[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blacks hate america
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 750x817) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 750x817
Why do blacks make every damn thing about them?
>>
>>79754739
It should be legal to kill people that use hashtags on facebook.
>>
File: 1467656963527.gif (281 KB, 600x940) Image search: [Google]
1467656963527.gif
281 KB, 600x940
>>79754739

But I love America
>>
>>79754739
They are pieces of shit who after a generation of apologies and appeasement and free shit still bitch and whine. They are half right, cops do profile but they do because of crime rates per capita. If they even fucking acknowledged this my respect for them would go up but they won't. Anons any time a black tries to brush this off simply saying poverty call them out on it and ask them to elaborate how poverty causes them to kill each other when they aren't starving to death and have the bare necessities and more and also white in Appalachia do not kill each other despite being equally poor. Too long they try to scare away discussion like this.
>>
File: 1418237801110.png (360 KB, 534x460) Image search: [Google]
1418237801110.png
360 KB, 534x460
>>79754739
>stop stealing black culture!
>WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET

>we're still not equal!
>the civil rights act never happened!

G O
B A C K
T O
A F R I C A
>>
File: tumblr_nrnsl3qgZm1tp719lo3_250.gif (722 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrnsl3qgZm1tp719lo3_250.gif
722 KB, 245x245
Excuse me? Are you implying that POCs aren't allowed to vent their frustrations about real oppression that they face every day?
>>
File: maga.jpg (510 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
510 KB, 1536x1536
>>79754739
>one nigger rants on the internet
>all blacks hate america

why are all blacks trump supporters?
>>
>>79755301
cops profile because it gets results. It's a natural reaction incurred from experiencing working on the force, and on the beat.

I was an impish little shit when I was a kid, door bell ditching, pumpkin smashing and that sort of thing. If i was out being a little shit, cops would double take on me or follow me around, not because I was white or anything else, but because I looked like I was up to no good. Niggers are always up to no good, and its always obvious.
>>
>>79754739

Saying Blacks hate America is like saying 'Lions hate Gazelles'. Lions don't hate Gazelles, they are just a link in the food chain.

Niggers don't hate you, they don't hate America, they are just genetically disposed to be sociopaths, violent, arrogant nigs.

Why do blacks make every damn thing about them?

Because in their mind, every damn thing IS about them. And not 'them' as a group term, them as in a SINGULAR term. To Javontisha, everything....EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD is about Javontisha. Not nigs, JAVONTISHA. You can see that by the infighting, dark/light negros, 'you be tryin to be white' etc.

It also explains why Tayquon is likely to shoot you if you scuff his Nike Jordan Mark 10's. Remember, his ENTIRE WORLD, is himself. You scuffing his toes is akin to North Korea launching nukes at South Korea. The country of You just attacked the Republic of Tayquon.

It also explains why niggers have zero parenting skills. To be a successful parent, you have to give up part of yourself to another. Sacrifice part of your life to make sure your kid grows up well. Niggers don't do sacrifice. Niggers don't give anything away. Dakeeshas kids have the same meaning to her, as your Car does to you. It gives her access to gibs, but overall, if one dies she can just push out another.

Should you blame a nigger? No! Have you tried to talk with one of these apes? Its like trying to converse with a slightly retarded, angry, toddler. They are animals, pure and simple, and we are to blame for their behaviour. We imported them, used them as farm tools...then RELEASED them. If a working animal gets too old to work, you don't go and open the barn door and say 'Off you go then bessie, have fun'....you put the animal down, its reached the end of its life.

Right now, 14% of americas population, are farm tools. You may as well give your shovels and hoes equal rights, they'd be better citizens than americans. Shit, a Shovel will do a better days work than your average nigger.
>>
>>79754739
Honestly, why don't they move to Africa? They can be KANGZ and not live with whites. The vast majority of people will be black and they can live without whitey oppressing them.

Can we meme a back to Africa movement?
>>
>>79755792
They're not, this is a myth.

Niggers are bernie and hilldog supporters by majority.
>>
Fuck US Gay, viva Mexico pinches gringos culeros cucks ! Chupenme la verga pendejos, also fuck mayates too
>>
File: adam incredulous.png (299 KB, 387x471) Image search: [Google]
adam incredulous.png
299 KB, 387x471
>>79754739
>all those hashtags
>>
>>79754739
>stolen when it's convenient (sports, dance, music, fashion)
The fuck? What sports are stolen from blacks? By dance does he mean twerking and two people grinding on each other? By music does he mean a bunch of gibberish about muh dik, muh weed, muh bitch. By fashion does he mean pants hanging down to their knees or obese women in cutoff shirts showing their stomachs hanging below their pants?
>>
File: 1463066736405.jpg (6 KB, 237x240) Image search: [Google]
1463066736405.jpg
6 KB, 237x240
>>79755445
>>
>>79756356

Great post, Mohamed. Here's your (you)
>>
>>79757407
It's a common liberal fallacy to believe whites "stole" culture from minorities, because white culture is for everyone but minority culture is only for minorities
>>
File: 1467558732347.png (2 MB, 1271x920) Image search: [Google]
1467558732347.png
2 MB, 1271x920
>>79754739
>>
I have 4 black roommates, 1 halfie and 1 other white guy besides me who is the whitest of them all (we live in a big house) and if it wasn't for the black people we probably wouldn't be celebrating the 4th at all. Two of them went out and bought a massive amount of food: hamburgers, hot dogs, hamburger and hot dog buns, corn, spinach and green beans. One of them is a professional, certified chef and he cooked a fucking massive meal that was better than i can recall any white person or family ever coming close to. Burgers, Hot dogs, boiled corn, and holy fuck those collared greens shietttttt.

