[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my flag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1458582545800s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1458582545800s.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
Rate my flag
>>
File: 1466794528221.gif (29 KB, 482x800) Image search: [Google]
1466794528221.gif
29 KB, 482x800
>>79754892
>>
>>79754892
9/11
>>
From a pure design standpoint?

Don't like it. Too many clashing colors and patterns, it's like a sixth grader designed it.

White stars in a blue box? A bunch of red and white stripes? It's like it's trying to give me epilepsy or something.
>>
>>79755450
Topest kek u cheeky kunt
>>
>>79754892

Too many stars, too many lines.
One of each is good enough
>>
>>79755450
I like the design, pretty neat they managed to incorporate the flags of the different kingdoms in such a manner.

They forgot Wales, though.

8/10

>>79755733
A bit too simple, but it gets the message across. Some heraldry wouldn't hurt.

6/10

>>79756040
Texas is bretty cool, would visit

7/10
>>
>>79754892
Yeah sorry murka but your flag isn't that cool. Strangely enough though the confederate flag you guys think is racist look dope as shit. I can't tell if this is just objective aesthetics or connotations I've made with the flags in my head.
>>
>>79755450
DELETE THIS REEEEEEEEEE
>>
0-10

>shit country
>shit culture
>shit people
>shitty food
>terrible political system

I thank god every day that I wasnt born in your shithole of a country. I would have killed myself already if I was american lol
>>
>>79754892

Pretty good.
>>
>>79756221
>you guys think is racist
confederates are not racist
union army is not a race
>>
>>79756389
0/88 liked the old one better
>>
>>79756221
>Strangely enough though the confederate flag you guys think is racist look dope as shit.

If you're referring to the battle flag, I actually agree. Nice cross-shape design, Stars are distributed evenly throughout instead of tossed to the corner like an afterthought, same colors as the american flag but don't clash as horribly.

9/10 would trade flags

(The national flag of the confederacy was rather boring and pretty much an uninspired ripoff of the american flag, though)

>>79756389
Again, pretty simple tricolor. Interesting and uncommon coloration though, which I suppose counts for something.

7/10

I prefer pic related (the nazi war flag of the latter stages of the war)though, and the older Imperial flag, over the both the current and former nazi state flags of Germany.

Keep in mind I'm judging purely by aesthetics, not ideology.
>>
>>79755450
you're a solid 7/7 yourself m8
>>
>>79756389
>I would have killed myself already if I was american lol

>lost 2 (TWO) world wars
>is probably getting fucked up the ass by ahmed right now

Get fucked eurocuck
>>
>>79756389
>merkel
yeah i'm fine where i am, thanks
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.