan and the Internet. You're perfectly exposing memes and "internet culture" as idolatry.
>>
>>79754963
Yeah - I could never do math on LSD. But it has made me a better engineer.
>>
>>79760186
Have you ever been "forced" to trip? I can see forcing people to trip to be a bad idea.

The only time I ever got dosed w/o my knowledge I ended up in a fight then on my knees begging the cops not to arrest me because I was a drunk 20 year old.
>>
>>79759877
>if you drink alcohol, you are used to poisoning yourself with similar lethality.

Not even close. Alcohol is much more dangerous.
>>
>>79759581
>calling people stupid
>has trouble distinguishing
Kek
>>
>>79754963
>The CIA has used LSD as a form of mind control plenty of times.

NO.

>LSD has the capability of rewiring your entire brain. 2 nights ago I decided to take it recreationally and I don't think I will EVER touch it again. I was not in control of my own mind. At first I thought it would be "aye lmao colors and shit trippy duuude" Turns out it is not what you think it is. I was able to solve complex math problems that I was unable to complete while sober and working out didn't hurt., I felt like a god. Almost as if I knew anything and everything. 5 hours in the drug began to REALLy take affect mind you I took a double dosage (200 micrograms). I ended up hearing voices, I was able to hear colors and taste sound. I completely lost sense of reality and thought The Matrix was real.

Yes. Also, don't be a faggot, its a lot of fun.
>>
File: 3123 x 4000.jpg (498 KB, 3123x4000) Image search: [Google]
3123 x 4000.jpg
498 KB, 3123x4000
>>79760472

No, If I wanted to do that I would post Proverbs 26:18-19

"Just as damaging as a madman shooting flaming arrows is someone who lies to a friend and then says, “I was only joking.”"
>>
>>79758359
>But isn't that how mystics came up with the idea of God in the first place?
This is nonsense. God can be determined by reason alone, see Plato and Aristotle for instance.

Change requires something to act upon it, material existence hence implies God, who is changeless and eternal Act and Being.
>>
>>79760712
This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Have fun drinking 12 fl oz of 10 percent LSD...

I think drinking a beer is way less dangerous than a dose. One lasts at most 2 hours. The other you will feel till you fall asleep.
>>
>>79760145
OK but who's to say those people weren't high as fuck? Moses going on a mountain to speak with God sounds remarkably similar to Muhammed going into a cave with the archangel and also sounds like south americans shamans taking peyote in the desert, desu. Also the guy who wrote the book of Mormon but he probably was just crazy
>>
>>79760684

Well it would be accompanied by necessary education about the spiritual element and the best environment/state of mind to do it in.
>>
>>79757363

I was an atheist before I took LSD, mushrooms, Ketamine, ecstasy etc.
>>
>>79760844
Are you simple? Look it up, I highly doubt you have even taken LSD. The CIA ADMITS to using LSD on terrorists or enemies in order to get them to bark up answers.
>>
>>79760910
Plato argued against the existence of a singular, monotheistic god. His treatise (through Socrates), posited that there had to be at least 47+ gods for them to be able to exist at all because a singular omnipresent god is self-refuting.
>>
>>79754963
A true shaman will laugh at the usage of childish substances such as lsd
imstead he will go deep within the spirit world ingeating a soma analog potion combined of brugmansia and amanita muscaria
also kids these days take anything for granted
it could have easily been LD50 or DOB
>>
>>79761069

I prefer shrooms to LSD. Acid is very weak, you have to take a lot of it to get any real effects.

Still want to try DMT.

The CIA has experimented with LSD, but its not fucking mind control, most people are just easily persuaded retards...
>>
File: 1460960911739.jpg (825 KB, 1200x1513) Image search: [Google]
1460960911739.jpg
825 KB, 1200x1513
>>79754963
>never done LSD
>thinks he got LSD

I've got some bad news for you... there's a 99% chance that what you took WAS NOT LSD-25.

You likely took an N-bromide of other 2c compound.

Real LSD is incredibly hard to obtain outside of very specific people on the deep web and 2 or three places in the USA (mostly in the NW)

You also had a bad time because you were so desperately clinging to
>staying in control
off your mind rather than becoming an impartial observer of your mind.

You are not ready for the benefits of hallucinogens and likely will harm yourself until you learn to not take "yourself" so seriously.
>>
>>79760186
Fuck that.