Guess what? They told us all "you betta eat this soul food shit cuz its gonna be some of the best fourth food you eva had" and they didn't lie.
>>
File: equality vs unity.jpg (362 KB, 1716x1016) Image search: [Google]
equality vs unity.jpg
362 KB, 1716x1016
The youth got hustled into thinking gang violence, openly lusting after women, and rejecting education for a better future was the cool thing to do. All for some bankers to get quick bucks.

And then they had a blue pill shoved down their throat so hard they forgot what MLK preached.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I47Y6VHc3Ms&t=7m0s

Brotherhood among whites and blacks. Justice for all God's Children. Freedom, Love and Kindness.
>>
>>79758021
That doesn't even matter. He's factually incorrect. There is no sport in the US that was invented by a nigger. Even the sports they're best at were created by whites & egyptians.
>>
>>79758329
Oh and we were not charged anything
>>
>>79756779
>They can be KANGZ

This isn't current, ever since the BET awards black people are now magic
>>
>>79758402
>Egyptians
You see, there's your problem anon. To all black people...

WE
>>
>>79756356
/thread
>>
>>79754739
>>79758049
If you hate America, then STOP LIVING IN IT.
>>
>>79758329
Black people also gorge themselves on thanksgiving while posting how they hate America what's your point? Because they over eat on their day off that means blacks like this country and white people?
>>
>>79754739
Why the fuck should i care what this cunt thinks about fucking *anything*?

Why the fuck should i care what *OP* thinks about fucking anything, for that matter?

Both of you need to fuck off out of my life and stop shitting up my bandwidth
>>
>>79759134
Well they are not entirely gluttonous because they share their food.
>>
>>79758329
Yeah, coom-by-fuckin-ya, asshole
>>
>>79759342
They share food with people they live with i dunno why you are giving special accolades to something any normal human should do but thats blacks for you, always graded with a curve.
>>
>>79756356
some of the most compassionate and caring people i know are african-australians
>>
>>79756779

There's no gibs in Africa. No whitey to guilt into giving them gibs either.
>>
File: FreedomJello.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
FreedomJello.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>79754739
fine then fuck off out of america

stop stealing our computers

we wuz accountants

#DASRITEISAIDIT
>>
File: Noice.jpg (39 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
Noice.jpg
39 KB, 550x550
>>79756356

Holy shit, 10/10 post ahmed. gonna save this one for posterity.
>>
File: 1360874903773.gif (966 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1360874903773.gif
966 KB, 200x150
>>79756356
>The country of You just attacked the Republic of Tayquon.
stop I can't breathe
>>
>>79754739
Because they've done literally nothing of any worth ever and Jews have convinced them they're oppressed. If they were really bothered and really wanted to be around people like them (physically only) they would fuck off to muh mother Africa who they moan about all the time, but even they know if they did those pity points would stop. They already know they've got it good and easy as fuck, but because they're too fucking useless to actually do anything with it they look at other people and blame them for the reason why their life is "shit". To show you how retarded they are look for the video where two niggers get interviewed by someone black, I can't remember his name and can't find the video or I would link you, to sum it up though I'll paraphrase it

>"So what is it you people want?"
>"Ummm I'm not really sure what you mean by "you people"...are you saying something about our skin colour?"
>"...I'm black myself"
>"Yeah, but why do you say "you people"? It's like you don't associate yourself with being black?"
>"No, I don't associate myself with people who are looking for sympathy because they're black. So what is it BLM is trying to achieve?"
>"Wow, I'm sorry, but I can't have this interview when I'm being victimized"

This is what happens when you tell people they can be whatever they want. They can't. The only thing that they can be is a national fucking embarrassment.
>>
>>79756356
Nice
>>
>speaking English
>using computer
>wearing clothing that isn't dried grass and wood
>literally appropriating tons of white culture

>cries about cultural appropriation

>probably treats white authority figures with zero respect and gets mad they "rayciss" by not groveling

>probably a single mother with a son that causes trouble on school

>has probably had straightened hair or a wig with straight hair, more cultural appropriation

>hasn't worked in years, lives off gibmedats but hates the source of the gibmedats because they don't gib more dats

>dindu nuffin
>>
If a black guy votes for Trump I treat him equally. So 1% of blacks, basically.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.