[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amerisames
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: america1441270234695.jpg (61 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
america1441270234695.jpg
61 KB, 600x600
WHY DO ALL AMERICANS DRESS THE SAME

couldnt have made this up and it really makes you think...
>>
People caught wearing light colors and shorts in the summer time. Film at 11.
>>
>>79748335
You post this same thread and picture regularly you god damn serb
>>
File: fire.jpg (70 KB, 767x545) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
70 KB, 767x545
>>
Americans like to stand out based on their accomplishments rather than the cut of their clothes.

How's the Serb space program coming along?
>>
>>79750548
India has got a space program
>>
>>79748335
Land of the free, includes freedom from the need to think?
>>
>>79748335
Little boxes on the hillside, little boxes made out of ticky-tacky little boxes all the same.
>>
>>79748335
They only had 1 clothes shop in Mexico when they crossed the border.
>>
>>79748335
You'd all look the same too if your soccer jerseys and graphics tees were unbranded.

Euro uniform = size-too-small graphic t-shirt, jeans, and driving shoes.
>>
>>79748335

I'm assuming that's on a college campus and most of the people in the picture are fraternity members, which stereotypically wear loafers and driving shoes and the like with shorts often long sleeves button down shirts. At least thats how it was when i was in college idk about now.

It's of course not restricted to fraternity members but anyway, on some level they strive for conformity and its promoted by their fraternities to "strengthen brotherhood" and the like. For example pledges get ordered what to wear on certain days.

Other people dressed that way are likely inspired by or emulating fraternity members, and all are signalling a certain class or social group.

At least that's how it is in part of the country. There are certainly plenty of people with a different sense of style, that one in particular just holds a certain connotation and derives from certain in groups who actively pursue a level of conformity.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.