I took once hit of acid before and it ruined all drugs for me.
Was the scariest thing I ever experienced. I was extremely paranoid and was very dissociated, felt like I was no longer in reality.
Then 2 weeks later I smoked weed, and had nearly the exact same experience.
After a month of not doing any drugs, I drank with some friends, then after about 4 pints, I was dissociated again and got very paranoid.
>>
>>79760934
That isn't how lethality is determined you knuckledragging mongoloid. It's the lethal dose divided by the threshold.
>>
LSD is very powerful but it's still just a chemical messing with your head, not a mystical or perspective changing blessing the tree hugging canadian faggots would have you believe.
>>
>>79754963
You're having post-LSD trip psychosis. It's pretty normal. Stop taking drugs, including weed, for several months and your psychosis will fade eventually.

LSD can't be used for mind control unless someone is actively trying to control your mind, and it's doubtful that the CIA gives two shits about you, tbqh family.
>>
>>79761655
This

It does have the power to fuck with your head for several months after the trip. This is how it triggers schizophrenia in vulnerable individuals. If you didn't trigger latent schizophrenia, it will fade in a few months.
>>
File: 1441039570147.png (320 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1441039570147.png
320 KB, 500x375
>>79760975

>moving the goal post

There's nothing to indicate that they were on any kind of drugs in the bible and if you read translation of the bible (translation don't take the bad things out or reword them to suit the needs of some person who wants to get rich like versions do) you'll see that the jews are excellent record keepers.

It was by holy spirit that the staff was turned into a snake, not by magic users who were hopped up.

I don't know anything about islam and the Joseph Smith was a false prophet.
>>
>>79761655
It is perspective shifting. It shines a light on how illusory and incomplete your day to day perspective actually is.
>>
>>79761939
Get your voodoo bullshit out of here. Nobody believes in any of that silly cancer.
>>
>>79761551
Panic attack
>>
>>79762111
Fedora tipper spotted.
>>
>>79761551
Probably was not acid, just saying.
>>
>>79760910
all you proved is that Being exists. Which goes for most of the so called proof of God:
1. Existance exists
2. Define God as being
3.Therefore God exists

Well duh. That doesn't even mean that he'll do something. Just start up the universe, then fuck off and do whatever; it certainly doesn't prove the bible (or whatever you want to replace it with) right. It's just a cop out. Didn't mean to go professional atheist, just don't give me bullshit.
>>
>>79762242
You realize you're on /pol/, right?
>>
>>79761572
Lol your an idiot. THE LD50 of LSD is soooo much higher than ethyl alcohol.

That's why I can drink a few ml of pure ethyl alcohol. Tell me how it goes if you do that with LSD dipshit.
>>
>>79762474
I meant lower oops.
>>
>>79761551
I had the same issue when I did weed. I became incredibly disassociated. Imagine LSD kek fuck that
>>
>>79761987
Except it isn't. How can that be true if what you're perceiving isn't even real but something made out of the first thought that popped into your head after the hallucinations started?

The drug takes away your judgement and sense of time so you end up believing the first thing you think of. That's not valuable at all imo
>>
>>79756349

Only if you let it. It's not like shroom or peyote, you can control an acid trip pretty well.
>>
Whenever I do LSD I always think i'm an SS officer and the try and hunt out and find jews in a crowd to improve my jew hunting abilities.

how /pol/ are you?
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 480x318
>>79754963
>I was able to solve complex math problems that I was unable to complete while sober
Kek
>>
I have done acid twice, and can say with some conviction it cured my depressed ion, and helped me stop being such a fucking social autist.

It won't turn you into a hippy, it might make you believe in spiritualism though.
>>
>>79762745
That's not what I said. I said that it shines a light on how illusory and incomplete your day to day perspective is.

Examples: You have gaps in your vision. You only hear language after cognition gets involved. You have afterimages burned into your eyes all the time. Your brain is excellent at spotting patterns which are not actually there, and it does it all the time. What you see from one angle is not what is there. It is only because you have an implicit understanding of geometry that you can navigate in three dimensions.
>>
File: amero.jpg (52 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
amero.jpg
52 KB, 500x250
>>79757453
>anti-God brainwashing
so the truth?
>>
>>79761939
I didn't move anything, you git. You implying that is pretty offensive desu. I said from the start that the people who came up with the idea of a metaphysical God probably used drugs to achieve that. But there is a big butt: Yahweh is not like the Christian God because he wasn't metaphysical. Which is why I mentioned Christianity and Islam but not Judaism. Just Wikipedia him: he started as a God of war, killed everyone else and got promoted to God of everything. Deffo not metaphysical but pretty badass desu
>>
>>79761551
Clearly a panic attack, because you couldn't handle your world view being shattered and made anew.

It's really common for people when they first smoke weed too (whitey).

