[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ acts racist as fuck >gets mad when people call them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: c14.jpg (4 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
c14.jpg
4 KB, 165x115
>/pol/ acts racist as fuck
>gets mad when people call them racist

Can someone explain this? Is this cognitive dissonance?
>>
File: 1356867048878.gif (983 KB, 323x224) Image search: [Google]
1356867048878.gif
983 KB, 323x224
>>79749479
Surely you troll us, good sir.

Just because some people here are racist doesn't mean everyone here is a racist. Only a nigger-jew such as yourself would speak such things.
>>
>>79749479
We aren't racist tho. Racism is a crime and crime is for blacks.

What we get mad about is when people randomly shitpost, typically while calling us racist like that somehow counters our views.
>>
fuck off shill
>>
File: 1466390530369.png (281 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466390530369.png
281 KB, 400x400
Why would someone get bad for being called a racist?
>>
>>79750115
mad*
>>
>>79749689
I didnt call anyone racist. I said you guys act racist. Surely a someone not a niggerjew would have reading comprehension.
>>
>>79749479
/pol/ is a board of peace. The minority of extremist posters give us moderate posters a bad name. Don't be an anonophobe, you bigot!
>>
>>79749479
its called a little something of hitler.. no go bak toi tumbler
>>
File: 4chan_pol_logo.png (300 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
4chan_pol_logo.png
300 KB, 500x500
>>79749479
>/pol/ gets mad when people call them racist
Things that never happen for $500, Alex.

saged
>>
File: idi-amin-laughing.gif (2 MB, 180x135) Image search: [Google]
idi-amin-laughing.gif
2 MB, 180x135
>>79749479
when?
>>
>>79749479
It's because /pol/ (implying) thinks that "racism" is a social construct.
>>
File: be gone dirty jew.jpg (116 KB, 500x702) Image search: [Google]
be gone dirty jew.jpg
116 KB, 500x702
>>79749479
who is 'getting mad'?
>>
>>79749479
WOW REALLY MADE ME THINK
>>
>>79749479
/pol/ is a board of peace. peace!
>>
>>79749479
One post by this ID.

Doubt you will read this. I've never said one racist thing on this board.
I have no love for Muslims, because they openly express hatred for me. I don't pursue them, act hateful, etc.
That's an ideology, not a race.

Feel free to call me a bigot, I'd wear that badge with pride. You, for your post are obviously a bigot. It's not like most people aren't in some form.
>/pol/ isn't one person, child.
>>
>>79749479
>/pol/ is one person
>>
>>79749479
/pol/ is a board of peace, the racist minority doesn't speak for the moderate /pol/acks

op is /pol/amaphobe
>>
>>79749479
We're annoyed no one else can admit to being racist as well
>>
File: 4d9.jpg (30 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
4d9.jpg
30 KB, 400x300
>>79750115
cause current year is now
>>
racism is crime and crime is for niggers

POL IS BOARD OF PEACE
>>
>>79749479
Racism is very bad, so that's why I am now a tribalist. And I hate all the black tribes.
>>
>>79749479
you're wasting your time OP,

making /pol/ admit they're racist or act racist is like making a sjw admit they're sjw for themselves. this includes feminists.
>>
>>79749479
better yet, on every other board
>post images ripped right off the front of /pol/
>no, Im not from /pol/ are you from reddit?
>image he posted is from fucking reddit
>>
This entire thread:

>/pol/ is not one person
>Don't judge us by the acts of a few

Meanwhile:
>Day of rope
>Islam is a violent religion, muh terrorism
>look at these crime statistics

The cognitive dissonance is Tumblr-teir.
>>
>>79749479
I think /pol/ is moreover upset over the term "racist" being used to shut down virtually any and all types of political discourse, and particularly, of course, any discussions pertaining to race. Therefore, to reiterate, /pol/ is not necessarily bothered by being labeled a racist in and of itself, but rather, they're upset at the universally dismissive nature of the label, particularly where it does not apply. Beyond this, bear in mind that, given the current political/social climate, it is expedient to deny allegations of racism and feign shock and outrage at such an accusation, and as such, what may appear to be "anger" at an accusation of racist behavior is really just a ruse.
>>
>>79749479
Oh, my sweet summer child.

This board if like a representation of my country: everyone is racist, shares their beliefs, discusses things while secretly loathing each other, but if it comes to actual violence against shitskins, 90% would think twice.

Also - what is wrong with being racist?
>>
>>79752704
The word itselt has been dragged through the media dirt, and is the modern equivalent of Goodwins law. Insteaf of invoking Hitler, this time racism is invoked.

It is a tool used when you no longer have arguments to defend your opinion with, at least in popular media and/or politics. You label someone racist and watch them move from defending their opinion of the original point, to defending themselves from being labeled racist.
>>
>>79749479
what does acting racist even mean?

why do you think it's bad?

why does an action, to you, change the essence of a person?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.