It's not a bad thing, it's good to challenge your kind.

Before anyone starts, overusing drugs is stupid and that is coming from someone who has done it, but in short blasts it can be a liberating experience if you don't fight it.
>>
File: 64519094.jpg (56 KB, 397x517) Image search: [Google]
64519094.jpg
56 KB, 397x517
>>79762111
>>79762430

There is a handful of real Christians here and a good number of people who are still in the questioning phase of their faith
>>
>>79762745
As someone who has never done LSD, how can you honestly feel qualified to speak about what it can and cannot do?
>>
ITT: OP can't handle an amazing substance, declares it's bad news for everyone.
>>
File: 1462757672995.gif (478 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
1462757672995.gif
478 KB, 500x348
>>79754963

>LSD and Mind Control

Is this a meme? I've done LSD about 4 times, each time taking about 4 hits each, and it was always a pleasant experience. I fried hard each time, and it was really nice, but at no point did I feel like I lost control over myself. I don't understand how anybody could control somebody's mind with LSD. How could you even control somebody who is frying? Can somebody explain?
>>
>>79762474
you can't just compare raw numbers like that. That doesn't make sense and changes depending on wether you compare weight, volume or amount of substance. I mean the LD50 of punches in the head is higher in weight that that of alcohol but they're generally considered more lethal than it
>>
>>79762745
well, existance is illusory anyway
>>79762965
altho not as illusory as this, lmao
>>
>>79754963
I don't think I will EVER touch it again. I was not in control of my own mind. At first I thought it would be "aye lmao colors and shit trippy duuude" Turns out it is not what you think it is. I was able to solve complex math problems that I was unable to complete while sober and working out didn't hurt., I felt like a god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eHMgXlugIU
>>
Experienced junkie reporting in, took 1000 micrograms once and I'm still sane. . . I think. LSD is nothing like people say it is, and tripping once is not indicative of the full capacity of the drug, the 'trip' is different every time. I've had some of the best and easily worst experiences of my life while on acid. No it does not fry your brain, or make your spine bleed, or any of the other shit people say it will do, it will however irrevocably change your perspective on many things, as you can think and feel things on acid that you can't while sober. You almost always have what feels like life changing epiphanys on acid too, whether for better or worse. All that said I don't recommend LSD or other drugs to anyone, that shit still has the capacity to fuck up your life, mostly because drugs change what makes you intrinsically happy, and can turn you into a lazy worthless turd. Currently trying to get sober myself, shits hard.
>>
a m8 of mine has peyote, should I take it?

He says its more hollistic and egoless than LSD, but apparantley it is intense.
>>
>>79765501
Why not? It would likely be a good idea to have someone sober babysit you though
>>
File: Clip_5.jpg (217 KB, 1234x891) Image search: [Google]
Clip_5.jpg
217 KB, 1234x891
>>79760844
>threatment of lsd
>under codename: mkultra in the 60s
>memory erased

NOOOO
>>
>>79765788
, he said he would sober babysit, have you taken it before?

Havent had anything apart from weed for rec use before.
>>
>>79764099
there are certainly studies going on how to adress tripping minds. why shouldn't psychologist do this?

try tripping and watch of that google deep dream shit, this will completely destroy you
>>
>>79754963
> Instead they fried their brains with drugs which is one of the many reasons as to why we live in this pussified society today

OMG YUSS THIS SO MUCH!!! #duh #yolo
>>
>>79759402
>7th

It's made up nonsense from some type of evangelical/7th day adventist christian.

They love their mystic numerology just as much as the kabalistic kikes they worship.

These are the type of people who say you can also:
>drink milk to come down from a "bad trip" (obvioously because lsd is "acid" and milk.. they think is a base because it contains calcium... forget that lactic acid huh?)
>Orange juice will make one "trip harder" (because muh citric acid)
>or that LSD stays in your spinal fluid and if you "crack your back" you can have an "acid flashback"

Funny shit that's all nonsense, but 90% of people STILL believe it's true.
>>
>>79761551
congratulations!!!

you have Severe Anxiety and it was exacerbated by the drug you took.

One shouldn't take psychedelics until they are mentally stable and healthy.

and don't give me that "I was fine all the time till I took it!" BS. If you honestly believe that, you were merely lying to yourself and it was always there... bubbling just below the surface.

That's what that trip taught you... you have anxiety issues you need to work on to have a better, happier life.
>>
>>79767283
Milk is great. I don't know about acid, but to natural oral consumption it makes you puke everything out. Remember that, it's First aid If your circulatory collapses
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.